Waiting List 2023/24

The availability will change over the next few days as the TO seem to be processing swaps aswell, going by the other thread. Hopefully the overall amounts don't drop too much by Sun and those who are still waiting get the golden email on Mon!

I think there is a misunderstood point in here. Even if the child doesn’t have MyGers, the points would be added to his file for when he decides to purchase MyGers.

You will get more points by being in MyGers but can still earn points as a non-member
The bag and Bluetooth speaker they are getting this year makes the MyGers purchase worthwhile on it’s own. Would have preferred that for Adult packs as well.

Why is it that when I try to register for rangerstv using same email and password it tells me it doesn't recognise the details yet I can log in for tickets ect?

Anyone else occasionally trying to checkout in the hope there's a glitch in the system haha
Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm sure they removed the seat map from view last year as there was complaints about folk putting seats in their basket that they couldn't buy as it was hampering the sales

Why is it that when I try to register for rangerstv using same email and password it tells me it doesn't recognise the details yet I can log in for tickets ect?
The tickets part of the website and the RangersTV part are two different platforms. RangersTV shares the platform with MyGers, for example, but not tickets.

If you don’t have a RangersTV account already you need to click on the ‘create account’ bit - as it tells you in the blurb above the login details bit. You will know you’re on the right page if it’s asking for Forename and Surname and asking you to enter your email and Password twice each. If that is what you have done and it’s not working then maybe try sticking a middle initial in your name or something. Pretty sure you can use the same credentials though, as I use the same login details on both platforms.

The tickets part of the website and the RangersTV part are two different platforms. RangersTV shares the platform with MyGers, for example, but not tickets.

If you don’t have a RangersTV account already you need to click on the ‘create account’ bit - as it tells you in the blurb above the login details bit. If that is what you have done and it’s not working then maybe try sticking a middle initial in your name or something. Pretty sure you can use the same credentials though, as I use the same login details on both platforms.

Cheers mate, I'll give that a try

If you don’t have a RangersTV account already you need to click on the ‘create account’ bit - as it tells you in the blurb above the login details bit. You will know you’re on the right page if it’s asking for Forename and Surname and asking you to enter your email and Password twice each. If that is what you have done and it’s not working then maybe try sticking a middle initial in your name or something. Pretty sure you can use the same credentials though, as I use the same login details on both platforms.

Now I need to contact the people to link account. Why is nothing easy or have I been awake too long

Random question, does anyone know if Bar 72 ST's include friendlies , more importantly shaggers testimonial?

The availability will change over the next few days as the TO seem to be processing swaps aswell, going by the other thread. Hopefully the overall amounts don't drop too much by Sun and those who are still waiting get the golden email on Mon!
Swaps dont change numbers available

Now I need to contact the people to link account. Why is nothing easy or have I been awake too long
Did you have a previous RangersTV Account? If so, it’s meant to link automatically. If not, you should get a confirmation email with a validation link. Might get more info in the FAQs here:

Did you have a previous RangersTV Account? If so, it’s meant to link automatically. If not, you should get a confirmation email with a validation link. Might get more info in the FAQs here:

No, I never had one mate. Tried all of that too

that poster needs to keep doing gods work with that spreadsheet keeping us up to date.

Hope we can get some. On to plums probably given boy is that young we can’t really be apart but you never know

Anyone know what happens for those of us who have already paid full price for MyGers in 2023/24, but then get a season ticket after?

Any way to get money returned? Probably will opt not to but just curious and thought it is a good question.

Anyone know what happens for those of us who have already paid full price for MyGers in 2023/24, but then get a season ticket after?

Any way to get money returned? Probably will opt not to but just curious and thought it is a good question.
They'll probably tell you you're not entitled to the difference back since you didn't have a ST and needed to be on MyGers to get an offer I'd imagine.

Gonna give the TO a bash tomorrow. See what they are saying about 1. More release next week. 2. Selling me a seat next to me I know for a fact they don't count. 3. Letting my boy on 200 points buy one of those two directly behind me that are showing available wish me luck.
Don’t get too excited by the generic response by the robots manning the desks :rolleyes:

Would imagine nothing as you renewed as a non ST holder

Who was the person that was going to head into the ticket office today let us know how you get on lol

Nothing as you need Mygers to get said ticket

You get a 14 day cooling off period for MyGers. If you don’t cancel within that period then you can’t cancel it until the next renewal

You get a 14 day cooling off period for MyGers. If you don’t cancel within that period then you can’t cancel it until the next renewal
Wonder if they will lower the points towards the end of the week if sales are slow? Does anyone know how many new ST’s have been sold so far?

Last edited:
Seems a tad daft giving those offered a week to take the offer. Couple of days surely and you could've had the next batch out and sold more.

You need to take peoples circumstances into account.
People might be waiting until they are paid, on holiday etc.

A week between cut-off's isn't terrible in my opinion.

Wonder if they will lower the points towards the end of the week if sales are slow? Does anyone know how many new ST’s have been sold so far?
The points will absolutely come down. There are so many free seats that havent been offered from the first traunche of emails, assuming everyone in the first traunche accepts theirs.

Question how many my gers points do you get for buying a season ticket or does it have no impact. Not that it really matter as if I get a season ticket then its up 2 me just to renew

You need to take peoples circumstances into account.
People might be waiting until they are paid, on holiday etc.

A week between cut-off's isn't terrible in my opinion.
Anyone can take the direct debit option. Should be 4 days max. Cycle through as quickly as possible. But this is coming from someone waiting to try and get his son one and being impatient.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm sure they removed the seat map from view last year as there was complaints about folk putting seats in their basket that they couldn't buy as it was hampering the sales
Yeah you’re right mate . That 100% happened .
Then not long after they announced all season tickets had been sold leaving a lot on here disappointed as it never dropped down the my gers points list

Sectionat 09:00 07/06at 12:25 07/06at 16:20 7/6at 09:35 8/6difference
CD
690​
690​
685​
692​
7​
BR
299​
298​
299​
297​
-2​
SE/SW
142​
147​
133​
141​
8​
MR
145​
148​
147​
147​
0​
CF
32​
31​
31​
30​
-1​
MF
24​
23​
20​
19​
-1​
GF
12​
11​
9​
10​
1​
SJE
8​
7​
8​
8​
0​
BF
10​
11​
11​
9​
-2​
GR
2​
1​
1​
0​
-1​
CR
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1364​
1367​
1344​
1353​
9​

CD
690​
690​
685​
692​
7​
BR
299​
298​
299​
297​
-2​
SE/SW
142​
147​
133​
141​
8​
MR
145​
148​
147​
147​
0​
CF
32​
31​
31​
30​
-1​
MF
24​
23​
20​
19​
-1​
GF
12​
11​
9​
10​
1​
SJE
8​
7​
8​
8​
0​
BF
10​
11​
11​
9​
-2​
GR
2​
1​
1​
0​
-1​
CR
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1364​
1367​
1344​
1353​
9​
Some man! So much for taking a break haha

CD
690​
690​
685​
692​
7​
BR
299​
298​
299​
297​
-2​
SE/SW
142​
147​
133​
141​
8​
MR
145​
148​
147​
147​
0​
CF
32​
31​
31​
30​
-1​
MF
24​
23​
20​
19​
-1​
GF
12​
11​
9​
10​
1​
SJE
8​
7​
8​
8​
0​
BF
10​
11​
11​
9​
-2​
GR
2​
1​
1​
0​
-1​
CR
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1364​
1367​
1344​
1353​
9​
Good man. Appreciate you keeping us all up to date. -9 sales since yesterday. Get the next batch of offers out ffs!

Back