Waiting List 22/23

Hopefully an indication that you will be getting an email with an offer soon.

With the Ticket Centre though, who knows?

If you do get the email please drop back in (after you've purchased) and let us know what points, location, number of seats etc so other folk can get an idea.
I will update when resolved

Now we are into 72 hours of the process.

Has anyone on the waiting list been contacted and bought a ticket.
If you have what points level where you at ?

I know that I have to be patient and wait for an email, if it comes at all.
But im interest in how things are going and it let us have some idea of how it's progressing.

On a side note could some answer a wee question on the CCCS.
Are you obliged to buy tickets or is it a waiting list where you will be credited with a ticket and charged if you don't cancel your ticket in the event of not wanting it.
I wasn't entirely sure from reading the FQA.
Cheers.

I’ve checked availability in the Main Stand front and to be fair to the ticket office, they gave me the best seat that was available. The one seat remaining for sale is several rows back.

Thank you very much for your interest in becoming a Rangers Season Ticket holder.

Our season ticket renewal rates for Season 2022/2023 reached record levels and thanks to the incredible loyalty and support of the Rangers fan base, we received over 45,000 renewals.

Unfortunately this means we have a limited number of new season tickets to sell and to help manage this demand, we operate a waiting list.

In line with supporter feedback, our waiting list is managed via MyGers loyalty points and supporters are invited to purchase a season ticket based on their MyGers points level.

Supporters who receive an email invitation have seven days to purchase and should they not wish to purchase, the invitation to purchase will move to the next points level.

We regret and acknowledge that this means that not every supporter will have an opportunity to purchase a season ticket for the upcoming season. However, an allocation of single match tickets are released to MyGers members before every home game so by being a MyGers member, you have the best opportunity of purchasing future tickets.

I’ve got a season ticket, haven’t enquired about a transfer, and was just there emailed by the club saying I’ve been unsuccessful in the waiting list for getting a season ticket.

Shambolic.

So basically we need to wait 7 days to see if the people offered one have took it up and then it will go down to the next points level?

My son has just got the email about season ticket waiting list. No idea why as he got his first season ticket this time last year and renewed for this season at end of May!!

Just received this. I'm on 170 points or thereabouts
Thank you very much for your interest in becoming a Rangers Season Ticket holder.

Our season ticket renewal rates for Season 2022/2023 reached record levels and thanks to the incredible loyalty and support of the Rangers fan base, we received over 45,000 renewals.

Unfortunately this means we have a limited number of new season tickets to sell and to help manage this demand, we operate a waiting list.

In line with supporter feedback, our waiting list is managed via MyGers loyalty points and supporters are invited to purchase a season ticket based on their MyGers points level.

Supporters who receive an email invitation have seven days to purchase and should they not wish to purchase, the invitation to purchase will move to the next points level.

We regret and acknowledge that this means that not every supporter will have an opportunity to purchase a season ticket for the upcoming season. However, an allocation of single match tickets are released to MyGers members before every home game so by being a MyGers member, you have the best opportunity of purchasing future tickets.

Thank you once again for your support and contribution.

just got an email saying I’ve been unsuccessful although had a season ticket for years??

Ah the good old ticket centre :rolleyes:

Our club is so bad at basic comms it’s ridiculous. How the board, SLO, ticket office consider this as remotely acceptable is beyond me

i'm only on 20 points and i'm on the waiting list for me and the wee one.

i'm wondering if i'm better going for a single seat and building up mygers points if i was lucky enough to get one?

I’ve got a season ticket, haven’t enquired about a transfer, and was just there emailed by the club saying I’ve been unsuccessful in the waiting list for getting a season ticket.

Shambolic.
Don’t think thats an unsuccessful email. Just an email informing everyone of the process.

So basically we need to wait 7 days to see if the people offered one have took it up and then it will go down to the next points level?
So it could take possibly over 3 weeks then for the dust to finally settle ?
I would imagine that most punters will get it done sharp though if they get an offer though.
I'm now remembering how it felt for Santa to come on Christmas day.
I'm on 100 Mygers points so expecting a tangerine in a sock at best (if you are old enough to remember)

I got that too
Despite being told last week I am definitely on the list and I have over 600 points
wtaf

is our comms outsourced to some third world company or something.
How anyone can continuously %^*& up something relatively simple is absolutely beyond me

Now we are into 72 hours of the process.

Has anyone on the waiting list been contacted and bought a ticket.
If you have what points level where you at ?

I know that I have to be patient and wait for an email, if it comes at all.
But im interest in how things are going and it let us have some idea of how it's progressing.

On a side note could some answer a wee question on the CCCS.
Are you obliged to buy tickets or is it a waiting list where you will be credited with a ticket and charged if you don't cancel your ticket in the event of not wanting it.
I wasn't entirely sure from reading the FQA.
Cheers.
If you sign up to the home CCCS you lodge your credit card details with the ticket office.
For EVERY home game not on the season ticket (ALL Scottish cup,league cup and European games) regardless of date/kick off time you will be charged for the ticket and your smart card for your seat will be activated.
Pros-saves you booking fees and hassle of going on the website and buying each game.
Cons-Cost.Most of the games will be either midweek or not 3pm kick offs.

If you don’t want to make this commitment then for each of these “extra” games as a season ticket holder you will have the chance to buy your seat for each game if you choose to do so,as there is a priority sales window for season ticket holders before seats go to public sale.

I’ve got over 700 points, I lost my season ticket last year due to health/financial issues. In a much better place these days on both fronts through. Hoping for an offer, will take a single seat absolutely anywhere.
Going on what others have said you'll be fine
I'm on 661 after the drop but looking for 2

I’m taking it as a positive that emails are coming, even tho it’s not the right one.

I’ve got over 700 points, I lost my season ticket last year due to health/financial issues. In a much better place these days on both fronts through. Hoping for an offer, will take a single seat absolutely anywhere.
Youl be ok mate, apparently it went down to 20 points last season possibly to do with covid etc.
Reading between the lines this time i cant see it going anywhere near low levels looks like will be in the hundreds for offers im guessing this season.

I got the same vague email. I go online and there is loads available to buy? I've already renewed.
Nobody seems to be mentioning there are season tickets for sale right now?

Back