Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

If Gerrard hasn't already signed he would.be off his head to do so now. We'd make Ronaldo and Messi look shite.

Right Murty, still getting the best out of our team???
I am just off a weeks ban for criticizing the manager so I have to watch what I say but there you go we are maybe on to the biggest defeat in history and still the same tactics but as he says regularly we go on from here.

Jesus Christ . And you lads argue they're not much better than us.

We are going to need huge investment this summer.

Bad enough getting pumped like this but I see the likes of Tom English are already spouting that Gerrard would have to be a very, very brave man to take the job.
This is all we’ll hear now and could potentially sway Gerrard if he’s 50/50 as some are suggesting.

Murty should never have been given the gig until the end of the season.

He should then have been sacked after Hampden.

A Bomber Brown or Stuart McCall or fucking anyone else would not have allowed this to happen today.

But this clown is telling us he thinks no-one could have done better in the circumstances. Stevie fucking Wonder could have.

Reality is, we are finished as a club.

Gap is too big and we can't compete to put ourselves clear of Aberdeen, Hibs etc.

Think we need to realise that now. Haven't laid a glove on them for years.

This is going to be the biggest humiliation ever. I'll say 7 or 8 come 90 minutes.

Murty you are not fit for high pressure matches.

I am sitting here in tears watching this Get that David King, Graeme Murty and every single player in the pitch That’s what Rangers means to me and thousands like me.

Tav looks like he knows it is his last season with us. Utter pish and must be the worst person ever to have worn the captains armband.

I'm only on the match thread now. No tv, turned it off earlier.

A Tim in charge at Ibrox, they win they league against us, a likely record score is being set.

Who wants Clarke/Neil or any other Tim now?

This isn't the Rangers I've grown up and lived with. It's like Charles Green is still here.

Back