MOTM Poll Rangers v Real Betis - 20:00 Thursday - TNT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great second half. Hopefully we push on from this as there are players in some of the new signings. We were stronger when we harassed them more.
Downside is I stay in the sticks, no street lights and I have a very large glenmorangie by my side, sitting in the garden and the sky is clear as feck.
Might bring the bottle out.

Reactions: uml
Happy to admit I was extremely pessimistic about tonight mate. I think a lot of us were.

Reality chuffed with that second half.
Will always back us at Ibrox and especially with a bit of luck. I didn't think we could have nearly won the tournament. But Ibrox is just special.

Butland and Lundstram both really good tonight.

Davies was still head and shoulders above anyone. Didn’t put a foot wrong tonight.

Such a shame that certain fans are too entrenched in their views about him as he’s a good player.
Haven’t lost a game in which him and Goldson have played together.

Edit: league games that is.

Last edited:
Great second half. Hopefully we push on from this as there are players in some of the new signings. We were stronger when we harassed them more.
Downside is I stay in the sticks, no street lights and I have a very large glenmorangie by my side, sitting in the garden and the sky is clear as feck.
Might bring the bottle out.
Have a couple of nips mate :D

Butland and Lundstram both really good tonight.

Davies was still head and shoulders above anyone. Didn’t put a foot wrong tonight.

Such a shame that certain fans are too entrenched in their views about him as he’s a good player.
I thought Lundstram was quite slack in possession. Davies was excellent, as was Cifu.

First time I’ve ‘watched’ a match via a game thread and my god it was brutal.

Some of the comments from some would have you thinking you weren’t on a RFC forum.

I’ll not be rushing to be repeating that experience again :)
It’s the same every game.

Some of the comments from some would have you thinking you weren’t on a RFC forum.

Europhic when it comes good though.

Gave both Beale and Lammers it tight previously. Hats of to both and the rest of the team. Was it the best performance naw but the result is what counts and I never seen that coming. Wae tae go Bears, W. A. T. P

Don't read it people start moaning after 5 minutes. Probably never go to games I thought we were slow to start but came on to a better game.

Back