Waiting List 22/23

A bit Off topic here but the level of communication between SLO, ticket centre and club to fans is shocking.

I don’t know how with my gers and waiting lists there’s not easy to understand transparent email and tweets.

Last year the hearts away fiasco disgusted me.

I’m gold and my boy in silver. Only one game had been announced as gold only, 19th Century Terrorists away, then hearts cut allocation and club decided gold only, only to decide last game of season was all in again.

It’s shite

Because i cant get my head around why if you saw an active offer email would it take you 3 days to complete..

I cant understand why people would at that point feel the need to still be carting.. holding etc..

You would just complete immediately right on offer?.. i would and thats what im getting at there..

Sorry mate is that just too normal a procedure that and too much like common sense that for you pal..

receive offer.. complete it.. done..

Hardly rocket science is it mate..
Hope it’s better than last year. I got the email, logged in and there were only TWO seats available at back of CD so thought it’s that or nothing and took one.

A couple of hours later, noticed people saying there were more seats available and could see them available all over the place.

I sent in a complaint and they transferred me to MRB thankfully, but that was bs. Hopefully every ticket available is shown for anyone successful this time.

Hope it’s better than last year. I got the email, logged in and there were only TWO seats available at back of CD so thought it’s that or nothing and took one.

A couple of hours later, noticed people saying there were more seats available and could see them available all over the place.

I sent in a complaint and they transferred me to MRB thankfully, but that was bs. Hopefully every ticket available is shown for anyone successful this time.
That happens all the time though matey with this ticket feature full stop.. it is what it is with the ticket feature in all honesty..

I always try to purchase my tickets in BF1.. i usually can get them in there for most games ocassionally i cant..

Occassionally i have had to purchase elsewhere in the ground to then find a BF1 pop up after again.. at that point i dont then complain to ticket office i just leave it as it is and stay in the seat i purchased..

If i signed in for season ticket offer.. i take SW4 and then notice BF1 for instance poped up after id just stay in SW4 happy i was lucky enough to get 1 full stop..

Problem is with this what im noticing to actually be the issue with it all is people are wanting there cake and eat it.. the best of the best seat wise instead of just being happy to get the foot through the door imho..

Horses and courses.. some people are just greedy pal..

:)

At what point did that sound like a good idea?

Just stick in for a seat transfer or I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been hard to find someone to do a swap with you.
It’s only half the story tbf, I happily swapped my seat at the end of the season to the Western Enclosure, no problems through the TO. Then when it came to renew I had a change of heart as family were in the Eastern Enclosure! So I cancelled the renewal and i’m living life to the max in the new season ticket waiting list!!! Couldn’t make it up :)

That happens all the time though matey with this ticket feature full stop.. it is what it is with the ticket feature in all honesty..

I always try to purchase my tickets in BF1.. i usually can get them in there for most games ocassionally i cant..

Occassionally i have had to purchase elsewhere in the ground to then find a BF1 pop up after again.. at that point i dont then complain to ticket office i just leave it as it is and stay in the seat i purchased..

If i signed in for season ticket offer.. i take SW4 and then notice BF1 for instance poped up after id just stay in SW4 happy i was lucky enough to get 1 full stop..

Problem is with this what im noticing to actually be the issue with it all is people are wanting there cake and eat it.. the best of the best seat wise instead of just being happy to get the foot through the door imho..

Horses and courses.. some people are just greedy pal..

Its absolutely nothing to do with greed, people have the right to choose a ST out of every available seat and to do so for what is right for them. There will be people in this thread buying one for the very first time and it’s a massive deal-not about just getting your foot in the door. They might want to be in the same stand as friends and family, they may want to be behind the dugout to be closer to players or behind the goal to seen the ball hit the back of the net. They might want to be in the Club Deck so the zip wire camera can swing by on a European night or in the Main Stand sheltered from the elements. They may prefer a front row of the Sandy Jardine to watch Tav on the wing. It’s special to people, so they should have every seat visible and they can make a choice then.

Its absolutely nothing to do with greed, people have the right to choose a ST out of every available seat and to do so for what is right for them. There will be people in this thread buying one for the very first time and it’s a massive deal-not about just getting your foot in the door. They might want to be in the same stand as friends and family, they may want to be behind the dugout to be closer to players or behind the goal to seen the ball hit the back of the net. They might want to be in the Club Deck so the zip wire camera can swing by on a European night or in the Main Stand sheltered from the elements. They may prefer a front row of the Sandy Jardine to watch Tav on the wing. It’s special to people, so they should have every seat visible and they can make a choice then.
Id say they need to get a grip if thats the case pal.. seats will be available whats left to them for them to pick.. thats the format.. if stuff pop up after they have purchased it is what it is for me.. stuff like that happen with the format all the time pal..

Having gone from buying tickets from pals over the years.. to then deciding that using mygers was the way forward recently until working out how poor it actually was and still grabing tickets anywhere in the ground with that ill be happy to just get a foot in the door with a solid seat with no more nonsense after hopefully full stop pal..

Its 9 hours for me up.. 9 hours for me down.. we dont get the opportunity at the cream us boys but we try our best regardless..

So yea id just be very happy with a solid foot in the door.. all the fabricated nonsense if needed id look to deal with next season..

Again horses and courses pal..

Last edited:

Thats why this thread is a good idea as it lets people know where folk have offers and the points etc in case someone needs to mail the TO

Id say they need to get a grip if thats the case pal.. seats will be available whats left to them for them to pick.. thats the format.. if stuff pop up after they have purchased it is what it is for me.. stuff like that happen with the format all the time pal..

Having gone from buying tickets from pals over the years.. to then deciding that using mygers was the way forward recently until working out how poor it actually was and still grabing tickets anywhere in the ground with that ill be happy to just get a foot in the door with a solid seat with no more nonsense after hopefully full stop pal..

Its 9 hours for me up.. 9 hours for me down.. we dont get the opportunity at the cream us boys but we try our best regardless..

So yea id just be very happy with a solid foot in the door.. all the fabricated nonsense if needed id look to deal with next season..

Again horses and courses pal..

Aye each to their own. Good luck with the process.

I for one have found this thread tremendously helpful and I’m thankful for everyone’s contribution. I’ll admit I’ve ad a few seats in the basket to see what might be available. Ultimately, they don’t sit there for long so I don’t think I’m doing anyone a disservice. As someone said, if you’ve got an email then you’ve your pick of the litter. If and when I get an email I’ll go on and take a few minutes to assess what’s there and take what’s right for me.

For some it may come down to cost and affordability for others it will be the best available seat. Good luck to anyone on low points like myself. Hope we all get a crack at it but I managed to get tickets to any game I wanted last year and I enjoyed my mini tour so even if I miss out I’ll know there will be plenty of seats available ad hoc.

I’ve had a few interactions with the ticket office and while they are pleasant enough - they are very cagey in their responses and I’m understanding of why. Can’t make promises to anyone and not responsible for the overall process, however good or bad it may be.

Hopefully this maintenance is them putting a season ticket for the home dugout in my basket
Or at least offering to enough folk on here that people can actually gauge what points level its at now. When i got my ST it was a phone call to the TO and 2 seats together no problem. I couldn’t cope with this stress!

Sorry to spam this thread guys, but does anyone know the process of doing a season ticket name change? I've tried emailing the ticket office a few times, but constantly get no reply.

Sorry to spam this thread guys, but does anyone know the process of doing a season ticket name change? I've tried emailing the ticket office a few times, but constantly get no reply.
I wish to transfer ownership of my Season Ticket to another supporter, can I do this and if so how?
Requests for change of ownership should be submitted by email to contact@rangers.co.uk and should include the name, address, date of birth and contact details of the individual taking over the Season Ticket. The cost for changes of ownership and issuing a new smartcard is £20.
(From Season Ticket FAQs)

I wish to transfer ownership of my Season Ticket to another supporter, can I do this and if so how?
Requests for change of ownership should be submitted by email to contact@rangers.co.uk and should include the name, address, date of birth and contact details of the individual taking over the Season Ticket. The cost for changes of ownership and issuing a new smartcard is £20.
(From Season Ticket FAQs)
Thanks pal, much appreciated. I'll give that a try

I sent an email yesterday afternoon asking how long I would have to purchase a ST should I meet the requirement. Yet to hear back.

I sent an email yesterday afternoon asking how long I would have to purchase a ST should I meet the requirement. Yet to hear back.

Good luck with that mate.

Sent them 3 emails since last week about issues I'm having and heard nothing. It genuinely defies belief how embarrassingly bad this side of our club is. No phone line alone is a riddy let alone everything else.

I asked the TO how long I would have to purchase a ST should I be given the opportunity to buy one. Here is the response -

"The timescale will be advised on the e-mail sent. It is ususally 7 days."

A lot of us will be waiting a good while longer I would think but at least that is it clarified.

Also note they spelled usually wrong, that was copied and pasted from the email, I did not type that. Typical

I asked the TO how long I would have to purchase a ST should I be given the opportunity to buy one. Here is the response -

"The timescale will be advised on the e-mail sent. It is ususally 7 days."

A lot of us will be waiting a good while longer I would think but at least that is it clarified.

Also note they spelled usually wrong, that was copied and pasted from the email, I did not type that. Typical
Basically confirms what was said much, much earlier in the thread in post #266, which was also an extract of an email from the Ticket Centre. Folk might not want to hear it but the TC, at least, are consistent in their response:

The ticket office will begin at the highest number of MyGers points and work down. Please note that those who are offered will be given several days to accept/reject the offer. If they reject the offer then we will work down the list and follow this process again- so it can take several week to complete. Don't get disheartened if you don't get an offer today, it doesn't mean that you won't get one.

Im not sure what people want here,

More people want a ticket than will be available so they go on a points basis, fair enough.

When you get offered a ticket im sure you'll be raging if you only have a tiny window in which to go an buy it or lose it.

Yet it seems thats what everyone wants for every fan other than themselves.

It only opened 2 days ago!

Basically confirms what was said much, much earlier in the thread in post #266, which was also an extract of an email from the Ticket Centre. Folk might not want to hear it but the TC, at least, are consistent in their response:

The ticket office will begin at the highest number of MyGers points and work down. Please note that those who are offered will be given several days to accept/reject the offer. If they reject the offer then we will work down the list and follow this process again- so it can take several week to complete. Don't get disheartened if you don't get an offer today, it doesn't mean that you won't get one.
It is great we can now put an exact figure on it to, it will be beyond even next week that most people like myself on 90 points will be waiting to I would think.

Think its a fair enough system, just glad it is a bit clearer. Tempted to buy the EH Package but unsure it would be worth it on such a low number of points.

It is great we can now put an exact figure on it to, it will be beyond even next week that most people like myself on 90 points will be waiting to I would think.

Think its a fair enough system, just glad it is a bit clearer. Tempted to buy the EH Package but unsure it would be worth it on such a low number of points.
You could buy the EH package now but your points wouldn’t be refreshed in time for the ST offer. It is not an instant points increase.

How do you contact the ticket office
I have tickets in my basket
But cannot checkout ??

Any help would be appreciated.

Im not sure what people want here,

More people want a ticket than will be available so they go on a points basis, fair enough.

When you get offered a ticket im sure you'll be raging if you only have a tiny window in which to go an buy it or lose it.

Yet it seems thats what everyone wants for every fan other than themselves.

It only opened 2 days ago!

Indeed. It doesn't decrease your chances!

For all those on the waiting list and going to purchase an ST, what is your current points total?

I’m trying to get one for my wee boy.

They put them there not me.
I want them but cannot checkout.
Hopefully an indication that you will be getting an email with an offer soon.

With the Ticket Centre though, who knows?

If you do get the email please drop back in (after you've purchased) and let us know what points, location, number of seats etc so other folk can get an idea.

Back