Tillman is a Player

5 million I believe the fee to be with Bayern having first dibs on him. Says it all really how much Bayern like the lad he will get developed the 2 of 3 seasons then end up back at Bayern.

The way we have developed Bassey has given us the chance to get talented lads like Tillman.

Boys on a different wave length to the rest a real classy player special mention for sands too by the way he's an absolute unit and playing very fucking good!

How did we go from Fulgini* to Tillman, the profile the profile!

dawson-crying.gif

*had to look it up, fucked if I could remember

The lad was superb and has all the makings of being a top player for us. A lot of the youth players we sign km loan from the best teams in the world are normally fantastic with their technical ability but struge with the physicality of the league. But Tillman looks the full package technically brilliant built like a tank and his vision today was on another level. Can't wait to see more of him but in future this is the type of player we should be targeting.

Not saying that the lad hasn't shown promise, but there's a lot of comments here that cross the line of wishful thinking -v- reality. Speculative praise is OK - we need that - but Tillman has a ways to go before earning the shirt.

Even for the rebound that he missed and really should have scored he was there a yard ahead of everybody else.
If he can be consistent then we’ve got a real footballer on our hands.

Probably the one player we've bought this Summer that would be used to playing against teams sitting back and soaking up pressure.
He's the one i have been looking forward the most to see, i think he will be a great signing for us, the negative side is that the better he plays for us, especially in Europe then he gets more attention from other clubs and i think I'm right in saying that Bayern have first dibs on him? He is only on loan and the better he plays the more they may want him back

He's the one i have been looking forward the most to see, i think he will be a great signing for us, the negative side is that the better he plays for us, especially in Europe then he gets more attention from other clubs and i think I'm right in saying that Bayern have first dibs on him? He is only on loan and the better he plays the more they may want him back
If he succeeds to a good level, like he stands out in Europe for us, he'll be bought and likely sold but at least we will have made some money from him in just 1 season.

5 million I believe the fee to be with Bayern having first dibs on him. Says it all really how much Bayern like the lad he will get developed the 2 of 3 seasons then end up back at Bayern.

The way we have developed Bassey has given us the chance to get talented lads like Tillman.
What do you mean bayern have first dibs on him mate?

How did we go from Fulgini* to Tillman, the profile the profile!

dawson-crying.gif

*had to look it up, fucked if I could remember
I mean, he’s had 45 mins so forgive me if I’m not creaming over the guy.
What do you mean bayern have first dibs on him mate?
If we were to sign him permanently (from Bayern) - they would be able to have first option to sign him back after 1-2 years if he developed massively at us.

I mean, he’s had 45 mins so forgive me if I’m not creaming over the guy.

If we were to sign him permanently (from Bayern) - they would be able to have first option to sign him back after 1-2 years if he developed massively at us.
Ahh yeah that was my understanding also.

I thought you were inferring something else bro :)

Once we see Tillman, Matondo and Yilmaz as first team starters I think you'll see the real Rangers for this season.

All 3 of them are absolute game changers.

Matondo had a great season in Belgium, Tillman was getting game time for Bayern and Yilmaz was BJKs main left back. All 3 are prospective international young players. I have high hopes for the 3 of them and expect them to be starters by October at least.

Changed the game today

So composed for someone his age. The one where he stopped at edge of box on left, killed ball dead and had a look, then crossed it to tav on right who was unmarked.. Didn't panic and picked the right pass, other players would have just hit it across box and hope someone was on end of it

He's class. Completely changed the game when he came on. Once he is fully up to speed he will be one of the first names on the team sheet. The thought of Him, Rabbi and Kent in behind Alfie is mouthwatering.

Hes big too as shown by that play he held off three or four players.

Always felt Aribo was capable of that but didnt do it enough

Back