Waiting List 2023/24

Would also be interested, unsure if some restricted view seats, if not too bad, would be better than back of the Club Deck

Interested in back 2/3 rows of Enclosures and virtually all Main Rear sections if anyone has pictures?
We were shifted to main rear for CL games. Few rows from the back. Pillar was annoying. Felt like we were boxed in and it was strange how the sound was affected. Didn't like them at all.
We all have different tastes though

Wa
Be some laugh that on Monday rangers just dropped the threshold to 50. So people who have built up 395 points are no different to people on 60/70 B-D
s the same this week when people on 700 got the same email as those on 400.

Wa

s the same this week when people on 700 got the same email as those on 400.
Its the way it should be done.

Tickets are released based on the number available and the the points threshold is made based on where that point runs out.

It wont drop as low as 50 on Monday. Id imagine still in the high 200's

Be some laugh that on Monday rangers just dropped the threshold to 50. So people who have built up 395 points are no different to people on 60/70 B-D
You can argue that point within the tier system for away games. If you're in bronze, someone on 400 points has the same chance as someone on 1000 points

Open it up and let anyone who wants a ST buy one

i am keen to know if the points earned since last official points update are included in their calcs though

That's actually a good question. I'd even take a punt on a subscription to rangers tv for the extra 25 points. Not sure if they're an auto add
That's a good question... Does anyone know how long points take to get added?

Would also be interested, unsure if some restricted view seats, if not too bad, would be better than back of the Club Deck

Interested in back 2/3 rows of Enclosures and virtually all Main Rear sections if anyone has pictures?
Sat in the 2nd or 3rd back row of the enclosure for one of the CL qualifiers last summer.

Can't see a thing beyond the first quarter of the pitch when standing, spent the full match hunched over. Also view of the other goal end was pretty non existent. Wouldn't recommend

That's actually a good question. I'd even take a punt on a subscription to rangers tv for the extra 25 points. Not sure if they're an auto add
I bought it a couple weeks ago, annoying if its not taken into account but i'm looking ahead to future years. i'm unsuccessful as expected i'll be buying everything to make sure i'm up there in the next couple of years whilst floating around the stadium every other week.

I bought it a couple weeks ago, annoying if its not taken into account but i'm looking ahead to future years. i'm unsuccessful as expected i'll be buying everything to make sure i'm up there in the next couple of years whilst floating around the stadium every other week.
Good to know mate, might hang off if not added straight away. I have enjoyed being a stadium nomad and met tons of cracking folk all around

someone posted the wording from the offer email that was a bit ambiguous, points as at 9am on Monday or something but is that the points level we see at Monday at 9am or is that the one behind the scenes that hasn't yet been added to our balance - who knows!

someone posted the wording from the offer email that was a bit ambiguous, points as at 9am on Monday or something but is that the points level we see at Monday at 9am or is that the one behind the scenes that hasn't yet been added to our balance - who knows!
It will be based on the additional points the ticket office can see but not yet showing on your page.

It was the same for Seville where it was based on the points earned as of the date of the drop down

It will be based on the additional points the ticket office can see but not yet showing on your page.

It was the same for Seville where it was based on the points earned as of the date of the drop down
Fair doos, I hadnt considered that. I never check mine to be fair but will keep more of an eye on my son's since its him I need the ticket for.

The transfer just appeared on my basket. It is S/29 I am getting. Cannot checkout for some reason due to max of 1 ticket error message, but might not be complete with the process yet.
That's what happened to me yesterday mate once I accepted the seat then got confirmation this morning.

It’s only showing CD1 and family stand for me is available for season tickets now…

last update for the day

Sectionat 12:50 06/06at 09:00 07/06at 12:25 07/06at 16:35 7/6difference
CD
596​
690​
690​
685​
-5​
BR
258​
299​
298​
299​
1​
SE/SW
139​
142​
147​
133​
-14​
MR
155​
145​
148​
147​
-1​
CF
28​
32​
31​
31​
0​
MF
23​
24​
23​
20​
-3​
GF
8​
12​
11​
10​
-1​
SJE
9​
8​
7​
8​
1​
BF
10​
10​
11​
11​
0​
GR
4​
2​
1​
1​
0​
CR
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1230​
1364​
1367​
1345​
-22​

anyone think there could be a surge tomorrow and Friday with the ticket office being open and people going in to sort out out seat moves and season ticket purchases?

Back