MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
60 minutes and two goals down. No changes. I mean is the manager watching a different game. It has not worked - from the start. He should be thinking constantly and do what it takes to change the follow of the game…. That’s what managers should do.

We need the manager to get off his lazy arse and make some effort here. Colak not starting was a disgrace. Davis and Lundstram in midfield was a disgrace. Tillman on the right was a disgrace.

Horrible tactics. Horrible standing by them.
Colak is an out and out poacher. On that basis alone he would have contributed zero tonight.

If we take away a 2-0 defeat from here, I would equate it to a lottery win right now.

The difference in levels and ability is staggeringly obvious. If the clubs management can’t see that we need to seriously improve if we want to compete at this level, then we might as well just dub the place and Chuck it.

We are playing fuxking Liverpool!! What you expecting! We go for it we get fucked, we defend we get fucked. Take your pick
so what, does that mean we can stroll about with no clue, no fire, no fight, no tactics, a manager on the side lines with no clue what to do, the manager of a juniors team would know the team needed a change at half time, Gio did nothing. hes still doing nothing. i could take getting bet if we had a bit of fight in us, but this team went out from the start shitting themselves with no clue and no desire. cant string a pass together, can barely get out our own half. you might be happy to just accept what your watching

Colak’s primary function is as a finisher.

When we create nothing I fail to see why anyone would have missed him tobight.

Morelos was the No brainer to start, regardless of how it’s panned out
He knows that anyway. He’s just got a bee in his bonnet because he doesn’t like the player. I don’t think Colak standing like a traffic cone would have really helped us much here tonight.

There's an absolute stench about our Club from the start of this season.
Gio is away down a bad path, guided by Wilson and these players are clearly completely disillusioned. IMO.

Honestly man how did Gio ever think the players would perform for him if he just saunts about in pressers saying we can’t compete.

I certainly wouldn’t want to run through walls for a manager who doesn’t believe in me.

It’s not the score. It’s not the defeat. It’s the MANNER of the defeat. It’s humiliating that we’ve offered so little. So disappointing.
This, players jogging about with not a care in the world.
I expected us to lose tonight, but the lack of effort from a few of the players is embarrassing.

Out of curiousity, what is the worst group stage record in CL history?

I'm actually concerned here that we might be creating a new record. We still have 3 games after this. 9 goals conceded and none scored

Seeing sir Alex in the stands takes me back to the way he would have approached a game like this regardless the gulf in class you just know he wouldn’t be sitting on his arse he’d be out on the touchline going mental, Don’t get me wrong Liverpool are an unbelievable team but we’re showing them far too much respect, every team can be got at you don’t just throw in the towel

Sadly I think we just need this campaign over with and see if we can get the domestic thing ticking.

Europa League final to flung about like an empty tracksuit in 4-5 months...

Our team is poor. The gulf in quality is there for all to see and we are clueless on the ball. Watching us in Europe this season is boring.

Back