Waiting List 2023/24

It's a complicated one.

He's on about 450 but was on with his boy for the family stand. Said he didn't have enough for that so transferred to the individual one so technically had enough first time round.

Hopefully theyre just working through it and starting to add them now.
Ah okay makes sense mate. Was he able to purchase a seat?

It's a complicated one.

He's on about 450 but was on with his boy for the family stand. Said he didn't have enough for that so transferred to the individual one so technically had enough first time round.

Hopefully theyre just working through it and starting to add them now.
Still game on then for us lowly 300s

@scottmac Think your mate on 450 must have been dealt with individually. Like the guy on 600 over the phone.

Not seeing any sections disappear it looks like they have not yet lowered the points and added requirements yet

@scottmac Think your mate on 450 must have been dealt with individually. Like the guy on 600 over the phone.

Not seeing any sections disappear it looks like they have not yet lowered the points and added requirements yet
Think that maybe the case mate.

2023/24 new season ticket pre-requisite2 is what was added to his account

the guy on 600 that got one over the phone got a seat that wasn’t on the seat map. His brother has just done the same and got one in Copland rear that isn’t on the seat map either.

Think there was some in GF5 and GF6 last night. They and CF4 now gone unless people are just adding to baskets waiting for requirement.

I can't see my order history and have been unable to since the last my gers update - is anybody else the same? On 362 points looking for a slight drop from the 400 last week.

Has anyone actually received an email?
Nothing here. Nothing in my order history yet. I wonder if they're adding the requirement to each account manually. I'm hoping I'm one of the last to scrape into this next batch on 251. Have you checked your order history for "2023/24 new season ticket pre-requisite2"?

Nothing here. Nothing in my order history yet. I wonder if they're adding the requirement to each account manually. I'm hoping I'm one of the last to scrape into this next batch on 251. Have you checked your order history for "2023/24 new season ticket pre-requisite2"?
a little lower would be ideal

Back