Tickets for the final

Are you feeling ok. Seriously.

The Celtic 2022 semi final started on 470 points.

You know, identical security etc.

Does that work better for you ?
Semi final isn’t comparable to the final as there’s more corporate demand for the finals

Also, the reason it was lower last season is because people had 1 years less purchase history so points lower and also many more mygers members will have joined cccs this season this season because they missed out

Don't think there's any doubt that the requirement will drop and there will be a 2nd ballot.

Will there? Seems the hospitality has already sold out, any remaining will probably be ring fenced for further corporate hospitality nonsense.

I’m 1251 points so no ticket, spemt a fortune chasing away games and signing up for as long as can remember to every home friendly, cup game and European game through CCCS, Rangers TV etc...
Multiply that by 2 for my son as well and now missed out as I don’t want to waste more money on shite i don't need and won’t use.

As everyone has said, everything they do is nothing more than a constant cash grab then when it comes to the games that matter, tickets go to corporate clients, players mates etc….

I guess that’s the future, I won’t be signing up for anything other than my season ticket next year if I don’t make the second cut. There will be 1000’s more willing to take my place though.

Last edited:
I’m 1537 points so no ticket, spemt a fortune chasing away games and signing up for as long as can remember to every home friendly, cup game and European game through CCCS, Rangers TV etc...
Multiply that by 2 for my son as well and now missed out as I don’t want to waste more money on shite i don't need and won’t use.

As everyone has said, everything they do is nothing more than a constant cash grab then when it comes to the games that matter, tickets go to corporate clients, players mates etc….

I guess that’s the future, I won’t be signing up for anything other than my season ticket next year if I don’t make the second cut. There will be 1000’s more willing to take my place though.
1537 points gets you a ticket. Did you login to check?

I’m 1537 points so no ticket, spemt a fortune chasing away games and signing up for as long as can remember to every home friendly, cup game and European game through CCCS, Rangers TV etc...

Are you not mygers because that’s above the cut off?

The cutoff is 1,267 points,if you are in Priority group 1.

After 90 minutes of trying see that South Lower sold out so is this an indication of sold out quickly that more set aside for corporate ?

You’ve got enough points for a ticket

It never gave me the option, and its just the two of us in the friendship group - looking back, i should have selected 2 tickets! My fault, i suppose.
It should be fair more intuitive, have a step by step and ask questions like ‘would you like to buy tickets for everyone in your friendship group?’

10 minute wait to get on. 57 minutes in total to buy 2 tickets.
Wouldn't let me add my registered friends and family with a notice saying 1 ticket only. Wouldn't update from the drop-down box to the second name.
Payment wouldn't go through.
Error message coming up saying updated address required even though the address was right.
Payment wouldn't go through in a loop to select payment method.
Each page loading slooooowwwwwww.

Eventually after 57 minutes a confirmation page for payment. No confirmation email though but credit card is showing as pending.

Nightmare to buy two tickets and constant loops.
HaHa, exactly the same for me.

Finally logged in and then threw me out straight away. Trying again. Will ticket be in my basket or do I need to add?

Just checked again, something like 1650 pts, all home games etc and no requirement? Thought my Celtic home was it but it wasn't

WTF is going on

Started waiting. Gave up. Will try again tomorrow. No rush really.
There’s not, but I’d rather not be in the West Stand, 3 miles from the action like I was in the semi final!

I’ve got a South Stand ticket in my basket and it just keeps falling over at the final payment option. It’s a pain in the arse

Been at it for over two hours, kept getting to the pay then hitting confirm made me rejoin the queue for another wait and but finally got one for the North Stand.

The ticket website is not fit for purpose!!!

Finally logged in and then threw me out straight away. Trying again. Will ticket be in my basket or do I need to add?

Had a ticket in my basket and it threw me out.

Can't get a South Stand ticket now. Tried a North Stand one and it said I didn't have the fufilment.

Anytime I add one now it goes to a page saying "No items in your basket"

Every. Single. Time. with the website.

The website has shut me off about 100 times keeps coming up service is not available. Driving me nuts.

We have till Thursday why is everyone in such a rush ? Will wait till it calms down after almost throwing my Mac out tge window trying to get hibs last year .

So if we have 19000 in Gold and Siver the requirement is about 10% from the bottom end of Silver so that drops it down to about 17500.
Let’s say 10% aren’t on CCS so somewhere between 15k and 16k been offered to MYGERS

RSCs 10% of allocation so say 2500 tops that’s only about 18500 max going to fans?

I’d imagine our allocation will be 22 or 23k so that’s a big chunk for corporate etc?

Does anyone know where the Rangers hospitality seats are allocated at Hampden? Wont get the tickets until match day so wouldnt mind knowing beforehand

We have till Thursday why is everyone in such a rush ? Will wait till it calms down after almost throwing my Mac out tge window trying to get hibs last year .

Because we'd like to choose the particular stands we're in.

If we just sit and wait til Thursday the options will disappear with the initial people who login and purchase

Back