Official Rangers will play Manchester United at Murrayfield, Edinburgh on Saturday, 20 July 2024 in a pre-season friendly match.

I think it'll be a huge attendance regardless. Good opportunity for those who don't have ST's or want to take the kids along to game as well.
I dont have a season ticket, and this is a perfect chance to take my 12 year old, who has only ever been to one game (financial reasons), when we beat hull or somebody 6-0 in a friendly, and he said it was the best day of his life!

Ive just bought 3 tickets @ £93 (me him and his sister) and was going to tell him he's got a ticket on his birthday in a couple weeks.

Beautiful story except I've just realised hes in Wales for a Boys Brigade camping week, and gets back home at 8pm on that saturday :)):))

Not sure whether to laugh or cry ffs, what a fanny.

I dont have a season ticket, and this is a perfect chance to take my 12 year old, who has only ever been to one game (financial reasons), when we beat hull or somebody 6-0 in a friendly, and he said it was the best day of his life!

Ive just bought 3 tickets @ £93 (me him and his sister) and was going to tell him he's got a ticket on his birthday in a couple weeks.

Beautiful story except I've just realised hes in Wales for a Boys Brigade camping week, and gets back home at 8pm on that saturday :)):))

Oh dear. Sounds like his sister gets to take one of her mates along LOL. That's going to go down well with him.

Not heard a peep from rangers about this game or any link for pre sale but just got the vip email. A cool £850 plus vat for a night at a5 star resort ‘ near Edinburgh ‘ with round of golf then hospitality. Presume it’s the Dalmahoy which isn’t the greatest. £360 for regular hospitality not even in the ground

VIP OFFSITE OVERNIGHT PACKAGE

Fri 19th July - Sat 20 July
  • Overnight stay in a 5-star luxury resort, near Edinburgh.
  • Afternoon lunch followed by a round of golf on one of Scotland's Championship golf courses.
  • An Evening with Rangers Legend Event including drinks reception and 3-course meal.
  • Pre-match hospitality with Rangers Legends.
  • Premium seats in Scottish Gas Murrayfield.
  • Complimentary Matchday Programme.
  • Executive pre-match transfer to Scottish Gas Murrayfield from the hotel, and return transfer to Glasgow.
Cost: £850pp (+VAT)

DAY TRIP PACKAGE

Sat 20 July
  • Executive return transfer from Ibrox to Scottish Gas Murrayfield.
  • Pre-match hospitality with Rangers Legends at luxury 5-star hotel, near Edinburgh
  • Premium seats in Scottish Gas Murrayfield to watch Rangers in action against Manchester United Football Club.
Cost: £300pp (+VAT)

• Afternoon lunch followed by a round of golf on one of Scotland's Championship golf courses.
  • An Evening with Rangers Legend Event including drinks reception and 3-course meal.
  • Executive pre-match transfer to Scottish Gas Murrayfield from the hotel, and return transfer to Glasgow.
helluva good of them to throw in a programme

Was in 2 minds but decided to buy one as the cheaper tickets were running low and didn’t want to regret not going nearer the time.

Went for section W44 in the end.

Also may I ask where the info that it’s Man Utd’s second 11 coming from. ?
Basically a number these games involving these teams it won't be their full
1st team due to those that won't be involved having been involved in International games

It will still be a decent Man Utd team mind you

Haha ffs.

The thought was there mate. You'll just need to sell his ticket and spend the money on pints instead :)

Arsenal play Manchester United on 27th July in the US, also play Liverpool on 31st July in US that date is too close our 1st League game on 2nd/3rd August

Spurs look like they heading to the Far East in late July but reports also say about them playing in Scotland for a game

Last edited:
Scottish boys might get a couple extra days off after winning the euros
:D ;)

D30wp-yXoAIJwsE

Sales.

Less than 100 cheapest seats left. Corner upper lower nearly all gone.

Looks about 50% of lower tier behind goal sold.

Barely 20% of upper sold maybe nearer 10%

Sales.

Less than 100 cheapest seats left. Corner upper lower nearly all gone.

Looks about 50% of lower tier behind goal sold.

Barely 20% of upper sold maybe nearer 10%
Any thoughts on what they're going to charge for tickets along the touchlines? Think I'd prefer to get a ticket for there but not if they're going to be charging £50+.

Basically a number these games involving these teams it won't be their full
1st team due to those that won't be involved having been involved in International games

It will still be a decent Man Utd team mind you
Was thinking that as the promoter won’t be pleased with second elevens.

I’ll take 2

Back