MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tillman is beyond shite out there. Hes about 5 seconds behind everybody else. Ridiculous our first thought is to go square or back unless its lumped up.

Why he's getting pushed about like a wee boy by Van Dijk and cant make a simple pass or keep up with play?

Wheres this hold up play?
How can you hold the ball up when your team can’t get the ball and play it into you?

I know you can’t be that daft.

You have to laugh at these changes, nothing else for it. Getting beat 2-0 let's take a creative midfielder off put a defensive one on. Clueless man

Colak’s primary function is as a finisher.

When we create nothing I fail to see why anyone would have missed him tobight.

Morelos was the No brainer to start, regardless of how it’s panned out
He's also a creator he created one of his goals against Hearts by keeping up with Kent playing the ball and then Kent crossed for him to score.
But we can ignore that and his goals I guess.

Somewhere in the world, there's a prisoner being tortured by being forced to watched our team passing around in the horsehoe on an endless loop.

Absolute brain numbing shite.
Aye I'm the prisoner, and not for the first time this season

Our style of play is just so fucking dull! It’s like the enthusiasm has been taken from us! It doesn’t get much bigger than this and we’re strolling around like we’re playing 10 man Hearts!

This is the squad management that annoys me about Gio. Davies sits on the bench for weeks and eventually gets 45 mins at the weekend, King doesn’t get a minute at the weekend yet starts tonight, Sakala barely featured at all this season yet is thrown on tonight.

He should be making sure everyone in the squad is getting minutes.

How can you hold the ball up when your team can’t get the ball and play it into you?

I know you can’t be that daft.
He's had it into him at times when he's bothered to run but just gets bullied off the ball or passes it to a Liverpool shirt.
His fitness is terrible as he also cannot keep up with play.

Losing my patience with Gio. Notnsure why we're sticking with this back five. The more concerning thing however is how timid we've been. Showing our group stage opponents far too much respect. We seem to have lost fitness and aggression under gio.

Back