Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

We shat it in the last league game once they went down to 10 men and the onus was on us to attack - we actually played a lot worse when we had that scenario. Ever since that moment the players heads have dropped. That was their defining moment and they absolutely bottled it.

This is the kind of performance you get when you know you have a dead man walking in the dug-0ut - the board have thrown Murty under the bus and then given him another kick whilst he lies mortally wounded.

The problems lie a lot deeper than the 11 imposters on the pitch and the coaching staff - time some of the board started taking a look at their own positions for they are the one who have caused this absolute clusterfuck.
And that’s a fuckin scandal.

The board, the manager, the players have completely and utterly tarnished us a club. I was expecting us to get a doing today but this is shambolic and its making us the constant laughing stock of Scottish football.

It would not surprise me one bit if ANY manager, not just Gerrard, knocked back this job. Run by incompetent arse pieces. We need a massive overhaul, and I can't see how that will be facilitated with this current set up, from top to bottom.

We knew today would be bad. We hoped we’d show some fight at least. We’ve had nothing like that. Weak, disinterested and disorganised. Murty should be sacked as soon as whistle goes, and Gerrard announced.

What I will say for Celtic is when they get us in their sights they go for our throat.

From top to bottom our club is too soft.

Dave King when he took over "We wouldn't want to win 9 in a row, it's bad for Scottish football."

%^*& that, defeatist attitude from top to bottom.

The club is full of Neville Chamberlains and right now we need a Winston Churchill.

And no, Scottish media, I am not actually comparing Celtic to Nazis. It’s an analogy within the context of Scottish football.

I don't want to see a single one of those imposters with our jersey on ever again.

Murty and Robertson should have the book thrown at them and sacked immediately after full time.

Allen told to sort this right now or fùck off too.

We've suffered enough. This must stop now.

I'm not joking when I say they could hit double figures in the second half. Get Docherty on for Windass and Morelos on for Cummings. It's damage limitation at this point so we just need players who will do a better job of stopping them getting to goal so quickly.

Or, you know, just carry on as we were and let it reach ten

I never even switched the tele on today as I knew we would get humped.
Far too many of that squad have been stealing a living at Rangers.
Losing like this again to a piss poor Celtic team is as bad as it gets.
Murty needs to be relieved of his duties this evening and allow Jimmy Nicholl to oversee our the remaining league games.
The summer needs to see us ditch almost an entire squad and start again.

Have we picked up any yellow cards for too hard tackling,
or are we just admiring how the mentally challengeds are playing?

If I didn’t stay outside of Scotland, I would be all in for being at the training centre. Letting them know with an Italian ultras style of presence to it, wouldn’t let them in or out for ages.

Bad enough getting pumped like this but I see the likes of Tom English are already spouting that Gerrard would have to be a very, very brave man to take the job.
This is all we’ll hear now and could potentially sway Gerrard if he’s 50/50 as some are suggesting.

It's that wrong though ? We'd be a huge challenge (and risk) to an established manager. Gerrard must have balls of steel if hrs considering taking this challenge on.

I don't want to see a single one of those imposters with our jersey on ever again.

Murty and Robertson should have the book thrown at them and sacked immediately after full time.

Allen told to sort this right now or fùck off too.

We've suffered enough. This must stop now.

We don’t need Allen we need a manager.

Windass shaking his head at coming off?

Really josh. Really?

I will refrain posting what i think, not only would i be banned id probably be jailed.

Back