Match Thread **Rangers v Celtic - Match Thread - Sky Sports**

Supporters pretending it was going to be anything else but this today really need to wake up. We are no where near them just now. It ain't going to change anytime soon.
We are! But the ref has played his part for them today

My thoughts on today are that we've been much better than previously. Hodson has been tortured. Not good enough.

Pena far too lazy today, needs to realise we can't have passengers in an Old Firm.

Morelos has been superb, worked ever so hard and young McCrorie has not looked out of place one bit.

We get the penalty it’s s different game.

Now, as a one of incident, you could accept that it happens. Unfortunately it’s been every game this season.
Oh, not this shit again.
I wish we'd stop going on about referee decisions and look at the fact that we are miles behind them and have a lot of work to do to catch up.
Bears saying they're not that good are just trying to make themselves feel better. It's delusional.

Disappointing but anyone having a go at Pedro needs to have a word with themselves, we get the penalty ( we should have btw) and I think the game would totally be different, also McCrorie has been excellent, he has been a positive

The only mistake I can see is not playing Holt instead of Pena. Just tell Holt to stick to Lego the whole game.

It speaks volumes that they have the best striker in Scotland and can afford to let him take all their set pieces.

We have 0 goal threat outside of Morelos.

There were a good few positive/optimistic posts, then go 2-0 and its all just forgotten. Im stuck in work and cant watch it but you can really see reading match threads how peoples opinion changes from one minute to the next.
after the first 10 minutes, we played into the first half
second half, we collapsed... again. similar to the partick games, so i think its fair to have opinions change... especially when we are not learning from making the same mistakes

KM has done nothing since he came on. To be honest I think the team with a make shift defence have done ok. We’ve threatened their goal more than previous games but were always up against it. Much better than previous encounters but I hope we don’t collapse.

The disappointing thing for me is they have beaten us to almost every second ball, we know they have better players but we could at least be matching their fight

Have we closed the gap?

That must have been some interview from PC considering the crap he put us through, and he's STILL there. Hide like a bloody rhino.

We have chucked it and let's be honest this side never believed in themselves to win.

They have cane to Ibrox and we have had not a lot of pressure on them they have been allowed to play the way they want.

Oh, not this shit again.
I wish we'd stop going on about referee decisions and look at the fact that we are miles behind them and have a lot of work to do to catch up.
Bears saying they're not that good are just trying to make themselves feel better. It's delusional.

I don't think anyone's denying they're comfortably ahead of us. It's a fact.

It's worth highlighting, though, big decisions that have gone against us. It's not delusional just to accept it.

The scoreline is closer but we are still no closer to making a game of this fixture.. We have had about 3 attempts on goal in the last 5 of them.

Shocking goals to let in but we have had chances and the pen would have made a huge difference.

We only we will compete with those cunts if we had competent referees Lawells influence removed from Scottish Football We spend the same on wages and transfers as them the game is fucking bogey till then

There were a good few positive/optimistic posts, then go 2-0 and its all just forgotten. Im stuck in work and cant watch it but you can really see reading match threads how peoples opinion changes from one minute to the next.

understandable- it's a match thread after all, most commenting are hurting/ frustrated now, know I am. Feel cheated by the ref, and gutted after seeing some glimmers in the 1st half that we might just sneak it in equal measure

Disappointing but anyone having a go at Pedro needs to have a word with themselves, we get the penalty ( we should have btw) and I think the game would totally be different, also McCrorie has been excellent, he has been a positive
I doubt many bears will be consoled by a youngster having a good game.

KM has done nothing since he came on. To be honest I think the team with a make shift defence have done ok. We’ve threatened their goal more than previous games but were always up against it. Much better than previous encounters but I hope we don’t collapse.
He's proving the point that he's on longer a starter. He's been irrelevant.

I doubt many bears will be consoled by a youngster having a good game.

I just hope the club and manager don't take your route of absolving the cheating bastard ref of any of the blame otherwise we'll be in for more of the same next time out.

They're much better then us, but when we're being denied stonewall penalties at 0-0 it's really no contest at all is it

We have chucked it and let's be honest this side never believed in themselves to win.

They have cane to Ibrox and we have had not a lot of pressure on them they have been allowed to play the way they want.

Spot on we haven’t competed in midfield nor had a shot on target

Oh, not this shit again.

so you think we should just ignore the blatant decisons against us? maybe we would lose after getting the pen who knows, but ALL we ask for is a level playing field and thomson is not giving us that. look at the challenges that he hasnt booked celtc players for against our ones.

Fallen out the game badly. We badly need a horrible bastard in the middle of the park.
Dorransis neat and tidy but he's not creative enough for me.

Back