Tillman is a Player

If he can play and change a game like that against a team of hammer throwing low block experts on a Shitey Astro pitch, I’d be terrified to know how he tears teams to shreds on our pitch.

He’s fucking frightening, he’s miles ahead of anyone on that park movement wise.

I’ll tell you what, I’m a huge Hagi fan. I think he’s supreme, but ill go all out and say Tillman is going to rival him for ability and intelligence.

A proper class act.

He stuck out like a sore thumb and just oozed class. Even on that carpet every ball he struck was inch perfect. Looks a real find.

First thing first, every time he was mentioned, I thought they were calling him Alec Tillman.

He has serious potential to be better than Aribo.

Whelmed.

Just looks like a top notch footballer. Mind is working that bit quicker, finds great positions, very comfortable on the ball. He needs to be starting for us.

When our Sports Scientists get hold of him he’s going to be an absolute beast of a player.

Agree that he provided the thrust from midfield that was lacking in the first half.

Big lad, good on the ball, can spot a pass and gets into the box.

He could be a huge player for us this season.

Was going to say anyone that can be at Bayern Munich has to be a player, then I realised that Alan McInally played for them.

Still he looks a great player though

Really like the look of Tillman think he’s gonna be a great player for us this season was unlucky not to grab a goal

Really simple thing he did that I enjoyed, received the ball and immediately faced towards their goal. So much of our play can be side to side, even the little layoff that he kind of fucked up I think once players get used to his style they will run onto that ball and smash it in.

Does anyone know the price we need to pay to get him at the end of the season? So calm on the ball, always looks to have time and hardly passes back. He could be Aribo's direct replacement.

If he can play and change a game like that against a team of hammer throwing low block experts on a Shitey Astro pitch, I’d be terrified to know how he tears teams to shreds on our pitch.

He’s fucking frightening, he’s miles ahead of anyone on that park movement wise.

I’ll tell you what, I’m a huge Hagi fan. I think he’s supreme, but ill go all out and say Tillman is going to rival him for ability and intelligence.

A proper class act.
Could both of them on the pitch at the same time work very well for us ?
Once Hagi is back to full fitness , obviously .

The rumours coming out of Ibrox early doors from the players from training was Tillman was a player

Think we seen during that 45 there. He is gona be top notch for us

I really hope he gets the bug and wants to stay here after the loan if we decide to take up the option to buy. Honestly i feel he is a player who should be playing at a higher level than the spfl and we are very lucky to have him.

If we do take the option to buy would the cost and player wages already have been decided or could he turn down our offer and sign for another club offering more wages?

Think he gave the ball away once.

Excellent showing and we moved the ball so much quicker when he came on.

He made one mistake with the pass back for the shot, apart from that immense.

Even drawing the foul just before full time, shows good intellegince. He wanted to take everything quickly as well, I like to see that.

Got into space a lot, will be good to see when we use him more.

Ghosted into the box a couple of times, will be a big player this year.

Back