Match Thread **Rangers v Celtic - Match Thread - Sky Sports**

Why is Wes rushing out there he stays put it's an easy save.

We make poor decisions and it's cost us at both ends.

That's just the difference between their players and ours. Ours are blasting it into the side netting because they panic while they're able to get the pass through defenders and score from it

Celtic have 3 attackers running at our defence and yet we still can't find space further up the field!

No one To bring on from the bench to make a difference.

This is where we are this season I fear... We haven't had a good referee today, but we simply haven't been good enough, and we simply aren't good enough.

%^*& sake, you'd think some people were hoping for this just to have a pop at Pedro. We've played well, they simply are a better team. Getting someone else in won't change that.

There were a good few positive/optimistic posts, then go 2-0 and its all just forgotten. Im stuck in work and cant watch it but you can really see reading match threads how peoples opinion changes from one minute to the next.

Very frustrating afternoon. Their defence is there for the taking. We've got players who can hurt them. Unfortunately we are very weak down the left and it was dreadful defending at the corner when they got the opener.

You still feel if we get one back there'd be a chance but I can't see it.

Supporters pretending it was going to be anything else but this today really need to wake up. We are no where near them just now. It ain't going to change anytime soon.

We get the penalty it’s s different game.

Now, as a one of incident, you could accept that it happens. Unfortunately it’s been every game this season.

You get what yo pay for in life and I'm afraid most of our team are just average at best, the players are just not good enough

Yet, we will have people trying to convince us, they aint that good. Compared to us, they are PSG

Got to agree with this

We are miles behind this mhob and if we don't get a huge cash injection from somewhere we will be in their shadows for some time I am afraid.

We get the penalty it’s s different game.

Now, as a one of incident, you could accept that it happens. Unfortunately it’s been every game this season.

That'll be forgotten about once the full time whistle goes and the witch hunt against the players, manager and board begin for not successfully closing the gap in 2 years

Reactions: Mez
Back