Rangers History Classic Rangers picture thread

I remember listening to the radio in the car after that game and some media person was interviewing Davie Cooper and asked, because of the weather conditions, if he felt sorry for Pat Bonner fumbling the cross ball from Cooper which led to the goal.

Davie Cooper’s answer was NO.
Super scored that day from Bonners error s as part from that goal he was rank rotten thst dsy :)

FbQSjL5WIAEBXyB

What was the attendance?
The enclosre looks like there could be a few more fitted in quite easily. Their end right enough.
Ibrox was jam packed with Rangers supporters. The attendance was 85,000. Sadly there was a crush at the end of the game resulting in over 20 supporters injured.

Last edited:
Looks like Cammy Fraser in the 4-4 match in March 1986. I was in the enclosure that day and got my glasses smashed when we scored one of our goals.
I was just getting into the govan rear after being held up at work , just as they scored their second goal and honestly their were rangers passing me leaving the ground , I’m sure it was about the half hour mark , I had never seen that before so early in a match

Last edited:
Back