Match Thread ** Aberdeen v Rangers - 19:45 Tuesday - Sky Sports **

Referee costs us 2 points with an atrocious penalty decision.
The ref was only a couple of feet away with an unrestricted view when Morelos got to the ball first, I'm sure it was just another honest mistake though.

The same way Goss was taken down near the box on the counter attack and no yellow card.

McLean is an absolute sh*tebag.

Vxtp9k8.gif

Goals change games. If ref doesnt give them that penalty I say we'd have won that. Aberdeen are awful. We dont nèed to improve much to be clear of the rest next season. Whether we can get close to the mick is another matter.

That was utter mince.

No wonder Aberdeen keep getting gubbed from the filth and us when our fragile wee minds are focused properly.

In a litany if shite performances this year outwith the obvious two filth games that’s about the worst we’ve turned in all season.

Can’t take throw ins (Halliday - serially bad)
Set pieces are inept and clueless.
Midfield can’t link with our lone striker
Russell Martin.

Roll on August

If we base the result on our performance a draw is probably about right. However that fecking penalty decision is about as blatant cheating you will ever see. No more than 5 yards from, it clear view and he doesn’t see FReddo winning the ball clearly. Fucking cheating

Robbed of three points and most likely second place (the poets will surely lie down to the sheep to make sure of it) by corrupt incompetent Scottish referees. That priestly collar is no coincidence.

We were better in the second half but very poor in the final third. Absolutely bereft of ideas. I take solace however we have a player in Ross McCrorie. Hopefully Gerrard see this and builds his team around him next season

Another poor result when it matters again as usual with this team. A better 2nd half but the decision making and wastefulness of our forward players was shocking and. Morelos current form would be lucky to get any decent fee. Candeias touch was embarrassing and Murphy was hardly involved.

The bheggars will smash Aberdeen.

We will bottle it at Easter Road. No McCrorie or Morelos.

Can't wait to see Martin, Halliday LB, Holt, long balls to Cummings.

One game to go then this shambles is over with.

Morelos is a bit of composure away from being a damn good player!!
2nd half was better for us, I like Murphy playing in a more central position

Would be cold comfort, but it would be nice if maybe one of the Rangers players / staff could highlight another 3 point swing caused by cheating.

We were shíte, but we scored our goal fair & square.

You know what if you said to me we won't get to the last day still be in with a shout for 2nd I would have agreed. I will take that unbeaten by Aberdeen this season and we have been shite says it all. Up to us to do our bit at the weekend and hope Celtic want the win cause it's trophy day.
they will lie down as 2nd gets us more money and easier ride in europe, 2006 tells us that.

Roll in next season to get rid of the wasters we have.

We should have won that. However, we will win at Easter Road. I feel it. Unsure what will happen at the Scum vs Scum game though.

Some glimpses in that second half performance, not much.

Biggest positive I took from tonight is that we don't have that lightweight McInnes as manager. Even with a cheating bassa of a ref he can't beat us.

Fucking disgusting decision for penalty. Couldn't wait to give it. His hand was moving towards his mouth to blow before it even happened in anticipation of a tackle the scumbag lady's front bottom. Mccines can go and take a %^*& to himself as well. Glad he will never be anywhere near managing us again. Waster. Can't wait till this season is over.

Better 2nd half but looks like it’s 4th. Bates is actually a decent CH. McCrorie actually showed a bit of quality in the 2nd half. We are a poor poor team though and fear for us at Easter road

Alternatively, Hibs win their last 2 games and we are definitely 4th.

Am I correct in saying that if Celtic beat Aberdeen, a draw against Hibs is enough for second regardless of how Hibs play against hearts

Young Ross for me demonstrated what it is to play for this jersey. Heart of a lion and good on the ball. Last day will be interesting. We demonstrated balls tonight after a poor first half following the blatant wrong penalty award by mclean

Back