World Cup 2022 Poland v Saudi Arabia, Argentina v Mexico, Tunisia v Australia, France v Denmark - Saturday 26th

Watching the highlights, what a goal that was from the Aussie lad. He must've been watch Mark Hateley videos on YouTube before the match. B-)

ITV really going for it today in its quest to piss off a few traditionalists on FF and all female punditry team and presenter

After a female commentator on BBC this morning might finish a few off ;)

ITV really going for it today in its quest to piss off a few traditionalists on FF and all female punditry team and presenter

However, can you imagine the outrage if they were three men as presenters at the women’s World Cup match?
The woke brigade would be burning Twitter.
It’s the hypocrisy that gets me from the women’s side.
There is no reason why three men shouldn’t present a women’s World Cup Programme, but it would never be allowed.
I am honestly not bothered with three women presenting this program apart from the case of Karen Cairney, who I find is completely thick and knows nothing about football at this level..
I say the same about the likes of Hartson.
Thick and clueless is equally bad whether it be male or female.

Looks like I was right :D

Capture-FF.jpg

Looks like I was right :D

Capture-FF.jpg
You conveniently forgot my contribution……

However, can you imagine the outrage if they were three men as presenters at the women’s World Cup match?
There is no reason why three men shouldn’t present a women’s World Cup Programme, but it would never be allowed.
I am honestly not bothered with three women presenting this program apart from the case of Karen Cairney, who I find is completely thick and knows nothing about football at this level..

You conveniently forgot my contribution……

I agree with your post 100% and I could only snip a few comments from that to upload so I can only apoligise for missing yours, I was only really being tongue in cheek fwiw

They did it last night as well. Eni Aluko pointing out it was an ethnic minority panel

It seems to be an excuse to air a different grievance each day - Last night was the rainbow armbands. It must be Qatar's sexism today

That's a yellow for Cash. Its not the arm up that causes it, its the follow through at the end that strikes the guy on the head. Dirty tactics

Back