Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

4-0 up and about to win the league against your rivals and you’re throwing coins and lighters at the players.

Stay classy, Celtic.

Humility abounds

We’ve been humiliated today but our supporters have been class personified.

Compare with the scum during their Shame Game in 1999.

We are simply better people than them, regardless of on the field fortunes.

Reactions: ao2
The sad thing is, this is not a shock. One team pasting the other with such ease used to be a surprise. Our players and joke of a manager are the walking dead. The next manager, whoever he is, has a MASSIVE job on his hands and better get the cash to do it. Five fucking nil now and likely more to come. Shameful.

It's almost getting laughable seriously.. F@ck me.

When we were strolling most of 9 in a row. Those bheasts would still give us a f@cking game... Home and away.

Enjoy it while u can u w@nkers

We shat it in the last league game once they went down to 10 men and the onus was on us to attack - we actually played a lot worse when we had that scenario. Ever since that moment the players heads have dropped. That was their defining moment and they absolutely bottled it.

This is the kind of performance you get when you know you have a dead man walking in the dug-0ut - the board have thrown Murty under the bus and then given him another kick whilst he lies mortally wounded.

The problems lie a lot deeper than the 11 imposters on the pitch and the coaching staff - time some of the board started taking a look at their own positions for they are the one who have caused this absolute clusterfuck.

They should be tarred and feathered and then handed to the Rangers support to do as we please.

I never want to see a single one of them in a Rangers shirt again.

I find it hard to believe that we cannot show any fight, passion or guts in this game but it's there for all to see. Where are all the supposed rangers fans in the squad? Every single one of them have looked petrified to be on the park. Gutless shitebags.

Back