The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not Kamara out of position.

He plays there with Finland and came through at Arsenal as a 10.

Gio has shown towards the end of the season he likes him playing further up. And at most I think it would be temporary until Hagi gets up to speed.
I think all the talk of hagi out until December earlier in thread is gibberish as he is now training with the squad and may be back far sooner than many thought.

He and Kamara are options as is young Lowry.

I think all the talk of hagi out until December earlier in thread is gibberish as he is now training with the squad and may be back far sooner than many thought.

I remember his dad saying he was pushing to be fit for the SCF! Just presumed he'd be back for the start of the season until I read on here he was out until December.

Good to hear he's back with the squad.

Sums up our transfer business how poor we are at it , the Tim's get 10million for Christie & we get 6 for Aribo & Christie had about 6 months left on his contract , 13 million for Ajer in the last year of his contract I would hate to think what our board think Bassey & Morelos are worth , a shocking bit of business on our part .
You’re getting three days for posting utter made up jobbies ya scudbook.

Hagi looks in great shape. The problem is in Scottish football he’s two minutes in and will get clattered. Love the boy but if we got a bid from Roma or gslatasaray for £10 I’d be thinking seriously. For me we need robust types like your Basseys, Goldsons, Taverniers, Kamara, dare I say it Aribos. Guys who will play your 50/60 game seasons

We’d have that money to reinvest in a new number 10 type. I’m excited to see what Gio can do with this team moving forward. All the doomsday posters seem wired to the moon.

Sums up our transfer business how poor we are at it , the Tim's get 10million for Christie & we get 6 for Aribo & Christie had about 6 months left on his contract , 13 million for Ajer in the last year of his contract I would hate to think what our board think Bassey & Morelos are worth , a shocking bit of business on our part .

£2 million they got for Christie, your claim sums up the nonsense you and others spout on here, just make things up to make Celtic look great and Rangers as bad as possible.

Tim fluffers.

Please, let the guessing of the money we will get for Aribo end!!

On a more positive note, we are replacing Itten today or tomorrow for with Colak. Something tells me we will really like the big man!!

We also have an initial budget + Aribo money to strengthen one or two positions.

We all asked for 1st team ready players, lets see what the next few days brings - hopefully some positive news to keep the thread on course!!

£10 million for Christie? Honestly you should get banned for that comment alone.

Hagi looks in great shape. The problem is in Scottish football he’s two minutes in and will get clattered. Love the boy but if we got a bid from Roma or gslatasaray for £10 I’d be thinking seriously. For me we need robust types like your Basseys, Goldsons, Taverniers, Kamara, dare I say it Aribos. Guys who will play your 50/60 game seasons

We’d have that money to reinvest in a new number 10 type. I’m excited to see what Gio can do with this team moving forward. All the doomsday posters seem wired to the moon.
Hagi will probably be sold at some point if he fancies a bigger league but also likes it at Rangers and he'll have to show form and fitness for anyone to buy him.

Decent player who I hope has just about fully recovered from his bad injury and hope he can contribute to future success and net us a good fee if he leaves in future

On that philosophy mate there's no room for Lowry

Let's hope that's not going to be just our options.

I still remain to be convinced with Hagi in the middle. On paper it should work but it hasn't to date & he is too slow to get into the box & carry a goal threat. Kamara is certainly not a no.10.

We are crying out for a quality investment in our midfield particularly one carrying a goal threat. It will cost us if we don't buy someone in there imo

Let's hope that's not going to be just our options.

I still remain to be convinced with Hagi in the middle. On paper it should work but it hasn't to date & he is too slow to get into the box & carry a goal threat. Kamara is certainly not a no.10.

We are crying out for a quality investment in our midfield particularly one carrying a goal threat. It will cost us if we don't buy someone in there imo
I think we will sign someone too not just Colak but not a direct replacement for Aribo but we shall see

Unless we invest the Aribo fee in first 11 players it will be a poor deal if it’s 6 or 10
this will be a test of how the board will operate
no real money spent last 3 windows on starters now is the time to try and kick on after a successful season financially
with this sale revenue could hit close to 100m if we can’t invest in first 11 after that then big questions need asked

Please, please let there be a confirmed signing today.

Save us from this madness.
I honestly think that if we announced Ronaldo on a season long loan to replace Aribo there would be people on here saying it’s a shocking move by the board selling a player and only getting a loan in etc. Some of our fans just want to put our board down no matter what for some reason.

Last edited:

Would you take £6M rising up to £10M with add ons though?

It amazes me how so many get into a total rage over what some media hack who knows little about the deal has to say on Twitter! If the release clause is £10m then we will get £10m. The £6m will be the first payment. If we don’t get the release clause then he stays and we get his services and the possibility of him signing a new contract. Hopefully Cloak gets signed today to calm this shit down!

Should close this thread till someone signs it's absolute ebola in here

Yeah, cause that worked well last time.

Always wonder why people say that?

If the thread is shite, I just ignore it.

I don’t read half the threads on here. You have grown men talking about wrestling - it’s not for me, so I’ve never entered it. It’s the major benefit of a decent thread title.

It amazes me how so many get into a total rage over what some media hack who knows little about the deal has to say on Twitter! If the release clause is £10m then we will get £10m. The £6m will be the first payment. If we don’t get the release clause then he stays and we get his services and the possibility of him signing a new contract. Hopefully Cloak gets signed today to calm this shit down!
That is nonsense though.

You’re getting three days for posting utter made up jobbies ya scudbook.
There's more than a few who deserve a holiday in this thread. The constant want to inflate the fees recieved by the tims is just plain strange. One guy claiming they got 18 mil for eduoard and now someone else claiming they got 10 mil for Christie. Fuk me man

This isn’t remotely how it works either though.

They don’t have to pay the release clause for us to be open to negotiating a transfer.

And we're in the early stages of the window - why accept an offer that nowhere near his value, with +50 days to go.

He’s not in full training.

Morelos isn’t either. Roofe back in Glasgow

And we're in the early stages of the window - why accept an offer that nowhere near his value, with +50 days to go.
What if the manager wants it done quickly? We are never getting over the £10m upfront. But this way means we might get more and should at least get the £10m.

Some posters need to get out of this thread and go for a walk and get some fresh air.

Was it not 20 million for Christie?

The sheer panty wetting on here is absurd. The entitlement from some of you is embarrassing - can see the school holidays are in full swing… the squad reshaping will happen, and come the end of the window we can review and measure the success of it.

I’m sad to see Aribo go, but I look forward to seeing how far in the game he can go in the next few years.

The sheer panty wetting on here is absurd. The entitlement from some of you is embarrassing - can see the school holidays are in full swing… the squad reshaping will happen, and come the end of the window we can review and measure the success of it.

I’m sad to see Aribo go, but I look forward to seeing how far in the game he can go in the next few years.

There is some over the top stuff going on in here but with all due respect on your main point folk said the same thing last summer and even in January and look what happened, it cost us the league, CL place and perhaps the EL.

Personally not at panic stations yet but when I see the likes of McGregor getting another year it has me worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back