MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 20:00 Thursday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that is an identity of a Rangers team.

Just need some defenders back as can't be having that happen again, but going forward we looked fantastic

Devine had a really good showing. Working off that flank as a right footer has helped us retain the ball but I'm surprised how strong he was on his left and how keen he was to have a go at their right back.

Bright future.
I don't think we were as bad first half as most on here but the one big improvement second half was Devine pushing right up high.

Whether that was just him trying to play safe first half or a reaction to the shit show inside him he was pretty reluctant to get fully forward. Second half he was playing on the Hibs by-line and that helped keep Hibs penned in and also gave us much more threat on that side.

Good result in the circumstances and strangled Hibs in the second half. Just need a few more bodies back. Jack and Kamara were excellent, young Devine came onto a game in the second half, stayed high up the pitch.

Thank fcuk! Thought the worst after that first half but they got it back well in the second!

Definitely still work to do for the manager, it’s going to take some time by the looks of it, we need some injured players back asap and a freshen up with a couple players in January……. I hope!

FT 3-2

Really good 2nd half performance.
Second half stats:
reGalwQ.png

Sheer dominance 2nd half and a deserved win in the end. Some worrying moments defensively in the first half 2 goals were terrible quicker Goldson and Davies are back the better for us.

Great to see Alfie get his goal and Tillman with his 2 assists as it would have annoyed a few and will keep them quiet until Tuesday.

We are a different team when we are ahead we look far more assured. The secret is not to fall behind .
Major work defensively needs to take place short and long term and we need height in midfield, but a win is a win . We move on

Take aways for tonight must include less ball between back 3 and more pressing forward than before. Alfie can last a full game

or blame the fact a professional footballer can't cross with both feet. Always staggered that players who are paid 1000s can't cross and shoot with both feet
can you?

of all the guys you lay blame at for that, its the one with the fewest appearances?

i would hazard a guess that he is paid far less than the majority of players at the club who cant play with both feet either.

Hard fought 3 points but a win is a win. Make shift defence, have we had anything else this season, get some CHs fit and we can get the league back on.

It is actually a great way to win a football match if you enjoy having your heart in your mouth with a huge release when the winner goes in.
At the end, Hibs looked fckd.
Did we look a bit fitter?
As for MOTM a few deserved it, but Tillman just edges it.

Back