Waiting List 2023/24

Wonder why about 500 tickets have just been removed all of a sudden
There was alot of seats together available in CD so they've maybe removed them to allow transfers from the family stand where kids are now older, so they can start to make offers from the family waiting list? Just a guess right enough.

If the club have made offers including the family stand then I should have had an offer I’m on 650 points and I know people on lower points who have been offered tickets. I also know family stand list hasn’t been dealt with yet as that’s where both the ticket office and Alison has told me. All we really want to know is when they are going to start sorting the family list out..
Not necessarily - the family stand waiting list is different with different points thresholds. Therefore you cannot compare the points you are on to the other individual list.

But the point remains. there will be no more until next week at the earliest.

I hope they find 600 in baskets coz they've just cleared that off what was available
Theoretically you can add every seat to your basket and it won’t let you check out but they can sit there

Edit: I added 8 tickets to my basket then went onto the site on a different browser, and they were all gone to test the process. Cleared now and they came back. So it could actually be the case that someone’s being daft with it

Nah if they sold it as a season ticket they could potentially make the money off it twice with seatsub. Money up front too

There is a limit on how many season tickets we can sell. We can't sell every seat in the stadium. Loads of reasons why not. Away fans, segregation, offsite hospitality, supporters clubs to name a few. We always cap it at around 45k.

Not necessarily - the family stand waiting list is different with different points thresholds. Therefore you cannot compare the points you are on to the other individual list.

But the point remains. there will be no more until next week at the earliest.
So they have been tickets offered for the family stand?
A boy on here has over 1000 points and hasn't heard a thing.

I don’t know who to believe to be honest as I got that reply there from Greg yet I had his secretary and the ticket office tell me they haven’t even started on the family list yet so honestly who knows.

I don’t know who to believe to be honest as I got that reply there from Greg yet I had his secretary and the ticket office tell me they haven’t even started on the family list yet so honestly who knows.
Greg didn’t say there was offers made? I think he was meaning more in general

It could be they are starting to clear seat map so nobody can see what's available or put anything in their basket? Who knows

Definitely jumping the gun here, but how soon after purchase are the 120 points added?

And at what point each season are they added?

Im sure mine are usually added in july update and a season falls off. Would need to double check though, i dont usually pay much attention to it
They'll be added in the July update
Just checked back to last July's update, this is indeed when they were added. Wasn't sure if it would be instant or not, makes little difference really.

Thank you both! :)

I'll confirm tomorrow but given the family stand waiting list allows current ST holders to join I would suspect that the threshold for that would be extremely high.

However, I do think we have to review the process for getting family members in together - Its been a challenge as renewal rates have been so high though

I'll confirm tomorrow but given the family stand waiting list allows current ST holders to join I would suspect that the threshold for that would be extremely high.

However, I do think we have to review the process for getting family members in together - Its been a challenge as renewal rates have been so high though
Do you know why so many free seats in the Club Deck got wiped out last night? Went from ~600 available to 1 or none at all in a flash

How do you view this?

Do you need to have been contacted as a potential swap to unlock that?
Dont think so mate. When I log in and select season tickets (it wont let me buy one as I already have one) I can look at the map of the stadium and see what is left. I have posted the link below.

Do you know why so many free seats in the Club Deck got wiped out last night? Went from ~600 available to 1 or none at all in a flash
Think its about 700 that have disappeared off of the site.

More than half of what has been showing as available tickets for most of the week.

Leaves around 350 tickets for season tickets when you remove those in Broomloan Rear.

Usual smooth ticket office operation

More than half of what has been showing as available tickets for most of the week.

Leaves around 350 tickets for season tickets when you remove those in Broomloan Rear.

Heartbroken

To be fair to them , they said they would email us if they can make an offer.
Not to keep an eye on the seat map , it is just gonna have folk jump to conclusions

Best just forgot about it now, unless an email comes on Monday

The only thing I can think of from my chat with them yesterday is they have decided to take away what is above the 45k threshold meaning what's left is guaranteed to be sold as new ST.

The rate they are selling at there's gonna be some out to the next points drop down on Monday, 300 perhaps? Which will I'd assume go in a few hours.

To be fair to them , they said they would email us if they can make an offer.
Not to keep an eye on the seat map , it is just gonna have folk jump to conclusions

Best just forgot about it now, unless an email comes on Monday
Tickets shouldnt disappear off of the seat map as available

The only thing I can think of from my chat with them yesterday is they have decided to take away what is above the 45k threshold meaning what's left is guaranteed to be sold as new ST.

The rate they are selling at there's gonna be some out to the next points drop down on Monday, 300 perhaps? Which will I'd assume go in a few hours.
The slightest drop could open it up to 100s of members.
I'm on 310 and expecting nothing now

The slightest drop could open it up to 100s of members.
I'm on 310 and expecting nothing now
I'm the same, there's always next year. Should be fine then if we keep accruing points this season where we'll be near the top of the list. I'm sure someone said the small stadium expansion will be done then too.

Perhaps if they do another batch, different seats may become available, you just never know with our ticket office.

As it stands if I was offered one I’d ideally need to take main stand or enclosure as everything else is right down the very front of Copland, bf and gf which is hard to see

Perhaps if they do another batch, different seats may become available, you just never know with our ticket office.

As it stands if I was offered one I’d ideally need to take main stand or enclosure as everything else is right down the very front of Copland, bf and gf which is hard to see
Yeh I’m hoping it’s a case of this. They often close areas of the ground off for certain games until they’ve sold other areas. For some of the friendlies - the club deck can be greyed out until nearer the game. Maybe they’ve close the club deck to start moving fill out of the family stand to there perhaps?

There is no way we’ve sold 500+ tickets in the club deck in the last 12 hours since they disappeared

Usual shambles I’m on just over 100 points so my chances have nose dived since all the club deck has been removed. Wonder what’s so special about the token 1 seat still remaining in the club deck?

Usual shambles I’m on just over 100 points so my chances have nose dived since all the club deck has been removed. Wonder what’s so special about the token 1 seat still remaining in the club deck?
Was wondering this myself. In terms of view it’s probably the best seat left so I assume it won’t be there long

I'm guessing the removal of the club deck seats isn't a coincidence given almost all of the remaining seats are either restricted view or very close to the front of the stand...

Just left there. Will try break it down best I can.

1. This is a yes HOWEVER. The said the maximum they will sell is 45000. They won't sell any more. As of now there's roughly 900 left meaning that whenever they hit the 45000 cap what's left will be effectively taken away and sold as single match tickets.

2. He showed me this particular seat on the system. It's greyed out meaning the club WILL NEVER sell it. Apparently some historical reason from when the first seats were installed. He also showed me somewhere else in the stadium where there's half dozen seats over two back rows like this. I mentioned my boy buying elsewhere in the section and sitting next to me which is perfectly fine.

3. Think we already knew the answer to this. Strictly no based on his 200 points not getting an offer yet. Did sound like he would have been accepting of this if everyone on the waiting list was guaranteed a ticked but that's obviously not the case.

For what it's worth. Although disappointing it's the best interaction if had at the TO in recent times.
@Greg Marshall

Could this be what's happened to the CD seats? Taken away what would be above 45k? Any other explanation for them going as it's clear they weren't sold?

@Greg Marshall

Could this be what's happened to the CD seats? Taken away what would be above 45k? Any other explanation for them going as it's clear they weren't sold?
I put a post on earlier (albeit speculation) but as there was loads of seats together in the Club Deck, perhaps they're moving folk to there who are no longer eligible to be in the family stand so that they can make a start on the family list as well?

Either that or they're hoping to get rid of the rubbish seats before or during the next offer window before releasing anymore to the general pool.

Could be a combination of both, but it's all second guessing at this stage. There is at least 10 people in this thread hoping for a drop to 250+ so hopefully we get some good news on Monday... Today would be even better...

My mate has just had confirmation from the ticket office about the family stand. It takes the waiting list and seat transfers into account so people on well over 1000 points have been offered, am guessing these are people already with a ST looking to sit in there. They said it maybe better to join the normal waiting list which is fair, but sort of defeats the point of applying for the family stand.

My mate has just had confirmation from the ticket office about the family stand. It takes the waiting list and seat transfers into account so people on well over 1000 points have been offered, am guessing these are people already with a ST looking to sit in there. They said it maybe better to join the normal waiting list which is fair, but sort of defeats the point of applying for the family stand.
I did think that when I joined the waiting list with my son, much more chance of getting tickets when you have the pick of 3 and a half stands v the family stand. I went with the family stand waiting list but I might change for next year as I didn’t think about the seat transfers. Not enough points this year but if folk with ST on 600+ are looking for a move to the family stand I’ve got no chance.

I take it if you get a ST there is nothing stopping you seat subbing every match and buying 2 tickets together through mygers sale?

I did think that when I joined the waiting list with my son, much more chance of getting tickets when you have the pick of 3 and a half stands v the family stand. I went with the family stand waiting list but I might change for next year as I didn’t think about the seat transfers. Not enough points this year but if folk with ST on 600+ are looking for a move to the family stand I’ve got no chance.

I take it if you get a ST there is nothing stopping you seat subbing every match and buying 2 tickets together through mygers sale?
You would need 2 MyGers memberships on additional Rangers numbers to do it in the MyGers sale as you would already have the ST seat. If you didn't want to do that you could always wait until General Sale - but that's more difficult to find 2 seats together that way.

You would need 2 MyGers memberships on additional Rangers numbers to do it in the MyGers sale as you would already have the ST seat. If you didn't want to do that you could always wait until General Sale - but that's more difficult to find 2 seats together that way.
Ah right, cheers. I’ve only got me and my son both mygers members. I was thinking I could get 2 season tickets (eventually) not together get 120 points each then seatsub back the games then just buy individually as we do just now. Guess I’ll be staying on the family stand waiting list!!

Have those that requested moves not been processed/offered yet?

I was able to buy two new adult ST's in the BR. But it doesnt make a lot of sense to keep the seat move requests until after all the ST's are sold. There will surely be nothing left

Have those that requested moves not been processed/offered yet?

I was able to buy two new adult ST's in the BR. But it doesnt make a lot of sense to keep the seat move requests until after all the ST's are sold. There will surely be nothing left
Oh I didn’t realise individual adults could purchase tickets in the BR. Interesting.

Back