Official Rangers will play Manchester United at Murrayfield, Edinburgh on Saturday, 20 July 2024 in a pre-season friendly match.

VIP OFFSITE OVERNIGHT PACKAGE

Fri 19th July - Sat 20 July
  • Overnight stay in a 5-star luxury resort, near Edinburgh.
  • Afternoon lunch followed by a round of golf on one of Scotland's Championship golf courses.
  • An Evening with Rangers Legend Event including drinks reception and 3-course meal.
  • Pre-match hospitality with Rangers Legends.
  • Premium seats in Scottish Gas Murrayfield.
  • Complimentary Matchday Programme.
  • Executive pre-match transfer to Scottish Gas Murrayfield from the hotel, and return transfer to Glasgow.
Cost: £850pp (+VAT)
I’m assuming it’s at Dalmahoy.

As you say - lovely gesture giving the programme

Yeah definately sounds like Dalmahoy. One things for sure if it is they are stretching it to call it a Luxury 5 star hotel. Be lucky if its 4 star.

Yeah definately sounds like Dalmahoy. One things for sure if it is they are stretching it to call it a Luxury 5 star hotel. Be lucky if its 4 star.
Definitely sounds like Dalmahoy.
In fairness it bills itself as four star as does Google.

Have to say although it's off the scale prices etc. The fact our section is about 75% sold already is mad.

Its a one off game and unique as not been done before here in scotland but the prices go to show you can really charge what you like eventually some folk will pay it. Albeit we are not in charge of the pricing here it will be an eye opener no doubt for our club. Man united supporters will no doubt be used to mental pricing over the previous years you'd think.

I was in with the 'cheapo' seats once announced but even that stuck in the throat.

Some miserable folk on here man. It will be a cracking day out in the summer. I'm heading with my old man, it will be a nice occasion in a great stadium (hopefully in the sun) tanning beer all day, I'm looking forward to it.
I agree, should be a cracking day out. I’ve never been to Edinburgh before, so making a weekend of it.

I fully understand fans who are reluctant or can’t afford the tickets, they aren’t cheap, but the way I see it, there are a lot worse things to spend your hard earned cash on.

Last edited:
:D ;)

D30wp-yXoAIJwsE
Why do these memes always have fucked up grammar? :))

7 of us heading up from Northampton. Early yet but any indications of a venue for a party sorted yet?

Assuming it is being played there for the stadium capacity?

Do people recon this could end up Rangers dominated pubs and Man U dominated pubs to stop any trouble or both mixed? Any around Murrayfield that's close to the stadium?

Back