Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

First half was enough i think that was actually worse than the semi.

Most of those players should be chased especially the Maestro that is Dorrans cant believe how bad he is.

Genuinely crying today. Never cried watching Rangers before but when the 4th went in after half time a burst into tears at the shear capitulation by those imposters today. As sickening as it is to say, thank %^*& it was only 5. I genuinely couldn't have been any worse than any of those cunts on that park in blue.

Just to put this into context, just to emphasise exactly how bad we are and just how humiliating that was.

I feel relieved at only having lost 5-0. That could have been so, so much worse.

Murty obviously can’t fill these players with confidence.

We have good players but we need a great manager to make them better and add to the squad.

Is Stevie G really that man? Time will tell but that mob were shite and tranny shagger made them better so you never know.

Surely it can’t get any worse than it is atm

Pass marks to holt and Morelos. Alnwick had a few god saves but should have done better at some of the goals.

The board need to deliver a new manager to the fans and announce it quickly.

Genuinely crying today. Never cried watching Rangers before but when the 4th went in after half time a burst into tears at the shear capitulation by those imposters today. As sickening as it is to say, thank %^*& it was only 5. I genuinely couldn't have been any worse than any of those cunts on that park in blue.
behave.

There are some players that it is clear can look good against the rest of the SPFL but against scumtic are shown up for what they are.
Sadly that’s a group that includes the likes of Holt, Tavernier, Halliday, Foderingham, Martin and perhaps others too.
The point is that’s a spine of a team. Teams could cope with the odd player like those named coming in for the odd game as they’d be lifted by those around them. But to have the whole spine of the team in that category causes results like today.
Add to that Murty’s inexperience and the fact he’s clearly lost the dressing room and it’s total disaster.

No words.

Surely it wasn't this bad in the 80s?

Must be the furthest we've ever been from them.
It wasn't this bad in the 80s.We could beat them and win the odd cup now and again.
This is the worst top flight Rangers team ever

I dont think all the players are as poor as they are showing, Cummings up front on his own is never going to work against them add Windass to support and we have no out ball. Midfield over run as usual left chasing shadows, we are weak in defence short in midfield and nothing up front.

Our experienced guys like Dorrans should be taking a game like that by the scruff of the neck and showing a bit of fight. In previous teams a tackle like Cummings' put in would have fired everyone else up, get them going.

We're a soft touch, and you cannot be a soft touch when playing for us.

scottish football decided to fuccck us 5 years ago ,they did it .what a mess .
Yes they all did and the filth played them all like a fine fiddle. Only one group of fans, us, actually want to win the title. The others such as the sheep are quite happy getting runners up medals. That’s Scottish football.

Got out of jail today could have been 10 hopefully for us all this will be the worst we will ever have to endure

There's nothing different from what we already knew. A big overhaul is required. A number of the players need to be moved on as they're incapable of playing with the level of expectation required at Rangers.

Arfield and McGregor are a good start.

It just shows how far we have fallen when 4 and 5 goal defeats have a lot of us breathing huge sighs of relief.

This is the worst ever time for me watching Rangers.

i heard the same shite last year about dorrans

the current level is spinless pathetic bastard

so being better than that doesn't mean a thing

and stevie g hasn't even been announced so how can he have sanctioned it?

Just because he hasn't been announced. All will be revealed. Not my place to say. So I will let next week do its on talkin on the matter. But most of that sqaud are at risk and Gerrard will have the funds to build his own, substantially more than Warburton or Pedro got.

Bloody hell man

Feel sorry for the fans that paid £50 to watch that rubbish. Disgraceful performance and how Murty thinks he's done a good job is unbelievable.

Look wit the huns are writing on FF! Just won the league and you're on here pretending to be a Rangers supporter to get cheap laughs. Your club protected a paedophile ring. Do one Declan.

He is terrible never a CB hopefully this puts to bed the notion he is our future, he may well be a decent defensive midfielder, but that I still it decent no better.
Yes mate. he is decent, no better. As you say. he is not a centre half. I admit i did think he was until the last few games. Is he a DM that SG wants in his team? I really doubt it.

I never thought I would ever say this, but I'm genuinely relieved it stopped at 0-5. That could easily have been double figures today.

Said the same to the missus. As soon as the 4th went in, I said it could go on to be record breaking.

I'm glad it didn't, I'm glad its over, I want the season done now and now I'm going to get truly stinking pished.

Heads must roll for this second capitulation in as many weeks. I couldn't watch today because I can't trust the team. But I didn't expect worse than Hampden. Shameful. None of them have any pride or self respect. Cowards.

Back