Match Thread **Rangers v Celtic - Match Thread - Sky Sports**

I just hope the club and manager don't take your route of absolving the cheating bastard ref of any of the blame otherwise we'll be in for more of the same next time out.

They're much better then us, but when we're being denied stonewall penalties at 0-0 it's really no contest at all is it
Sums it up for me. Appreciate the gap is there, but shame these cunts when we have the chance.

I just hope the club and manager don't take your route of absolving the cheating bastard ref of any of the blame otherwise we'll be in for more of the same next time out.

They're much better then us, but when we're being denied stonewall penalties at 0-0 it's really no contest at all is it
FWIW I don't think it was a stonewaller, but I've seen it given.

By banging on about referee decisions we sound like them.

so you think we should just ignore the blatant decisons against us? maybe we would lose after getting the pen who knows, but ALL we ask for is a level playing field and thomson is not giving us that. look at the challenges that he hasnt booked celtc players for against our ones.

That's all correct but we have just not been at the races in the second half at all irrespective of the decisions.

Same story as Thistle last Tues and we didn't learn our lesson. We needed to come out all guns blazing again.

Gordon isnt injured.

Homson having a nice smiley chat with about 6 celtc players

He should never be allowed near our or heir games again. He just cannot be trusted.

Anyone backing pedro after today is deluded. The imposter is never a rangers manager. He'll sound of a couple more struth quotes and everyone laps it up, "oh he knows what it means" blah fucking blah get him to %^*& now!
We need to learn to start the second half better. Every game we struggle and concede within a few minutes.

It's time the board were held to account, considering we were promised a manager 'of the highest possible calibre' - yet we got a fcuking unknown, sitting 5th in the Qatari league - on a fcuking three year contract.

Now we have a dud manager whose just spent nigh on 9 fcuking million on a team that look as though they only met prior to kick off.
I don't remember being promised a manager of the highest calibre. We certainly don't have that, but I don't remember that claim.

No excuses they were the better team today.
Slight improvement from last season on that we haven't capitulated.
Only positive was young McCrorie

Why do we insist on passing back to the keeper?
Cos we are spent?

From what I've seen - 60 mins onwards - we've been chasing shadows against these pricks. Fitness and athleticism goes a long way - they are also ahead of us technically but we shouldn't be losing the fitness battle as easily as we do.

We pissed over them fitness and longevity wise in the Cup semi in 2016 - many of their players are the same

Anyone backing pedro after today is deluded. The imposter is never a rangers manager. He'll sound of a couple more struth quotes and everyone laps it up, "oh he knows what it means" blah fucking blah get him to %^*& now!
What exactly has he done to be blamed today? They are a better side than us. Anyone that doesn’t realise this is deluded. We have been unlucky with some of our back 4 missing.

There is positives today despite a sore defeat.

People are just absolutely desperate to blame our manager for absolutely everything.

The dignified silence shite has got us far hasn't it?

The reason they get fucking everything is because they never shut up and never stop applying pressure to and bullying all the higher ups in Scottish football. The sooner we fight fire with fire the sooner we can at least get a level playing field.

Can you honestly defend Thomson's performance today?

He gives the penalty - as he should have - and we almost certainly go 1-0. We then have an entirely different game from the one that has transpired.

Please, please open your eyes.

sadly this looks as the way its going to be for the forseable future, we might grab a win now and then ,but the days of us going toe to toe with them are long gone unless serious money is found to allow us to buy the calibre of players that shower can

I don't remember being promised a manager of the highest calibre. We certainly don't have that, but I don't remember that claim.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/rang...rangers-are-weighing-multiple-manager-options

"But most of all we need someone who is a winner and someone who gets what this is all about and what Rangers is all about, which is winning. We are looking for the highest calibre possible, a club of this standing deserves the highest quality of manager."

That's the point mate, which you are missing, their endless complaining has served them well in terms of influencing referees, we need to follow their example. The squeeky well gets the grease, every time.

I really thought Dorrans would make a huge difference to our Midfield this season but, a couple of good goals aside, I've been a bit underwhelmed to be honest.

Agree with this...Dorrans has been very disappointing so far, we need to replace him and Windass.
Our midfield has been totally over run.

I'm not a football manager mate. I dont pretend to be either unlike pedro

Jesus H Christ!! Bin Pedro and get in who? We just can’t binning managers right, left and centre. They have a far stronger squad than us. Is that Pedros fault? They have more money to throw about than us. Is that Pedros fault? You can only piss with the dick you have.

Fitness, athleticism, energy and pace non existent, Tav apart.

You need legs particularly in the engine room (midfield) we ain’t got that.
Hodson, Pena nowhere near good enough with McCrorie a massive positive to take from the game.

i take no solace from being beaten by less than last year, we spent a fair amount in the transfer window and im not sure we are genuinely any better

Refereeing aside! We just don’t seem to be able to lift ourselves in these games? We give the counts far too much respect we should be needling the fudds from the first minute! Whispers in their ear that your going to fek them,wee nips to their sides an odd accidental toe stamp! Just rile the bastards up and show you ain’t taking no shite! But we let them do it to us every game!

There’s absolutely no doubt they’re the better team, I’m not arguing that. But when you’re the poorer of two sides, you need to get stonewall decisions going your way.

It’s easy for Celtic to look this good knowing they can kick and elbow us off the park and foul us in the box without repercussion.

Back