Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts -12:30 Sunday 22nd - Sky Sports **

Going through the motions.

Maybe need a dirty tackle to get going.

Not great but not as bad as I thought it might be .

Need to be more clinical when we have it in the last third.

Where have I heard that before, Windass needs to get the finger out and start getting involved .

If not ,get him hooked .

Let’s try something different maybe Cummings AND Morelos can’t be much worst that what we have. Sling Windass

Why do we need to suffer with this pathetic formation week in week out. I have no doubt the formation is the root cause to so much of our problems.

Do you think Murty was stood during the week drawing up the plans saying “right we’ll get the ball out wide to candeias and Murphy and they can cross it in then Cummings will out-jump Berra and souttar for an goal. Simples!” Guys an idiot with no clue how to set a team up.

This is painful. Even more evidence that Murray is clueless.
Bet he doesn’t make any changes until about 65 minutes.

Total 'Meh' so far.

Score early in next half and it could be 3, don't and we could be beat.

Neither would surprise me.

End of season stuff when a lot to play for.

Awful stuff
Lucky if there is 25k there and it’s like a funeral
Holt and Windass off please
The board don't get their fucking finger out and give us something to look forward to in the next few months that could end up being a weekly occurrence next season.
This shit show of a season can't end soon enough, to have lost 7 matches at home up until today is fucking embarrassing

Why do we need to suffer with this pathetic formation week in week out. I have no doubt the formation is the root cause to so much of our problems.

Do you think Murty was stood during the week drawing up the plans saying “right we’ll get the ball out wide to candeias and Murphy and they can cross it in then Cummings will out-jump Berra and souttar for an goal. Simples!” Guys an idiot with no clue how to set a team up.
Definitely never said Cummings will out jump them, We need to be able to beat the first man with a cross to allow that to even happen. Our crosses are more whipped balls anyway but I do agree the formation is a huge issue especially when we know teams sit in against us at Ibrox so go 2 up top.

Good old cummings

Back