Anyone going to a Juniors game tomorrow?

Kilsyth Rangers away to Arbroath 2nd round of the Scottish. Should be a good day out for those travelling up.

Neilston Bonnyton for me. On a side note surely Friday night games are a great idea especially central belt and Ayrshire sides, the crowd at Pollok Beith was great and few pints in Shawlands after.

Junior fitba is utter chronic to watch, the best team is Talbot and they would give you a cricked neck after 1 half of heady tackle hoof. Only good point is having beer

Uneven terracing and lack of "crush barriers" i belive
I am a Medda fan and i can assure you Medda is capped at 2,400 and the terracing across from the stand is uneven and there are no crush barriers at Medda Park. I would say the Newlandsfield terracings are better than Medda's.

Can you still park in the car park next to Dunterlie Park for Arthurlie games?

I am a Medda fan and i can assure you Medda is capped at 2,400 and the terracing across from the stand is uneven and there are no crush barriers at Medda Park. I would say the Newlandsfield terracings are better than Medda's.

Just going with what a committee member told me.

Great game today.

4-1 pollok, 5 goals,2 sendings off and one of the bankies lads took a sore one near the end, decent bankies support,scotland fans there in decent numbers as well, but lok scored in the first minute and were pretty much in control throughout
Much comment was made the other week re the 1k capacity. Talking to a guy I know who is in with the committee said the attendance today was over 900. Frankly you could easily fit another 1k plus to that attendance very safely.

Derby game today...
Dunipace 3
Camelon 3
Two goal lead blown, tackles flying in. Camelon keeper sent off for 'get it up you' gesture to subbed Dunipace striker.
Sitters, missed. Three goals in last 10 minutes and last minute equaliser.

First time me and my son attended the pollok game today and what a great game it was also what a difference in the prices for the food and drink compared to Ibrox and my son even said himself the steak pies where a lot better to what you get at Ibrox wasn’t rock solid or did it stick to the foil. Going to try and get tickets for the cup game

Last edited:
First time me and son attended the pollok game today and what a great game it was also what a difference in the prices for the food and drink compared to Ibrox and my son even said himself the steak pies where a lot better to what you get at Ibrox wasn’t rock solid or did it stick to the foil. Going to try and get tickets for the cup game
Pissed off me and the boy didn’t go now.

Looked like a cracking game according to reports.

Anyone at the Kilbirnie v Glasgow perthshire game?

I've heard it kicked off between the fans after the game and unconfirmed reports of someone in a bad way.

Pictures sent through of the Kilbirnie bus surrounded by Police and road shut off around about it. All on the bus have been taken in for questioning..

Edit: I see the thread now!

Last edited:
im pretty sure there is a cure for that

Anyone at the Kilbirnie v Glasgow perthshire game?

I've heard it kicked off between the fans after the game and unconfirmed reports of someone in a bad way.

Pictures sent through of the Kilbirnie bus surrounded by Police and road shut off around about it. All on the bus have been taken in for questioning..
Was the game played at the shires ground or down at Kilbirnie?

Get a lot of gers fans at pollok when rangers are not playing , good wee day out and not too expensive
Was a cracking day out and to be fair it wasn’t expensive at all it was really enjoyable. Pints where pretty decent in the lok bar as well I thought

A punter from the old open asylum and i need a cure
Correct, the main road runs through every town from Largs to Ayr - the fact they feckers built a bypass around Kilwinning speaks volumes.

We know who we are by choice not association

Correct, the main road runs through every town from Largs to Ayr - the fact they feckers built a bypass around Kilwinning speaks volumes.

We know who we are by choice not association
Sorry deleted just realised wrong post

Was a cracking day out and to be fair it wasn’t expensive at all it was really enjoyable. Pints where pretty decent in the lok bar as well I thought
Not expensive but went to Lok bar. Hahhha.

Place is a fortune. I pop into the Quaich for a pint before.

Steak pies at Newslandsfield are great, might have changed supplier this year I think but still brilliant but went up 30p. Ffs

Had an enjoyable afternoon in the sun at The Buffs Park in Kilwinning . Eglinton 6 - 5 Port Glasgow , Strathclyde Demolition Cup . Best £4 i have spent this season . First time at Buffs Park , a massive improvement on Abbey Park .

Murdie is building a good side at pollok hopefully they can challenge again for the title , big game next week against talbot , pollok need to beating the talbots & darvels to be in with a chance
And getter better pies back they are shite this season.

Not expensive but went to Lok bar. Hahhha.

Place is a fortune. I pop into the Quaich for a pint before.

Steak pies at Newslandsfield are great, might have changed supplier this year I think but still brilliant but went up 30p. Ffs
Scotch pies are rank rotten this season.

You should’ve said hello :D

Talbot defence was brutal at both Rossvale goals.
I would have taken a 4-2 loss beforehand. Total new team from last season with not 1 existing player left. Hope to get the squad sorted and get out of the relegation spots!

Tickets now on sale for rhe pollok v talbot game next Saturday via the fanbase app.

Neilston Bonnyton for me. On a side note surely Friday night games are a great idea especially central belt and Ayrshire sides, the crowd at Pollok Beith was great and few pints in Shawlands after.
I was at the pollock beith game and would go to more pollock games if they were Friday night.

Can you not pay at the gate Colin was thinking of going to that game
If they don’t sell out then yes, i believe so. I bought mine as I didn’t want to risk going up on Saturday and not getting in.

Back