Tickets for the final

No email despite meeting the criteria - finding out second hand through bus group chats or else would’ve ended up with no ticket or a snider of a seat.

So I got to the bit where I input my payment card and it bounced me into a queue? What the h*ll is going on?

Final straw for me and MyGers. Silver and not a sniff of a ticket for Hampden.

That threshold will be a lot higher for the Scottish Cup Final.

The club are playing a dangerous game here. They could see plenty fall away from MyGers after this.

I had 30 minutes of you can only buy one ticket each when I was only buying one ticket each. One of the worst websites ever for the size of the club.

It finally worked in the end though

Disgraceful from the club. Once again MyGers just proving that it's a cash cow and not rewarding loyalty. Every suite in Ibrox will be sold as hospitality and the Parks coaches will be lined up to take folk over to Hampden for a bargain £230+ p/p.

Roll up, roll up.

Absolutely sickening.
I got ridiculed earlier in the thread when I mentioned something similar. Aye, MYGERS does indeed reward loyalty.

You got to laugh...............

Point your anger at ordinary fans but ignore the amount of tickets being hived off to hospitality, the busloads going week in week out getting shafted for day trippers who couldn't point out Hampden on a map, never mind Ibrox.

people are allowed to be angry at both

i very rarely see others talk about the rsc allocations, so i try to compensate accordingly

Finally purchased our two,but the website is utterly horrendous.
Far too many stages to go through,should be a simple click and pay.
I don’t mind the stages if they actually work, it just doesn’t work. You need to do the same things 5-10 times after waiting in a half hour queue.

They should just outsource the whole ticketing operation to Ticketmaster, they are the best and biggest in the business.

I have bought my sons concession ticket for the West Stand, and now have to wait for another 20 odd minutes to buy mine.

I don't know why it doesn't let you buy all your friends and familys together when it has done in the past.

I have bought my sons concession ticket for the West Stand, and now have to wait for another 20 odd minutes to buy mine.

I don't know why it doesn't let you buy all your friends and familys together when it has done in the past.
It does, if you’re in the same friendship group. I just selected 3, changed the names, hit update basket.

The payment wouldn’t go through but that’s another issue.

Can’t understand it being that high.

My nephew got a ticket for both the semi and final of the SC last season on the 1st emails.

Since then he’s had another season ticket, Mygers and extras added to his points without any dropping off and he’s miles away from 1267? Makes no sense
We are counting nearly 6 years of points to get up into the high realms of 1500+ points on MyGers

It does, if you’re in the same friendship group. I just selected 3, changed the names, hit update basket.

The payment wouldn’t go through but that’s another issue.
It never gave me the option, and its just the two of us in the friendship group - looking back, i should have selected 2 tickets! My fault, i suppose.

That cut-off for my-gers is a shocker.

Do we know how many are being sold through the scheme?

It's a joke me. Me and the Mrs go to games together. I got one and she didn't.

Both pay for the cup semi/final allocation. Likewise everything else we are offered based on being silver tier and in group 1 usually of the ticket allocations for being season ticket holders, cccs, all home games etc.

I made cut off by 5 points and she missed out. Feel shite for her tbh.

Loads and loads of folk will have signed up for mygers since just before Seville and now,even some on this thread suggested it to people to have a chance of getting a ticket better keeping their mouth shut it shouldn't be allowed just before a final

Wait in queue, ticket in basket and then getting the usual 'One one ticket can be purchased' error message. Every f*cking time Rangers.

I’m baffled by people complaining about RSC’s getting tickets, bizarre, part of the fabric of the club ( not part of one by the way until one springs up in Wales) but looking at the allocation overall it is weird the amount that will have been taken by hospitality and the club. And the statement saying it’s because another season and points have grown, done everything I can and was never getting anywhere near that threshold and it’s bigger than the jump from last seasons semi( always get a semi final ticket) to the final ( never had one) really disheartening with the effort some people put in every week to be knocked out the equation by people with fatter wallets.

Over an hour , signed in twice and each stage was painfully slow.
The site needs update, it just can't cope when busy.
Eventually got 2 for the upper south stand.

Didnt get one, not overly fussed.

Was at the Semi but hey ho - I hate Hampden and all that surrounds getting to a game there.
TV it is.

Point your anger at ordinary fans but ignore the amount of tickets being hived off to hospitality, the busloads going week in week out getting shafted for day trippers who couldn't point out Hampden on a map, never mind Ibrox.
Exactly, I would rather know that I don’t qualify because the RSC allocation was up rather than know that the board were milking the situation for all the corporate bunce they can grab. My points total has been enough for our last 4 trips to Hampden, in fact i was always circa 150 points to the good. Now all of a sudden I’m 200 light, that’s some swing and shocking behaviour.

Last edited:
Wait in queue, ticket in basket and then getting the usual 'One one ticket can be purchased' error message. Every f*cking time Rangers.
Ignore and fill in drop down menu for other tickets.
Each stage is taking along time, but it eventually updates.

To be fair we have hundreds/thousands of hospitality clients that spend a considerable amount in the suites at Ibrox, don’t you think they should also get a chance to go to these games, as part of a hospitality experience ?

Not having a go at RSCs However the bus loads of folk going week in week out are 99% MyGers so a number of these fans are two bites at the cherry fans, MyGers/RSC allocation meaning the MyGers threshold is higher.

Same argument at every game (unless it’s a home cup tie) demand exceeds supply.

A disgrace.

A primary school pupil could tell you these numbers do not add up.

Hearts cup final started at 716
Celtic cup final starts at 1267

Being made a mug of = Always rewarded.

There are 18909 Gold and Silver members and possibly around 25% of silver didnt get a ticket. (The lower you go in a threshold more people live down at that easier total)

14-15k mygers tickets offered I reckon.

Back