Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

Some eejits on her saying we have no problems with full backs and wingers??????

They have our defence all over the shop, they weaken our midield and can’t hold the ball causing constant breaks.

Gerrard has an impossible job unless he has at least 30 mill. None of that starting 11 I think are good enough for Rangers.

I hate our board for inflicting these shit managers on us and their utter shit signings.
Agreed mate, Tav is so far forward and doesn't track back. I am shitting myself for the second half.

This is not Murty’s doing. One man doesn’t make this level of fcuk up. This is a top to bottom shambles. All the speculation about Steven Gerrard this week basically meant Murty had no chance of getting the squad turned around.
He’s out of his depth granted he didn’t appoint himself but he’s never a Rangers manager in a million years

At some point soon Rangers wont fall for the ‘lets back off pretend we are tired’ routine

Laughable

Every single one of them needs to go.

Not one. Not some. All of them.

A lazy team of underachievers with no fight, passion or even fitness.

Being beaten by a better side is one thing. Losing every 50/50 and being shoved off the ball is different.

Get everyone of them out.

Murty needs to go today however that first 11 have monumentally shat it!!
Can’t tackle, can’t mark, can’t pass - they literally can’t do anything!
Steve G will be watching - these guys have just ended their careers with us (assuming SG takes the job)

Whatever you think of them, it’s worth bearing this in mind...

We suspended the two players who demonstrated some anger two weeks ago. How much passion and fury do you think will be being shown in that dressing room right now?

Its hard to believe but im not even angry or disappointed.

This is exactly what was expected. Can we please see reality now.

Not even going to highlight who is what. What is the point, Its there for all to see.

I will watch to the end. No fight will come and it could be worst ever here but ill watch their final insult and capitulation.

Murty needs to be out a job by 4pm

How did that c#nt Lustig not get sent off for stealing a Police Officers hat when they scored?

A normal man would get lifted he did that

fkin disgrace, not fit for the jersey - havent learned their lesson and once again humilated by these mentally challengeds.... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!

Youth team would give us more fight. These guys aren’t Rangers and they aren’t even interested in proving otherwise.

Jersey like an anchor on gutless whimps...

“Manager” is absolutely useless and delusional...

The board have absolutely embarrassed us in front of the entire world...

Murty blames the players, Players blame Murty and we’re left blaming the board.

I know he isn’t a left back but this is Scott Marshall moment and should never wear the famous blue shirt again.

His attempt to tackle Naeneck was bordering on embarrassing for a pro footballer.

Graeme Dorrans is an utter, utter disgrace.

He's been getting off lightly for some reason.

I'll say it as it is, he has been an absolute woefule signing. 'He's not match fit'... Thats just how he plays!!

Tav, an absolute shadow of the right back that I know.

Murty & Robertson can pack their bags tonight.

Most of those gutless players can go find a shit English League 1 club to play for.

End the banter years starting tomorrow.

Would love this to be the case, but not entirely convinced appointing a guy with no managerial experience isn’t just the next chapter in the Banter Years.

For those still trying not to blame Murty.
Who picks the team?
Who says what the tactics are?
Who is meant to be coaching?
Who is meant to motivate?
All this guy worries about is who likes him and what flavour will he put on his zip the day..
The team?
Who ever comes in needs to kick a few baw sacks or kick them out the door.
If I wasn't out having a beer watching this I would be back on the train, saying that the beer just isn't tasting good at the moment.
Excuse me I need to go and kick the bar man as asked him to switch the volume off

They have disgraced themselves again. 3-0 down at half time and it’s only going to get worse.

Tav has had a shocker so far and half them haven’t been in the game.

We need tempo and high pressing

There's several in front of him today that have been far, far worse. Whole backline, Dorrans, Cummings. Holt our only one with pass marks. At times he needs a bollocking, but is an easy target as per. Murty and his tactics, despite all that's went before in previous games, has learned %^*& all.

I’m sorry mate but Josh Windass is posted missing week after week. A Nancy-boy who can GTF! We start with 10 men with him on the park.

Dorrans has no bottle whatsoever, a dud. Martin is slow, weak and has the positional sense of a smashed compass.

Today has been Jason Holt plus a goalie vs them

Today has shown the players aren’t good enough. We already know Murty isn’t good enough but if folk think another manager makes these players better, they are badly mistaken. There is a massive gap between us and them.

The way murty is constantly setting up is making players look pish!!
Wide at the bck open!!
Over ran in midfield !!
No f@@@king cant in the box!!
Get him out the door tomorrow time to be roofless!!!!

Outnumbered all over the park...

Outfought all over the park...

Outplayed all over the park...

As embarrassing as it gets for us fans, as gutless a performance as I’ve ever seen.

I got banned from FF for the very first time after the semi-final two weeks ago after stating my thoughts on Murty so will be saying nothing on him but those players today have now used up their final chance with the support, the semi-final display was bad enough but to go out and do it again on a day they can win the league is a disgrace and the fans should never forgive them

There were maybe three different instances where out players tried to slide in and completely missed.

Wit...

Back