MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tillman has checked out already.

Signing from the academy of a much bigger club who starts off well, a lot of talk about signing him permanently and then within a few weeks he's chucked it. Tale as old as time.

A type of signing that virtually never works.

Do you remeber us in the last 16 of euefa two years in a row with gerrard . Not even he could get us competing better tonight.

It's not good but it's a reality that the euefa cup is our level
Agreed mate. My point is our levels were far higher in terms of fitness and application. Gerrard sides pressed and worked hard.

I keep saying it on here, our manager has taken us backwards (forget tonight in isolation) Gio and his backroom team need punted

Maccabi’s goal difference was -8. We are on that now

Deportivo was - 9 and Dinamo was -15.

Could be breaking records here….
I don't think there's any doubt thst we'll be way ahead on minus goal difference by the end of this campaign.

We need the manager to get off his lazy arse and make some effort here. Colak not starting was a disgrace. Davis and Lundstram in midfield was a disgrace. Tillman on the right was a disgrace.

Horrible tactics. Horrible standing by them.
We have stronger players on the bench.

I get there is a gap in quality but we are Rangers where the %^*& is the fight or the hunger... its a total embarrassment watching us these days. Gvb can get to %^*&. Sooner the better

Interesting that for all the reasons some called for Morelos starting tonight, have yet to materialise in this game.

That play there summed it up
Tav should be gambling that morelos can control it and play him in
He got it out there but Tav not off the heels quickly enough

Back