Match Thread ** Hibernian v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday 13th - BT Sport **

Said in a previous thread that got removed for some reason Lennon has free rein to do what he wants.And I will be phucking raging if nobody from us in after match interviews says that Dallas the same as the rest of the refs against us is a cheating ba**ard no pish about honest mistakes or poor refereeing that was blatant cheating.

Bonkers.

They get a penalty for a foul that started outside the box. We don't get a penalty for Whittaker blatantly handballing it in their box.

Scott Allan should have been off. Whittaker had 4 bookable offences (only one of which resulted in a booking). Holt's first booking which leads to the sending off was quite possibly the most ridiculous booking I've ever seen.

10 goals. Desperately bad defending from both sides. Lennon being Lennon. And it all meant nothing anyway because the bheasts hate us more than they bother about themselves.

Scottish Football encapsulated in one typically nonsensical afternoon.

Welcome to the madhouse Steven Gerrard.

Would have been happy with a draw ahead of kick off and was genuinely a bit concerned about going 6-0 down after the first twenty minutes. Crazy game. Hodson and Halliday are probably the worst Rangers players I've seen in the top flight. I'm sure some of the duds in the lower league were worse but if I had it in me, I'd have put a draw on for them as soon as Hodson came on.
Should have bought young Doc on

Reactions: dmg
Tav just run out of legs for their goal. Be fair to the guy, he was up and down the park all day. Yet another ridiculous refereeing performance again, a nonsense penalty for them, a clear one for us denied and a nonsense of a red card. Darren Mcgregor had two worse fouls within 5 mins of coming on, and not forgetting the jump the dyke’s shocker in the first half.

Thank f*ck this riddy of a season is finally over. I've earned a break from watching our players.

Was about to post the same mate. I don’t want to see the vast majority of these duds in a blue jersey ever again. You don’t win a league losing 5 goals or losing 10 games we are in need of gutting and the guys who post on here and say we have the basis of a team are deluded.

Over to you SG - really sorry you're inheriting such poor quality
But please feel free to rip it up & start again - no one can blame you
Let's go

It sums up Scottish football that treacle teeth can run on the pitch and behave in that manner knowing full well he’ll get nothing more than a wee slap on the wrist.

Like i said earlier i want a new back line and two natural strikers. That is where we lose games. That ref was shocking just when you thought they could not get anymore shite they plummet new depths. I hope S.G sort the refs out because the world will be watching not "Them" infested Scotland. They won't get away with it anymore.

The Bheasts we’re always going to lose today. Another 500k or so less in our bank was worth losing 1-0 for and the majority of their fans would be in favour of that.
Win win for them as Aberdeen will do nothing next season. I found it interesting that the filth managed to lose two out of three of the final matches in the season which favoured our rivals for 2nd.
Meantime the spoon burners think they have won something here rather than coming 4th against 10 men

Cheating ref in the first home game of the league, cheating ref in the final game of the league. Celtic contrive to lose a game which ensures that they will win the league against us, and again, to make sure we don't get 2nd place. What a horrible, corrupt place the SPFL is.

On a positive note, in a couple of weeks, we will have winners and true professionals in our management team, we should have cut out some of the deadwood losers and cowards from our squad, and the shitty Sports Direct signs will no longer deface the Bill Struth Stand.

Roll on the new season!

Right lads the season is done and I'm glad about it tbh.

Let's all look forward to our new journey under Stevie G and look forward to next season. Let's Go!!!!!

The truth is with competent refs we win at Aberdeen and win today. And with competent teams, Celtic beat Hibs and Aberdeen comfortably. It is a systematic carve up by both to damage us at all costs.

Typical of what losers do.

We find a way not to win a game that was all over.

Tav just run out of legs for their goal. Be fair to the guy, he was up and down the park all day. Yet another ridiculous refereeing performance again, a nonsense penalty for them, a clear one for us denied and a nonsense of a red card. Darren Mcgregor had two worse fouls within 5 mins of coming on, and not forgetting the jump the dyke’s shocker in the first half.

Theirs was a penalty but Allan was a red card Ambrose should have had a second yellow equally McGregor. Stick on penalty for hand ball by Whittaker. Referee was just like them all Rangers hater, incompetent or both.

Red was utter dung as usual, but we didn’t do ourselves any favours with our shambolic defending. At 3-0 down I honestly thought they were going to stick 6 past us and get 3rd place.

Glad that season is over. My only consolation is that most of that mob will be gone in the summer and we can get a team that we can build on rather than one that we need to create from scratch every 2 years.

Pished, please tell me why?

Split shouldn't have anything to do with it I think.

Fixtures probably ended up like that for TV anyway.

Because, it guarantees that teams will be playing against opponents in matches which influence other positions in the table as you’re halfing the possible teams.

It’s the same for both halfs of the table

I’ve said it before but this standard of refereeing will continue until the refs are hounded and bullied. Celtic created this current situation with intimidation and that’s the only thing that works

Broken record here - why did Martin play all 5 post split fixtures? How many goals did he cost us? Why not Alves or Cardoso? I’d rather have had Halliday at centre back. Honestly never seen a shitier player in our shirt and I suffered through the pre Souness dreck.

Todays game sums up our season, if we dont learn to defend properly and control games then we are gonna struggle.

First thing SG needs to sort is our back 4. He sorts that we will be alot closer next year

Lennon should get lifted for that

He won't but you can bet your arse if it had been a Rangers manager, it'd be all over the news. That lady's front bottom is off his rocker and he'll have a breakdown soon, which will be good to watch. We would never get away with having a poisonous manager like that.

Bonkers.

They get a penalty for a foul that started outside the box. We don't get a penalty for Whittaker blatantly handballing it in their box.

Scott Allan should have been off. Whittaker had 4 bookable offences (only one of which resulted in a booking). Holt's first booking which leads to the sending off was quite possibly the most ridiculous booking I've ever seen.

10 goals. Desperately bad defending from both sides. Lennon being Lennon. And it all meant nothing anyway because the bheasts hate us more than they bother about themselves.

Scottish Football encapsulated in one typically nonsensical afternoon.

Welcome to the madhouse Steven Gerrard.

Couldn't have put it better tbh

Back