Waiting List 22/23

It’s incredible to me that we’re on day 2 and only heard of about 1 person on here that’s actually been emailed about this. I’m only on 126 so I’m way down the line but you’d think they’d have managed most by now? The ticket office have never been the best but this is mad.

Hoping since I’m only looking for a single I’ll be fine; seems to be plenty in west enclosure currently which would suit me nicely
The fact no-one on here has an email suggests the emails haven’t even started being sent out. There’s people on here with a lot of tickets that Will obviously be first. When they start getting an email I’ll get excited lol

Daft question but there's loads of daft questions here so I am going to ask.
Have we all just assumed that priority of offer is based on MyGers points and not length of time on the waiting list?
Maybe it has been stated somewhere but I haven't seen it explicitly mentioned that more points push you up the queue.

Have we all just assumed that priority of offer is based on MyGers points and not length of time on the waiting list?
Maybe it has been stated somewhere but I haven't seen it explicitly mentioned that more points push you up the queue.
It is top down on MyGers points. Myself and numerous others have had this stated in emails. Hope this was of help :)

I have another daft question while we’re on that subject. What’s the deal with people with hundreds of points but who don’t have a season ticket? Did you give these up and continued going to games on general sale?

Is there a way of viewing individual seats as that seems to have disappeared
Never was, but when you added a seat to basket it will tell you the exact seat number.
I would recommend not doing this though unstill you have the ST 22/23 Requirement in your order history as you will take the seat off being open for anyone, this will slow the whole process down for us on lower points.

Never was, but when you added a seat to basket it will tell you the exact seat number.
I would recommend not doing this though unstill you have the ST 22/23 Requirement in your order history as you will take the seat off being open for anyone, this will slow the whole process down for us on lower points.
On MyGers for individual games you can view the whole stadium and select a particular seat

It’s incredible to me that we’re on day 2 and only heard of about 1 person on here that’s actually been emailed about this. I’m only on 126 so I’m way down the line but you’d think they’d have managed most by now? The ticket office have never been the best but this is mad.

Hoping since I’m only looking for a single I’ll be fine; seems to be plenty in west enclosure currently which would suit me nicely
Said it the other day knew this would happen its always the same with the ticket office.No communication and if a date time is given etc for whatever it never happens when it should ,leaving people frustrated then all of a sudden its a shambles.

I have another daft question while we’re on that subject. What’s the deal with people with hundreds of points but who don’t have a season ticket? Did you give these up and continued going to games on general sale?
They will have had season tickets in previous years but no longer have one.

For those who missed it, this extract from an email someone got in reply from the Ticket Centre was posted by @Blair1310 in post #266 of this thread yesterday:

The ticket office will begin at the highest number of MyGers points and work down. Please note that those who are offered will be given several days to accept/reject the offer. If they reject the offer then we will work down the list and follow this process again- so it can take several week to complete. Don't get disheartened if you don't get an offer today, it doesn't mean that you won't get one.

Last edited:
The fact no-one on here has an email suggests the emails haven’t even started being sent out. There’s people on here with a lot of tickets that Will obviously be first. When they start getting an email I’ll get excited lol
100% have started being sent out. I got and purchased one yesterday

Yes, gave it up 2 seasons ago and was attending a lot of away games at the time. Last 2 seasons I was attending some home games including european games. I have 291 points but was 530 points at the start of the week before it was updated, so appears as though c250 points for a season ticket (and some away games) deducted.

For those who missed it, this extract from an email from the Ticket Centre was posted in post #266 of this thread:

The ticket office will begin at the highest number of MyGers points and work down. Please note that those who are offered will be given several days to accept/reject the offer. If they reject the offer then we will work down the list and follow this process again- so it can take several week to complete. Don't get disheartened if you don't get an offer today, it doesn't mean that you won't get one.
I had missed this, thanks for re-post

On MyGers for individual games you can view the whole stadium and select a particular seat
Yes I know, been through that many times this season but there has not been an option to view individual seats on this ST map since it went up yesterday.

I don't know whether there will be one or not, I am just informing you of what I know, please don't shoot the messenger haha

I didn’t renew my seat in GR4 for next season to try and get a restricted seat in the Enclosure beside family!!! In my head it sounded like a good idea now I’m part of this mental asylum thread and vowing never to skip renewal again!!! Got in excess of 600points so thinking worst case I’ll just go game by game and maybe miss out on some of the bigger fixtures. Anyway, off to send myself another test email just to make sure it’s working.

I didn’t renew my seat in GR4 for next season to try and get a restricted seat in the Enclosure beside family!!! In my head it sounded like a good idea now I’m part of this mental asylum thread and vowing never to skip renewal again!!! Got in excess of 600points so thinking worst case I’ll just go game by game and maybe miss out on some of the bigger fixtures. Anyway, off to send myself another test email just to make sure it’s working.
GR4 is such good seats as well!!! Can't believe you gave it up for the mental asylum but understandable wanting to sit close to family.

So someone who has been on the waiting list and mygers for 3 years now on say 100points, is instantly overtaken by someone with 110 points in their first year mygers and on waiting list?

So someone who has been on the waiting list and mygers for 3 years now on say 100points, is instantly overtaken by someone with 110 points in their first year mygers and on waiting list?
yep, all down to number of points
Realistically most you can earn in a season is around 160 without a Season Ticket I 'think'
You could have people (like myself) who had a ST and took every ticket going so had accumulated a decent amount of points but gave up the ST for a year and then go back on the list well ahead of you for ever.

Technically yes but it won't be as specific as that.
For example, it could be offered to people on 1000 points+ first
Then say 700+, then 300+ etc
So it is unlikely someone on 102 points has a greater chance than someone on 101 points.

These are just example figures and are not accurate

I think this was the latest version of how many points you can earn
My-Gers-Points-Email-Graphic.jpg

Yes. Because the guy who joined later has more points because he's been going to more games - or buying the add-ons to get the higher points total.

Could be on the list for 5 years and have 100 points for your annual MyGers renewal and that's all. New guy come along, joins MyGers and in the same season buys individual match tickets to go to multiple games that takes him to, say, 120 points. Do you not think he deserves precedence?

aye but if you had 100 points and were on the list last year then you’d have been offered one already. So realistically it would be your own fault in that case

Got to choose from whatever sections were available mate (almost all had some availability). Choose GR5 in the end and it offered me row L which i was happy enough with!
Thats great mate. Good seat. At least we now know for folk waiting that its a choice and not an email with a seat. Make the preferred stand bit pretty meaningless when you join the list though lol

According to my last contact from Rangers about a month ago it is a combination of points along with length of time on the waiting list.

It will be like anything with MyGers, its most points down. Wont matter how long people have been on it. Folk joined MyGers a few days before the semi’s vs Celtic and got tickets. Same with seville. As long as u pay ur MyGers cash they wont care

I didn’t, was hypothesising

However I thought someone that had been offered said they had 3 days to accept/confirm

might have been a previous year

but if they allow 3 days for each group of points then…
I was wondering this myself, I sent an email today asking how long I would get if I were to be offered one in order to confirm this for definite, but no response as of yet.

At what point did that sound like a good idea?

Just stick in for a seat transfer or I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been hard to find someone to do a swap with you.

Back