Waiting List 2023/24

Im hoping 200
Me too or even lower so a mate of mine gets an offer too. Everything depends on people's seat preferences, affordability and whether they're able to commit to attending games. Knowing my luck I'd be offered the most expensive seat in the CD

Me too or even lower so a mate of mine gets an offer too. Everything depends on people's seat preferences, affordability and whether they're able to commit to attending games. Knowing my luck I'd be offered the most expensive seat in the CD
Right now I would take it. I just want 1 even if it was front row of CF or GF

Don’t mind but anywhere with a decent seat is ideal, rather than right down the front row of the copland or govan front
I had a mates season ticket for the champions league group games and was surprised that the front of GF was not the worst seats

How does the waiting list work now in terms of being offered a seat?

I gave up my ticket after we got promoted to the Premier League, been there all through the lower leagues, but we’d just had the wee one and I couldn’t justify the cost with a newborn.

I know you need to be on MyGers to get on the waiting list now, but I take it I’d need to join MyGers this year and spend a year building up points by buying merchandise, etc to have a chance of being offered one next summer?

How does the waiting list work now in terms of being offered a seat?

I gave up my ticket after we got promoted to the Premier League, been there all through the lower leagues, but we’d just had the wee one and I couldn’t justify the cost with a newborn.

I know you need to be on MyGers to get on the waiting list now, but I take it I’d need to join MyGers this year and spend a year building up points by buying merchandise, etc to have a chance of being offered one next summer?
You buy MyGers.
All ticket purchases made over the past qualifying years will be used to create your MyGers points total.
You don’t get points for merchandise.

I drove by Ibrox and took a swing round to the ticket office to see if there was massive lines out of curiosity. There was not a single person waiting outside.

Apart from the Celtic games, Hampden semi and finals, and Champions League group stages all other tickets can be easily got through website and you get to pick the seat of your choice for the match. Probably a better idea than getting a restricted season ticket

Sorry if it has already been asked, but what was the lowest season tickets MyGers points went to last season? I am on 248 so probably not a chance!

I drove by Ibrox and took a swing round to the ticket office to see if there was massive lines out of curiosity. There was not a single person waiting outside.
I was going to head round and chance my luck.
But they are not going to sell tickets unless you have been made an offer.
So pointless

My mate messaged and said according to the webmail people it's the points that you can see in your account that will be used for offers. Anything that has been purchased after the last update will not be taken into consideration as that would make someone elses case stronger so nothing gets brought forward if that makes sense.

Just back from the ticket office. Sold me one no problem… jokes obviously. Not one single person in the que. Wee old guy wouldn’t give me any information at all regarding points or offers.

Quick question. I am on the season ticket waiting list from last season. Do I need to re register for this season? Ticket office guy said I didn’t but he wasn’t very clear.

Just back from the ticket office. Sold me one no problem… jokes obviously. Not one single person in the que. Wee old guy wouldn’t give me any information at all regarding points or offers.

Quick question. I am on the season ticket waiting list from last season. Do I need to re register for this season? Ticket office guy said I didn’t but he wasn’t very clear.
No, only need to renew your mygers to remain on the waiting list

You don’t need to re-register mate, it won’t even let you

Popped in just there having not seen your message. I asked the same question about points and he started talking in riddles basically implying that he knows what’s happening next week but it’s for him to know and me to find out.

Fair enough, as expected, but the guy did seem extremely excited to be holding the power. Came out of the ticket office feeling like I’d just met the wizard of oz.

Popped in just there having not seen your message. I asked the same question about points and he started talking in riddles basically implying that he knows what’s happening next week but it’s for him to know and me to find out.

Fair enough, as expected, but the guy did seem extremely excited to be holding the power. Came out of the ticket office feeling like I’d just met the wizard of oz.
Sounds like a bouncer when knocking you back haha. Wish they’d just give an indication if more offered were going out next week

Sounds like a bouncer when knocking you back haha. Wish they’d just give an indication if more offered were going out next week
Exactly that! All it would take would be a message to say that points will or won’t drop down and how many season tickets will actually be sold for the season. I can live with whatever the outcome is but would just be good to know

Did you have trainers on?

Gonna give the TO a bash tomorrow. See what they are saying about 1. More release next week. 2. Selling me a seat next to me I know for a fact they don't count. 3. Letting my boy on 200 points buy one of those two directly behind me that are showing available wish me luck.
Just left there. Will try break it down best I can.

1. This is a yes HOWEVER. The said the maximum they will sell is 45000. They won't sell any more. As of now there's roughly 900 left meaning that whenever they hit the 45000 cap what's left will be effectively taken away and sold as single match tickets.

2. He showed me this particular seat on the system. It's greyed out meaning the club WILL NEVER sell it. Apparently some historical reason from when the first seats were installed. He also showed me somewhere else in the stadium where there's half dozen seats over two back rows like this. I mentioned my boy buying elsewhere in the section and sitting next to me which is perfectly fine.

3. Think we already knew the answer to this. Strictly no based on his 200 points not getting an offer yet. Did sound like he would have been accepting of this if everyone on the waiting list was guaranteed a ticked but that's obviously not the case.

For what it's worth. Although disappointing it's the best interaction if had at the TO in recent times.

1. This is a yes HOWEVER. The said the maximum they will sell is 45000. They won't sell any more. As of now there's roughly 900 left meaning that whenever they hit the 45000 cap what's left will be effectively taken away and sold as single match tickets.

2. He showed me this particular seat on the system. It's greyed out meaning the club WILL NEVER sell it. Apparently some historical reason from when the first seats were installed. He also showed me somewhere else in the stadium where there's half dozen seats over two back rows like this. I mentioned my boy buying elsewhere in the section and sitting next to me which is perfectly fine.

3. Think we already knew the answer to this. Strictly no based on his 200 points not getting an offer yet. Did sound like he would have been accepting of this if everyone on the waiting list was guaranteed a ticked but that's obviously not the case.

For what it's worth. Although disappointing it's the best interaction if had at the TO in recent times.
45000 would be a reduction from previous seasons where it reached 46000. Wonder what the reason for that is

Any word on family stand mate as sitting on 1070 points and no word off offer

Great update mate cheers! Did they give an indication of how low they could possibly expect the points to drop?

Any word on family stand mate as sitting on 1070 points and no word off offer
Great update mate cheers! Did they give an indication of how low they could possibly expect the points to drop?
For the family stand and anyone with seat move issues id consider going in. I heard the other guy in the TO fixing someone's seat move issue. *Think* he got allocated a seat he didn't want.

I asked about the points dropping to/300/200 next etc. His response was about it hitting 45k sales and what's left going back out as singles.

The first offer seems to have went quite low down to 400 compared to previous season. Can't see the drop next week going much lower but hope that i am wrong! Maybe the lower range reflects the cost of living and not everyone hoovering up their offer!

For the family stand and anyone with seat move issues id consider going in. I heard the other guy in the TO fixing someone's seat move issue. *Think* he got allocated a seat he didn't want.

I asked about the points dropping to/300/200 next etc. His response was about it hitting 45k sales and what's left going back out as singles.
Thanks mate, I’m on 353 so really hoping that it drops just a little bit further

Thanks for the update. Though I have went from being optimistic to thinking I now have no chance with my 207 points

Anyone had any information on family stand tickets yet on when these will be available
It’s a joke mate that we’ve still not heard. That’s one things that has went right downhill with our club in recent years is communication between departments and the fans unfortunately. We should at least know a date/time or something but absolutely nothing.

Thanks for the update. Though I have went from being optimistic to thinking I now have no chance with my 207 points
Yeah I've went from thinking 200 was pretty much a shoe in to serious doubts.

Thing is if there's roughly 900 left it could be 800 sales or 10 sales before they it the 45000 limit. No one knows.

You buy MyGers.
All ticket purchases made over the past qualifying years will be used to create your MyGers points total.
You don’t get points for merchandise.
Cheers for that. I was under the (wrong) impression that you got MyGers points for buying jerseys, the Ibrox tour, etc as well as match tickets (which you also need MyGers for to be able to buy, is that right?).

Yeah I've went from thinking 200 was pretty much a shoe in to serious doubts.

Thing is if there's roughly 900 left it could be 800 sales or 10 sales before they it the 45000 limit. No one knows.
Yeah would be good if they could at least let us know how close they are to 45000

Back