Mygers points being updated

Silver and 1326 points. I'll stick with it but the 1st time I miss out on a Hampden semi final / final ticket in any ballot system. I'm done. At that point it's ran its course and served its purpose and is no longer of any use to me.

How Is going to support your team “jumping on the bandwagon”?
come on, you’ve questioned this?

curious to your opinion on - do you think the interest in attending fixtures was as high as it is now, pre Gerrard?

the interest is like nothing before, even before 2012, albeit the allocations were much, much better back then.
the club is an a huge ascendancy after our last decade.. people are jumping on the rangers bandwagon.

Silver and 1326 points. I'll stick with it but the 1st time I miss out on a Hampden semi final / final ticket in any ballot system. I'm done. At that point it's ran its course and served its purpose and is no longer of any use to me.
you’ll never miss out on a hampden semi final ticket on those points, if you’re on the home cccs

Would be good to know what position you are so you can book up knowing you’ll def get a ticket. In theory lower golds could miss out on a tiny allocation
Gold will still have a fair chunk of those who dont travel and kept in from their ccs/aways box ticking before mygers.

If you travel normally and are in gold you are highly likely to get an official ticket.

I got a few official tickets last year but only games I missed were ones I couldnt travel to as just got home end tickets beside the bears. If you want to go you will get a ticket either way

With European aways it feels like we are rewarded twice with that large points amount for every away match. For me the reward is the opportunity to buy a ticket for these games in the first place.

IMO it would be more appropriate to award points on a match by match basis, early rounds to far flung venues earning the most, reducing as we progress through the rounds. Quite rightly zero for the final in Seville.
Do you realise the price of a Euro away trip? That's why they are 15 points id imagine.

Offical trip for Seville was like 800 quid, Braga was 600 odd, Belgrade was similar, cheapest one was Brondby I believe at 350 roughly?

Id say 15 points is pretty fair.

come on, you’ve questioned this?

curious to your opinion on - do you think the interest in attending fixtures was as high as it is now, pre Gerrard?

the interest is like nothing before, even before 2012, albeit the allocations were much, much better back then.
the club is an a huge ascendancy after our last decade.. people are jumping on the rangers bandwagon.
Thats a very poor comment.

I know folk in bronze because of their rangers number being changed by the club during a transfer and not being allowed to carry over.

There are folk who have lost jobs and can now afford it.

Peoples circumstances change, to say they are jumping on bandwagons comes across very condescending.

Do you realise the price of a Euro away trip? That's why they are 15 points id imagine.

Offical trip for Seville was like 800 quid, Braga was 600 odd, Belgrade was similar, cheapest one was Brondby I believe at 350 roughly?

Yes. I know what the cost is and the sacrifices many supporters make to follow the team abroad.

At some point though the balance between sacrifice and reward tips and I’d say that comes in the knockout stages.

Why does cost of travel matter?

Plenty of folk did those trips for cheaper than that.

Haven’t had time to do any analysis but know the FF analysts are working on the numbers but looks like membership has decreased by less than a thousand

At a first glance total members 40536 of which

Gold 8.6%. 3481
Silver 35.9% 14534
Bronze. 55.6% 22521

At the last update total members 41402

Gold. 7%. : 2,924
Silver: 34.4%. 14,230
Bronze:58.6% 24,248

So Gold gone up by 500, sliver by 300 and a decrease to bronze of just under 2000

Gold/Bronze now account for 45% compared to 41% at last update

Cant believe you get 25 points for rtv but only 10 points for actually going to all the away domestic games

What a shittshow

Loyalty lol

Cant believe you get 25 points for rtv but only 10 points for actually going to all the away domestic games

What a shittshow

Loyalty lol
I guess the argument would be one puts money into Rangers and the other doesn't?

On that note, for the euro travellers, I wonder if they will ever split the points so that you get more for travelling on the official flight than you do for travelling indie? Wee hand grenade in there LOL. ;)

The only flaw in your assessment- we didn’t get any points for Seville despite paying £719 for official flights- I would be chuffed if they would reconsider us getting nil points

The only flaw in your assessment- we didn’t get any points for Seville despite paying £719 for official flights- I would be chuffed if they would reconsider us getting nil points
Aye I agree mate, there should definitely have been points for Seville.

My son and I are 1515 and 25 pts away fro gold. Boosting both to 1540 would be prohibitively expensive - we already buy every domestic home and away tickets going, so it's either buy extras or go on a Euro away each season.

Neither option are on the cards this coming season.

On the Seville thing, are they not breaching the t&c’s?

Much like folk thar signed up for friendlies didn’t get Real and folk that didn’t tick the box got.

My son and I are 1515 and 25 pts away fro gold. Boosting both to 1540 would be prohibitively expensive - we already buy every domestic home and away tickets going, so it's either buy extras or go on a Euro away each season.

Neither option are on the cards this coming season.
Let's be honest, if you bought something to get one or both of you over the 1540 points and, just, into Gold - you'd likely be dropping out of it again in October when the tier thresholds get reviewed again anyway.

Last edited:
Because your spending a fortune to support the team?

I done most of my trips indy, but I still spent a fair whack last season following Rangers abroad.
But what do rangers get from that apart from the team being supported.

If you are going because you want to watch the game and support the team why should you get more points than a domestic game and when it's gold down so not everyone gets the chance

Much like folk thar signed up for friendlies didn’t get Real and folk that didn’t tick the box got.
Like keeping it at 5 years instead of 3 years in the Ts & C's? They can do what they want and we will just moan and keep paying for it

I guess the argument would be one puts money into Rangers and the other doesn't?

On that note, for the euro travellers, I wonder if they will ever split the points so that you get more for travelling on the official flight than you do for travelling indie? Wee hand grenade in there LOL. ;)
Tbh would reflect the strategy of rewarding those who put money into the club but the fallout if ever implemented …

Let's be honest, if you bought something to get one of both of you over the 1540 and, just, into Gold - you'd likely be dropping out of it again in October when the tier thresholds get reviewed again anyway.
Absolutely, it just becomes cyclical and you have to keep buying to maintain the tier.

Even if I did buy something, what's the point? My tally is already high enough to get semis and finals.

At most I'd get another 3 away games, but I'd be stumping up an extra £100 every season on extras (paying for 2) to stay in gold - certainly not value for money.

I won't be forcing it - I land where I land.

Absolutely, it just becomes cyclical and you have to keep buying to maintain the tier.

Even if I did buy something, what's the point? My tally is already high enough to get semis and finals.

At most I'd get another 3 away games, but I'd be stumping up an extra £100 every season on extras (paying for 2) to stay in gold - certainly value for money.

I won't be forcing it - I land where I land.
Exactly the attitude I would take mate if I were in MyGers. Spend a fortune, and a lifetime, chasing your tail otherwise.

But what do rangers get from that apart from the team being supported.

If you are going because you want to watch the game and support the team why should you get more points than a domestic game and when it's gold down so not everyone gets the chance
MyGers is a loyalty scheme, attending matches is loyalty, its not always about how much £ Rangers make.

Braga, Lyon and Belgrade dropped to the bottom of Bronze, so there's always opportunities for folk in lower tiers to attend Euro aways.

They could get round it because the ticket wasn’t sold to you directly by the Rangers ticket centre

Hopefully people don’t go crazy buying things they can’t really afford, the food purchases would be interesting a cold burger, bovril and food poisoning for 2 points
Most would be fine mate as they would buy the burger and not eat it , seems to be a the trend :))

I'm comfortably gold now rather than sitting near the points threshold.

Hopefully we get some fixtures with decent allocations in the Euro qualifiers.

It was based on you claiming that spend for euro is why we get more points for euro away games.
I never claimed anything, I gave my opinion on why I believe 15 points is fair, if you want they answers your better emailing the club and asking the question.

Back