Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

whole squad is massively unfit, no pace, no guile, cannot tackle, cannot position well and the basics are not there

most of their attacks have come from us making a complete arse of it

I seriously hope SG looks at this and grasps the reality that the job required is ridiculously beyond what anyone with an iota of sense would take as their first job.

It’s utter fcking lunacy.
We need an experienced manager to sort out this shambles. Steven Gerrard is not the answer and a blind man could see that this is a risk too far. When will this board learn.

This disaster should have been averted today.
Walter would have shored up today and lost...... yes.....but not in this fashion.

This has to be our 26th march 2000.

We pumped them 4-0 at home and shouldve been much more. Never laid a glove on us.

They brought in that wànk oneill.

Were bringing in a youth coach.

It should be our 26th march 2000.

It wont be

Hold on, you said he cost them £4m. So were you talking p!sh or not?

Either you think they have better players who cost more and are paid more or you think we’re winning today. Goalie aside who is adequate as a back up to a better keeper than Wes the rest of this so called Rangers side are rank and in my view £50m would put us in the box seat you disagree that’s fine.

We lose every single 50 50 ball. No guts no backbone. Any new manager has to work on the physical strength and attitude of any players left in this squad after today’s debacle. Blame Murty and Pedro but also blame those that refused to sack them when it was obvious they weren’t up to the job.

How do we come back from that? Remember what Lawwell said they would do?
Nail us to the floor?

It takes investment, and lots of it. We beat them 4-0 in March 2000 and it could have been 10, yet less than 6 months later they took 6 "off us. We're a shambles, but with right man in charge and some good signings we can come back. They are not as good as we are making them look.

It's not just Murty - poor judgement by the Board, the lack of character amongst the players - in short we have a 'perfect storm'. My heart goes out to the Gers fans at the piggery.

You’ve gotta be joking mate- this is one of the worst keeper performances I’ve ever seen- he didn’t cover his goals for 2 shots straight at him for the goals. He’s jumping about all over the shop trying to look ‘Hollywood’. He’s really really terrible today, and other than the match against Partick has been x

What shite are you talking? Get a grip ffs

Back