Waiting List 2023/24

My mate has just had confirmation from the ticket office about the family stand. It takes the waiting list and seat transfers into account so people on well over 1000 points have been offered, am guessing these are people already with a ST looking to sit in there. They said it maybe better to join the normal waiting list which is fair, but sort of defeats the point of applying for the family stand.
I'm on over 1000 points and heard nothon back regards family stand,
My mate has just had confirmation from the ticket office about the family stand. It takes the waiting list and seat transfers into account so people on well over 1000 points have been offered, am guessing these are people already with a ST looking to sit in there. They said it maybe better to join the normal waiting list which is fair, but sort of defeats the point of applying for the family stand.
I'm on over 1000 points mate and not heard a thing regards family stand

Yeah it seems a bit unfair that parent and kids miss out when adults can buy in the family stand
Yes and no. If there are seats together then I 100% agree with you here but single seats cant accommodate this, so should be open to the sale of people wanting to buy a single seat.

Greg said he was unaware of adults being sold in BR despite numerous on this thread and discussion about it.
It begs the question of why out of all the dead stands, is Broomloan currently open to those with offers and the most available seats. There appears to be nothing preventing the purchase of single adult seats in BR other than the ST requirement that is provided if you have sufficient points.

In terms of offers to the family stand waiting list, I confirmed with the tc that they are being worked through individually.

As a club we need to assess the best way going forward to deal with uniting families within the stadium. I believe that’s a big project that our engagement strategy will highlight.

Last edited:
Just did a count now we are a day before next batch in waiting list is released.

BR 285
MR 138
SW 80
SE 60
CF 25
MF 19
GF 8
BF 8
GE 6

Total of 629 seats left with club deck still missing.
The seats that people have swapped from over the past week aren't shown on the map either. Not sure if these will be added to your total, or held back for match by match sale?

I think I'll be a stadium nomad again.
It is actually tempting as I really like sitting in GR6 and GR7.

So (assuming I am offered a ST) the options are:

1. Take a seat in some of the worst positions in the stadium and guarantee myself tickets for all European games and against them. Save myself a fair chunk of money. Maybe get to go to an away game.

2. Stay on the waiting list, take my pick of the seats available for 17 league games and domestic cup games, pay a fair amount more for the privilege, have to go on and buy each ticket, stress about getting 2 league games and possibly miss out on the bigger European games.

It’s a tricky choice. The other factor is if I have a designated seat it makes it more difficult to take my kids to games since I’d need to get them a seat next my own, rather than pick from the full stadium.

What time we expecting emails to start filtering through tomorrow?

I’ve got a feeling there won’t be much movement tomorrow and there will be a lot of moaning and wondering what’s going on in here.

1. Take a seat in some of the worst positions in the stadium and guarantee myself tickets for all European games and against them. Save myself a fair chunk of money. Maybe get to go to an away game.

2. Stay on the waiting list, take my pick of the seats available for 17 league games and domestic cup games, pay a fair amount more for the privilege, have to go on and buy each ticket, stress about getting 2 league games and possibly miss out on the bigger European games.

It’s a tricky choice. The other factor is if I have a designated seat it makes it more difficult to take my kids to games since I’d need to get them a seat next my own, rather than pick from the full stadium.

Asked my son the same. Said he wants his foot in the door and will sit anywhere and try to switch later. We know we would not be beside each other but he is 15 and ok with that.

He missed CL games last year and wants to be at every game.

In terms of offers to the family stand waiting list, I confirmed with the tc that they are being worked through individually.

As a club we need to assess the best way going forward to deal with uniting families within the stadium. I believe that’s a big project that our engagement strategy will highlight.
Unfortunately in the rush to sell season tickets over the years little thought was given to keeping family and friends together and it will now be very difficult to rectify.

If I don’t get one this year I think I’m screwed for a long long time. Had a season ticket 4 years ago and stupidly gave it up to go back to playing football. Never liked the seat much as it was so low down but I’m regretting it now. Tried last year and got nothing so I’m crossing my fingers it comes down to 200 points. I’m on 230 just now.

Gr6 is a great area. I'd rather stress free so would rather take a worse view for a year and chance my arm next year for a move via the ticket office

Gr6 is a great area. I'd rather stress free so would rather take a worse view for a year and chance my arm next year for a move via the ticket office
The success that some seem to have had with swaps recently makes me inclined to do this route.

On balance personally I'd go for 2 and chance my arm with trying to get tickets.Two different experiences of restricted views.RB Leipzig at the very back of Main stand everyone in the section sat for the majority of the game other than when the pressure was on or celebrating etc.The other SW enclosure v Celtic at the very back and everyone stood for the whole game, as a consequence the view was extremely limited and the atmosphere subsequently poor.Why the club have a nerve to charge £53 for this is beyond me.
Thats the problem you just don't always know what the restrictions implies or whether its compounded by others standing.
There is no way that I'd ever pay for a season ticket with the potential for a sh#e view in the big games.What's the point in that.
I'd rather take my chances with the sale and if I have to miss out in CL packages then tough luck.Ill wait till I know I can see the game and get value for money.

I’ve got a feeling there won’t be much movement tomorrow and there will be a lot of moaning and wondering what’s going on in here.
I’m sure it was in the afternoon around lunchtime that some of the others got their emails. I think the ticket office need a couple of hours to add the requirement to the next batch of people’s booking history.

If I don’t get one this year I think I’m screwed for a long long time. Had a season ticket 4 years ago and stupidly gave it up to go back to playing football. Never liked the seat much as it was so low down but I’m regretting it now. Tried last year and got nothing so I’m crossing my fingers it comes down to 200 points. I’m on 230 just now.
Depends how successful we are next season

If we win trophies, you’ll struggle aye. If it’s a bad season, and you build on your points, you might

I think folk have until 9am tomorrow, so probably lunchtime earliest

The fact the map has went down by so few tickets over the course of the week suggests to me there will be quite a fair few offers tomorrow. Just depends on the script with the club deck & how many of the restricted view tickets etc they’re willing to sell

I got the email on Monday at 13:15hrs and had until 9am 12th June to purchase my ST. If it were me I’d be keeping an eye on emails from 10:00hrs tomorrow and have an idea of where you want to sit. That way when you click on the link they supply you can go straight to that section, select your seat and add to basket. Only options to purchase were 4mth and 10mth Direct Debits with the later slightly more expensive.

Good luck everyone :)

I got the email on Monday at 13:15hrs and had until 9am 12th June to purchase my ST. If it were me I’d be keeping an eye on emails from 10:00hrs tomorrow and have an idea of where you want to sit. That way when you click on the link they supply you can go straight to that section, select your seat and add to basket. Only options to purchase were 4mth and 10mth Direct Debits with the later slightly more expensive.

Good to know. Thanks mate.

It will take a while for them to finalise how many left at the window closing and where the points cut off is for the remaining.

Dont wait for the email you should be checking your account history to see if you get the requirement added. Once that is done you can buy, you dont need an email

It will take a while for them to finalise how many left at the window closing and where the points cut off is for the remaining.

Dont wait for the email you should be checking your account history to see if you get the requirement added. Once that is done you can buy, you dont need an email
How do you check your account history?

Do weot the email on Monday at 13:15hrs and had until 9am 12th June to purchase my ST. If it were me I’d be keeping an eye on emails from 10:00hrs tomorrow and have an idea of where you want to sit. That way when you click on the link they supply you can go straight to that section, select your seat and add to basket. Only options to purchase were 4mth and 10mth Direct Debits with the later slightly more expensive.

Do we need to be refreshing for emails ? Surely it's not gonna be a free for all with folk on 100 points (if it goes low enough) getting in there before someone on 380 for example because they hit refresh at the right time.

I thought it was a specific seat offer with 7 days to decide

Do we need to be refreshing for emails ? Surely it's not gonna be a free for all with folk on 100 points (if it goes low enough) getting in there before someone on 380 for example because they hit refresh at the right time.

It’s a “take your pick” with seats available on the website (you need a requirement):

But I guess they won't invite more people to take their pick than there would be the number of seats?
So worst case I'd you don't check your emails your left with less choice of seats , rather than a greyed out stadium plan

No, the requirement will get added to your account history to allow you to buy a season ticket.

That will happen before you get an email

If imagine so. They won’t sell them all anyway (hence, allegedly, why the club deck has been wiped)

But I guess they won't invite more people to take their pick than there would be the number of seats?
So worst case I'd you don't check your emails your left with less choice of seats , rather than a greyed out stadium plan

Asked my son the same. Said he wants his foot in the door and will sit anywhere and try to switch later. We know we would not be beside each other but he is 15 and ok with that.

He missed CL games last year and wants to be at every game.
Switching it is painful

You can only select 1 area when requesting a switch, I selected GR4 so could be years before something comes up.

Oh I never realised this. I assumed you could just request a seat in any stand for a switch
You can only add the request for one area, but if you contact the TO in advance between renewals closing and seat swaps opening they can usually accommodate. Managed to get a couple moved in the last few years doing this.

Despite criticism of the TO I’ve seen online I’ve never had a poor experience with them.

Switching it is painful

You can only select 1 area when requesting a switch, I selected GR4 so could be years before something comes up.
I know you can only select one stand, but I would always email them around about time for moves saying I would take multiple areas.

A few of us have seen seats put up for sales and contacted them and got moves in the last week.

Happy with my seat now and don’t think I will move again.

The more time goes on and the seats from the Club Deck that randomly disappeared aren't replaced the more concerned I get. Desperate for my boy to get a seat in the club deck and with him on 200 points those missing seats have hampered his chances of getting a seat at all never mind in the club deck. Very frustrating.

I know you can only select one stand, but I would always email them around about time for moves saying I would take multiple areas.

A few of us have seen seats put up for sales and contacted them and got moves in the last week.

Happy with my seat now and don’t think I will move again.

I did same a few years ago, seen a seat that I wanted and e-mailed and ask for it, they replied pretty prompt and held it for me.

Back