Aberdeen away

I'm on 4 been gold since mygers started should never be 2 games between anybody in the same tier
It’s a glitch in the system really if someone in your friends and family gets pulled out I’m pretty sure you do too. So because they’d be trying to make the person who is just gold number up that’ll be why.

Thank you for registering for an Aberdeen away ticket.

Due to the high demand for this fixture, a minimum of 9registrations from the previously balloted away matches has been applied as additional criterion for the Aberdeen ballot.

Over 14,800 season ticket holder MyGers members registered for this fixture. The club received an overall allocation of 1,676 tickets.​

For those who like to know the numbers applying (await @Bri RTID telling me they’re not accurate numbers :p)

Due to the high demand for this fixture, a minimum of 9registrations from the previously balloted away matches has been applied as additional criterion for the Aberdeen ballot.

Over 14,800 season ticket holder MyGers members registered for this fixture. The club received an overall allocation of 1,676 tickets.​

For those who like to know the numbers applying (await @Bri RTID telling me they’re not accurate numbers :p)
not a true reflection

;)

1682 last time and 1676 this time, how :D

Near the top of silver
Had 1 league ticket all season despite applying for every away game
Shambles of a system

Near the top of silver
Had 1 league ticket all season despite applying for every away game
Shambles of a system
Did you get st Johnstone in the cup or any other cup games outwith those at hampden?

Cup games count in your total.

Hampden tickets don’t (despite people counting them for some weird reason)

Those allocated for this will be lucky to see us in support at the piggery in god knows how many years unless you get from other means.

Got one. 5th of the season. Livi x2 St J Killie & Aberdeen. Looks like a good weekend with the ayr races on the Saturday.

Nothing here.

Worth noting that MyGers doesn't differentiate between categories of games other than Celtic away (irrelevant now anyway), all other aways are classed the same, this was in the report of the RSA meeting with MyGers sent out to member clubs earlier in March.

Wasn’t aware of that. Pretty crap. Is that the same for home matches?

What other away games left this season/expected after the split?
We will have played each of the top 6 already twice away, correct?

What other away games left this season/expected after the split?
We will have played each of the top 6 already twice away, correct?
If the top six finishes the way it is just now we will be going to two of the teams for a third time this season. We will have 3 home and 2 away in the split.

Never expected this one got Motherwell there and I’ve not had Aberdeen or Hearts since well before 2012

I got one ,
Livingston
Motherwell
Dundee Utd 3rd ballot
St Johnstone cup tie
Livingston and now Aberdeen,
That will be my lot for the season.

Nothing here.

Aberdeen should be gold only IMO, especially with no away fans at the piggery.

After the piggery it's probably the most sought after ticket so it would make sense as it should go to those at the top.

Like a lot of teams now if Aberdeen gave us our 'old' allocation it wouldn't be as bad.

Back