Tickets for the final

As I said previously my kids season ticket is over 1500 points taking in every home game, any aways allocated and one official European trip, I’ve never spent a penny on any of the shite for him, so I find it hard to believe people saying they’ve had everything over the years unless the club have miscalculated their points.

I know because it’s me who pays for all my kids tickets etc so there’s no RTV or anything purchased on top
Myself and son are very similar to yourself never bought any the crap and both us are well into the 1500 mark. All my points are from ticket purchases/ mygers membership) only nothing else

Why shouldnt they have a ticket based on comparable matches last season ? The numbers of people are almost identical. 18000 last season 19000 this season.

Your reference to “very bottom” needs to be thought about by people - its over a thousand points we are talking here. The lower you go the more people there are, theres not the same people on 1600 as 1200. My estimate of 25% silver missing out (of just short of 16000 silver members) might be conservative

John Brown figure stood on the stairs shouting “Show us the MyGers tickets” required.
We need all the facts and figures for every mitigating factor compared to last time before reaching the answer.

Mygers allocation
Rsc allocation
Player and staff allocation
Hospitality allocation
Sponsors/spfl
How many new mygers memberships within the criteria
How many new cccs sign ups
We"ve also had 3 points updates.

Will we get them? Probably not.

We need all the facts and figures for every mitigating factor compared to last time before reaching the answer.

Mygers allocation
Rsc allocation
Hospitality allocation
Sponsors/spfl

At the very least, the club should confirm the exact amount of tickets that were allocated to mygers members given we pay a combined total of £2m+ per year.
@Greg Marshall can you explain why the club don’t release that information?

Mygers allocation
Rsc allocation
Hospitality allocation
Sponsors/spfl

Im afraid that wont happen mate,there not going to show there hand to the thousands on the border bottom silver top bronze to ensure they go in again next year cccs/mygers.
Im under no doubt theve taken another extra 1k or 2k for corperate on top of previous (ticket and bacon roll £300)and just keep upping the amount over the last couple of years as its a money spinner there getting the corperate cash and duping mygers members on border levels with the illusion theyl get hampden tickets and taking there cash also so doubling up cash.I fear it will only get worse as weve seen over the last couple years big matches even at Ibrox!
There a buisness and i get that but its a kick in the balls for a lot of fans.

At the very least, the club should confirm the exact amount of tickets that were allocated to mygers members given we pay a combined total of £2m+ per year.
@Greg Marshall can you explain why the club don’t release that information?
I agree mate can’t understand why they can’t release ticket allocation to mygers for hampden games when they do for league away games.

I agree mate can’t understand why they can’t release ticket allocation to mygers for hampden games when they do for league away games.
They don’t release mygers information all the time, sometimes it’s an overall allocation.

My question to Greg is why can’t the club confirm the mygers allocation for games at hampden? They give out the RSC allocation so why not confirm how many go to mygers? I’ll become a broken record as I’ll ask the question and tag until there’s more clarity

Filling all Ibrox hospitality spaces (plus some offsite) is understandable, for games at Ibrox. In a situation that we find ourselves in now, where the allocation is less than half, what it is for Ibrox , and using those same hospitality spaces, is not. Will be interested in the number of busses lined up outside Ibrox on the the day of the game, half of which may be filled with Silver punters who couldn’t a ticket from the club for the price they’re supposed to be. Will be a poor show if so.

Filling all Ibrox hospitality spaces (plus some offsite) is understandable, for games at Ibrox. In a situation that we find ourselves in now, where the allocation is less than half, what it is for Ibrox , and using those same hospitality spaces, is not. Will be interested in the number of busses lined up outside Ibrox on the the day of the game, half of which may be filled with Silver punters who couldn’t a ticket from the club for the price they’re supposed to be. Will be a poor show if so.
They were on sale before the emails came out so most likely be full of bronze / people not even on MyGers

Is it only the West Stand that is available.
Others all sold out?
That’s the only option I had mate for two tickets, don’t know the reason.
Other stands sold out rapid

Binned trying to get tickets last night as site was a shambles went in earlier got 3 in South Stand.

I don’t know if it was the usual folk that didnt having the requirement clogging up baskets with tickets they couldn’t buy.

Binned trying to get tickets last night as site was a shambles went in earlier got 3 in South Stand.

I don’t know if it was the usual folk that didnt having the requirement clogging up baskets with tickets they couldn’t buy.
It could also have been the rubbish website. I added 2 that I could get and when I went to checkout there were 4 so I had to delete them and start again then it said that I had too many although I hadn't.

Going by other posts it wasn't just me either.

Tickets for our end already on Ticombo for £500+. Shitebag behaviour.

It’s probably debenture seats is it not, are owners of these seats not guaranteed the opportunity to buy for every game ?

Used to get 2 from the then vice chairman of st Mirren if they weren’t involved, basically seat only in lower South, access to a cash bar, might have got a pie at halftime can’t remember it’s been a while.

It’s probably debenture seats is it not, are owners of these seats not guaranteed the opportunity to buy for every game ?

Used to get 2 from the then vice chairman of st Mirren if they weren’t involved, basically seat only in lower South, access to a cash bar, might have got a pie at halftime can’t remember it’s been a while.
I have debentures. They went on sale last week

You are guaranteed tickets for every sfa/spl game at Hampden ( cup finals/semis/Scotland internationals)

Don’t have access to the bars or any freebies with bronze

I have debentures. They went on sale last week

You are guaranteed tickets for every sfa/spl game at Hampden ( cup finals/semis/Scotland internationals)

Don’t have access to the bars or any freebies with bronze
I've seen someone selling these on a regular sell site for over £500. Not sure anyone will buy them at that price. Can tell its them as face value is £80.

That vast majority of silver in group 1 will have a ticket no bother. Its only the very bottom level of the silver tier that don't
I’m Silver and Group 1 but never got one. Don’t understand why not as always had one previously for Semi Finals / Finals and always take all tickets offered.

The allocation must have been reduced quite a bit for some reason.

My son & mum are both ST holders (5 years), on CCCS for non season ticket home games, priority access in semi-final/final ticket sales, apply for every away game (had one so far!).

My mum is silver, son is bronze (despite attending every game including friendlies, EL/CL and cup games). Therefore, both are now highly unlikely to be eligible for a ticket for the cup final.

Imagine having to explain to a 7-year-old that he can’t attend the cup final despite attending EVERY home game this season (including friendlies, champions league & cup), and despite being at the semi-final. Imagine explaining to a 7-year-old that the reason is because Rangers have decided to create a ‘loyalty scheme’ that benefits those who can dig the deepest and afford to buy their way to prestigious game/tickets, all the while lining the boards pockets.

Let’s be honest here, that’s exactly what Rangers and the board are doing - they recently introduced an edmiston house package with lifetime gold membership for the hefty sum of £50,000 (+VAT!). How many Rangers fans can realistically afford that? Also - where does it end? I wouldn’t be surprised if the club at some point introduce an option to buy gold/silver membership on an annual basis for a hefty yearly fee. Also, more hospitality package options for points - as the Edmiston house package points will fall off in a few years time.

Do I understand that issues will always arise when it comes to ticket allocation for cup finals and other prestigious games? Absolutely I do. However, what I categorically do not agree with is Rangers Football Club taking an approach which forces fans to spend MORE hard-earned cash to earn points and ‘prove’ their loyalty. Loyalty has absolutely nothing to do with how much money we spend (or can afford to spend) on Rangers TV, B-Team/ladies season tickets or Edmiston House packages. Loyalty is turning up week in, week out to support your football team - come rain or shine.

The board ought to be ashamed of themselves with the way they have treated fans over the past 2 years.

As a side note, I am not posting this for sympathy or to try and get tickets. I am posting this because it is absolutely diabolical that supporters who follow their team relentlessly are missing out to those who can buy their way up the points system.

My son & mum are both ST holders (5 years), on CCCS for non season ticket home games, priority access in semi-final/final ticket sales, apply for every away game (had one so far!).

My mum is silver, son is bronze (despite attending every game including friendlies, EL/CL and cup games). Therefore, both are now highly unlikely to be eligible for a ticket for the cup final.

Imagine having to explain to a 7-year-old that he can’t attend the cup final despite attending EVERY home game this season (including friendlies, champions league & cup), and despite being at the semi-final. Imagine explaining to a 7-year-old that the reason is because Rangers have decided to create a ‘loyalty scheme’ that benefits those who can dig the deepest and afford to buy their way to prestigious game/tickets, all the while lining the boards pockets.

Let’s be honest here, that’s exactly what Rangers and the board are doing - they recently introduced an edmiston house package with lifetime gold membership for the hefty sum of £50,000 (+VAT!). How many Rangers fans can realistically afford that? Also - where does it end? I wouldn’t be surprised if the club at some point introduce an option to buy gold/silver membership on an annual basis for a hefty yearly fee. Also, more hospitality package options for points - as the Edmiston house package points will fall off in a few years time.

Do I understand that issues will always arise when it comes to ticket allocation for cup finals and other prestigious games? Absolutely I do. However, what I categorically do not agree with is Rangers Football Club taking an approach which forces fans to spend MORE hard-earned cash to earn points and ‘prove’ their loyalty. Loyalty has absolutely nothing to do with how much money we spend (or can afford to spend) on Rangers TV, B-Team/ladies season tickets or Edmiston House packages. Loyalty is turning up week in, week out to support your football team - come rain or shine.

The board ought to be ashamed of themselves with the way they have treated fans over the past 2 years.

As a side note, I am not posting this for sympathy or to try and get tickets. I am posting this because it is absolutely diabolical that supporters who follow their team relentlessly are missing out to those who can buy their way up the points system.
I’ve no bought a single add on and comfortably gold it’s a myth everyone has bought their way to the top.

It could also have been the rubbish website. I added 2 that I could get and when I went to checkout there were 4 so I had to delete them and start again then it said that I had too many although I hadn't.

Going by other posts it wasn't just me either.
I got a purchase confirmation email yesterday and an entry on my purchase history despite an erratic payment process. Checked with my card company today and sure enough payment not taken. And then an email from Rangers saying you left something in your basket? Into website. Nothing in my basket but able to purchase (again).

False. I haven't bought a single add on, and am in the 1900s

So your 7 year old has been going to every home game for the last 5 years, since he was 2 has he? I think not.

Basically you think your 7 year old deserves a ticket because he's been going this season, over someone who's actually been going for the last 5 years.

I’m Silver and Group 1 but never got one. Don’t understand why not as always had one previously for Semi Finals / Finals and always take all tickets offered.

The allocation must have been reduced quite a bit for some reason.
£3-400 corperate tickets with a bacon roll and bus from Ibrox or a hotel ,
?000,s is your reason.:D

It's rubbish but unfortunately though there was always gonna be people missing out when the demand is this big. Points are higher than I expected but being bronze was never going to be a banker.

Really wouldn't have a gripe with the whole 50k mygers gold membership thing though anyone who can pay that sort of £ will have tickets for whichever game they want.

False. I haven't bought a single add on, and am in the 1900s

So your 7 year old has been going to every home game for the last 5 years, since he was 2 has he? I think not.

Basically you think your 7 year old deserves a ticket because he's been going this season, over someone who's actually been going for the last 5 years.
I’m similar to you points wise. Only add I’ve bought is Rangers Tv but attending games is where I’ve picked up 99% of my points. It’s a myth people can’t get into gold unless you buy add ons.

I’m similar to you points wise. Only add I’ve bought is Rangers Tv but attending games is where I’ve picked up 99% of my points. It’s a myth people can’t get into gold unless you buy add ons.

Spot on.

My old man hasn't bought a single add on and is100 over the Gold Tier threshold.

Did you start in Gold in 2020?

Spot on.

My old man hasn't bought a single add on and is100 over the Gold Tier threshold.
Does he have historic CCCS points for aways and semi/finals though? If so then once they drop off he probably won't unless he does euro aways too

Absolutely would have been.

Me, being the fanny that I am, jumped in arse over tit and bought the west stand though.

Even though when I held off for a day for the semi I got two for the North.

Tickets for Hampden bring out the retard in some people - myself included obviously.

Does he have historic CCCS points for aways and semi/finals though? If so then once they drop off he probably won't unless he does euro aways too

He does a few Euros, maybe a couple each season.

He hasn't missed anything domestically, at home or Hampden and goes to every away game he gets a ticket for.

You should maybe look at your points history as I have a ticket for my 6 year old as she has enough points and I haven’t bought any add ons for her.

Has that been definitely confirmed mate?
Definitely a bad move if they do, imo.
It hasn’t been confirmed and hopefully never is. 5 years gives a good outlook on the “loyalty” as they like to bang on about.
They tried to do this season until a backlash on it as they neve mentioned it was going to happen giving that season 2020/21 is included

Season 2024/25 is the 1st season they could drop the points history to 3 seasons

Has that been definitely confirmed mate?
Definitely a bad move if they do, imo.
Don't remember seeing it confirmed myself, just going with talk on here.

I've been Gold since the beginning but if it goes to three years eventually I will likely be overtaken as I refuse to get drawn into any of Bisgrove's pish to be honest.

I will make my peace with it if I eventually start missing out on cup final tickets etc.

It was in the terms and conditions for mygers for this season and they changed it after the vote
Aye I remember that and thought that was the end of it but I've seen people talking on here that it could still happen.

They tried to do this season until a backlash on it as they neve mentioned it was going to happen giving that season 2020/21 is included

Season 2024/25 is the 1st season they could drop the points history to 3 seasons

Only my opinion, but a mere 3 years consistent attendance is hardly a great example of a football supporter's loyalty.

I’ve got 1500 points and only attend home games, on ccs , the only add on I buy is RTV.
There seems to be large variances on points totals between MYgers members who don’t purchase add ons and don’t attend away games and those who seem to purchase lots of add ons.
The accrual of points totals by the club seems confusing.

I think the 5 season was give some sort of history even dropping to 4 season would still better

3 seasons history is just going to make things worse if the past could of days is anything to go by
Reckon it will drop to 4 years once we are 4 seasons past the covid season

In a similar way you would have explained it to young boy who missed on on the previously used cccs ballot

Good evening,

I am contacting the club regarding the forthcoming League Cup final against Celtic and the ticket allocation.

There has been a clear lack of transparency regarding the allocation and distribution of these tickets. On initial count, it seems a meagre 15/16k tickets have been allocated to MyGers members.

I am not naive enough to think that sponsors etc won’t get a sizeable cut, I get that, but we are talking about thousands of tickets being siphoned off. It is no coincidence that a plethora of hospitality packages were made available to purchase. I also understand these will bring in money given their price, but these were purchasable by anyone, no points requirement, no previous attendance, etc. Essentially, someone who’s not spent a penny on the club or travelled a single mile to follow the team was able to skip ahead of thousands of loyal fans and buy a hospitality brief.

Myself, along with thousands of others, are bitterly disappointed in this latest money making scheme conjured up by James Bisgrove and the board. Rank and file Rangers supporters, who travel thousands of miles a season and spend thousands and thousands of pounds on the club have been shafted for the sake of making a few Extra pounds by Rangers siphoning off a huge amount of tickets to allow for corporate sales.

I’d be interested to know if this short term burst of money is worth more to the board and Bisgrove than the millions ploughed in by loyal fans every year when buying season tickets, MyGers subs, Edmiston House packages, merchandise, food and drink, champions wall, European packages, etc.

I understand the club is also a business, but this can’t get to the stage where ordinary fans are being overlooked for the sake of a few extra thousand pounds due to sheer greed on behalf of the board.

How many of those buying hospitality have been to previous rounds against less glamorous opposition? How many of these people take time off work to attend midweek cup ties? How many of them follow Rangers week in week out, spending huge sums of money in the process? The lifeblood of the club is the support, and this “cash grab” leaves a real sour taste in the mouth, and ultimately I’m hugely disappointed in how Rangers have handled this. There’s a plethora of tickets in the Rangers end available right now on resale hospitality websites, this is a disgrace that normal fans have been priced out like this. A showpiece final like this is a highlight for those fans who commit their time and money every year into this club, and those same fans are being treated like complete garbage.

I will say that many fellow fans I have spoke with will not be renewing their MyGers. One of the main perks of the system was that people with a decent point total (900+) were almost guaranteed a ticket for such events. Now, most of the fans are a mere afterthought and cash is clearly king.

I’d suggest that Bisgrove and co are playing a very dangerous game and taking the loyalty of the fans for granted.

I’m not sure if this email will be read or if anyone at the club is even interested, you’ve made the money now, but I wanted to make my feelings known. I will not be renewing MyGers at the end of the season and I know I won’t be alone.

Regards

Gascoigne
Excellent.

Good evening,

I am contacting the club regarding the forthcoming League Cup final against Celtic and the ticket allocation.

There has been a clear lack of transparency regarding the allocation and distribution of these tickets. On initial count, it seems a meagre 15/16k tickets have been allocated to MyGers members.

I am not naive enough to think that sponsors etc won’t get a sizeable cut, I get that, but we are talking about thousands of tickets being siphoned off. It is no coincidence that a plethora of hospitality packages were made available to purchase. I also understand these will bring in money given their price, but these were purchasable by anyone, no points requirement, no previous attendance, etc. Essentially, someone who’s not spent a penny on the club or travelled a single mile to follow the team was able to skip ahead of thousands of loyal fans and buy a hospitality brief.

Myself, along with thousands of others, are bitterly disappointed in this latest money making scheme conjured up by James Bisgrove and the board. Rank and file Rangers supporters, who travel thousands of miles a season and spend thousands and thousands of pounds on the club have been shafted for the sake of making a few Extra pounds by Rangers siphoning off a huge amount of tickets to allow for corporate sales.

I’d be interested to know if this short term burst of money is worth more to the board and Bisgrove than the millions ploughed in by loyal fans every year when buying season tickets, MyGers subs, Edmiston House packages, merchandise, food and drink, champions wall, European packages, etc.

I understand the club is also a business, but this can’t get to the stage where ordinary fans are being overlooked for the sake of a few extra thousand pounds due to sheer greed on behalf of the board.

How many of those buying hospitality have been to previous rounds against less glamorous opposition? How many of these people take time off work to attend midweek cup ties? How many of them follow Rangers week in week out, spending huge sums of money in the process? The lifeblood of the club is the support, and this “cash grab” leaves a real sour taste in the mouth, and ultimately I’m hugely disappointed in how Rangers have handled this. There’s a plethora of tickets in the Rangers end available right now on resale hospitality websites, this is a disgrace that normal fans have been priced out like this. A showpiece final like this is a highlight for those fans who commit their time and money every year into this club, and those same fans are being treated like complete garbage.

I will say that many fellow fans I have spoke with will not be renewing their MyGers. One of the main perks of the system was that people with a decent point total (900+) were almost guaranteed a ticket for such events. Now, most of the fans are a mere afterthought and cash is clearly king.

I’d suggest that Bisgrove and co are playing a very dangerous game and taking the loyalty of the fans for granted.

I’m not sure if this email will be read or if anyone at the club is even interested, you’ve made the money now, but I wanted to make my feelings known. I will not be renewing MyGers at the end of the season and I know I won’t be alone.

Regards

Gascoigne
Any acknowledgement?

RSCs are being balloted for this game. Don’t think that has ever been done before.

I assume less tickets than ever for RSCs too.

Surely sponsors are part of the problem here

See it’s an OF final and suddenly everyone and their dug wants a ticket so sponsors will take far more than they would normally to keep their clients happy.

Disgusting it’s allowed to happen.

Why should some random who does a bit of work for a company get a ticket ahead of those who have piled money into the club and followed them everywhere.

I am fortunate enough to have more than enough points (have never and will never buy any add ons) but I know lots of people who are missing out in the initial thresholds. Yea some of them will probably pick up a ticket when it lowers but plenty will also miss out.

Sponsors should have to declare how many tickets they want before the tournament kicks off, not give them the opportunity to say no we want double what we took last year because it’s Rangers Vs Celtic.

F*ck corporate fat cats. Pay your way like the rest of us

Back