MOTM Poll Rangers v Real Betis - 20:00 Thursday - TNT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great result.
Some really good performances from our players out there tonight.

Betis may not be a brilliant side but they're a handy side and whatever some bookies may have said, this wasn't a game that many thought we'd get anything from.

Hope Lawrence isn't out for too long.
Has to be said that Lammers came on and made a proper nuisance of himself -- hopefully the way that he plays from now on.

Oh, and good subs btw -- exactly the ones I was shouting at the screen for !!
Add also that a fit Kemar Roofe is a must in our team.

Not sure if Betis bottled it or if we were miles better in the second half. Maybe a bit of both. Deserved win either way after a pretty dire first 35.

thot we done well to get the victory but a wee bit frustrated about our inability to finish a team convincingly when we have them on thr ropes.
If we cut out the numerous slack passing and silly mistakes then we could be so much better.

Good win in the end against a decent team.A bit heart n mouth the last 10 but Butland made some excellent saves.Luckily Betis didn’t have that final ball quality pass that most Champions League teams have .Where is the venue for the final this year?

Great start to the Europa campaign. Weren’t great in the first half but were the better team in the second without really creating anything clear cut. In the end we deserved the win.

Davies and Butland were solid all night and I thought Lammers was a handful when he came on.

That result has been a massive pleasant surprise for me.
In the first few minutes we looked well off the pace but then we slowly came into the game and then the second half were the better team.

Betis beat the scum home and away in Europe the season before last.

Good win against a good Spanish team. The best thing to take from the second half performance was the confidence and belief we had the beating of them. Hope that spurs them on to produce this sort of performance domestically. Beale should trust his players and take the defensive handbrake off. For the first time this season they played like a proper team and fought for each other. Big few weeks to kick on from here. Well done Rangers.

All in all a good night especially given we had important players missing through injury. Happy with the result and some decent individual performances to boot - well done Davies.

F6lASszXwAA3PZp

Much improved second half. Hopefully a win against a decent La Liga side will give this group of players a confidence boost and a bit of impetus to go on a winning run.

Butland and Lundstram both really good tonight.

Davies was still head and shoulders above anyone. Didn’t put a foot wrong tonight.

Such a shame that certain fans are too entrenched in their views about him as he’s a good player.

Not sure if Betis bottled it or if we were miles better in the second half. Maybe a bit of both. Deserved win either way after a pretty dire first 35.
We were miles better mate, the manager has taken a justifiable beating this season so lots of credit where its due, he made the difference at half time.

You can’t ask for anymore from a manager.

They are a decent side to be fair.

Second half we were by far the better team and deserved the win.

A few very strong performances I thought...Davies, Roofe, Barisic, Lundstram, Butland. I actually thought Matondo did very well at times as well. I can't believe just how quick he is, he left Bellerin (who was the fastest player at Arsenal) for dead.

Isco is still a silky footballer.

Butland played well and fills me with confidence not only at corners (which previously used to be nerve racking) but in his general save making.
Thought Cifu had his best game so far, but give MOM to Davies as he was solid throughout and agree with Ally that he scored the goal.

Back