Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

This could end up double figures. Be as well starting a riot getting 4 sent off and getting game abandoned asap.

The Board better get this Gerrard deal over the line and announce it tonight as there is a lot of people will have doubts renewing with the prospect of another season under murty and these imposters after the sh1t we have been served up this season.

Just when you think things can't get any worse
Murphy I think it was now giving ball away for them then to score
Watching this we were beat before a ball was even kicked
Everything we feared is coming to fruition
How that Board could listen to Murty tell us all about the good job he's done
No other team would have surrendered like this
Mistake after mistake after mistake

Where is the Rangers team that showed up on March 12th at Ibrox - yes we lost by the odd goal, but at least they gave the bheasts a game. What has happened in the interim - why couldn't we have built on this and why are we now so much worse?

Christ can we not retain possession. This team were beaten by hearts and Hibs for fucks sake . We need a complete new team, a new manager a new board . I have never ever seen the famous blue jersey surrender but this is the first. We are shocking

Two weeks ago they eased up and devoted their energies to showboating and let us off the hook for an absolute cricket score.

I have a horrible feeling they’re not feeling like doing the same again this week...

Why do we have no CB’s on the bench, where the hell is Cardoso? Could we not have recalled Aiden Wilson?

Not sure why but expected a bit more from the players. We've looked nervous as feck. One thing has been proved, cummings cannot play up front himself. With this kind of match we need someone who can hold the ball up.

Back