Match Thread ** Hamilton v Rangers - Match Thread - BT Sports **

I am totally serious. He made a couple of saves, big deal, it’s what he’s meant to do. When it comes to the crunch he’s lacking big time.

A couple of bog standard saves vs Hamilton doesn’t make a Rangers goalie.
The save from the header was a belter. Hes also commanded his box well all game.

I get you don't like him but it's sad you can't give him credit when it's due.

Kenny Miller

giphy.gif

Good 3 points on a quite horrible pitch - Hamilton will probably stay up because of their home advantage but that needs ripped up an absolute disgrace that is allowed in the top flight.

Holt has been good since he came on and has to be starting games now.

Wes has probably been MOTM for me with his penalty stop and a couple of top class saves.

Windass really needs to come off any time we are up against it - we have been pretty much down to 9 players in the last 35 minutes ...

Fucking Butcher just suggesting it'll be closer to 22 years than 2 years before we close the gap on the tims.

That can't should never be anywhere near Ibrox again. Utter bell end who is ruining this programme for me
I really cannot stand that prick.

Really happy with that three points. Was genuinely expecting to lose this after the week we've had, but delighted with the fight in the team.

Superb tonight, Rangers

Really happy with that. Gutsy, fighting performance full of character and no small measure of skill at times as well.

John and Holt have played themselves right into contention for starting berths again.

Great reaction to a difficult week or so. :D

Game over, well done Rangers, 3 points,great recovery from a very poor start to the game. onwards and upwards.
WATP.

Superb tonight, Rangers

Really happy with that. Gutsy, fighting performance full of character and no small measure of skill at times as well.

John and Holt have played themselves right into contention for starting berths again.

Great reaction to a difficult week or so. :D

John started mate

The save from the header was a belter. Hes also commanded his box well all game.

I get you don't like him but it's sad you can't give him credit when it's due.

I’ll give him plenty credit when it’s due.

He’s our goalie and I’ll need to live with that, believe me I don’t like slagging him off.

Fucking Butcher just suggesting it'll be closer to 22 years than 2 years before we close the gap on the tims.

That can't should never be anywhere near Ibrox again. Utter bell end who is ruining this programme for me

One of the worst comments ive heard from an ex Rangers captain. An absolute idiot of a man. Ive always tried to cut him a bit slack and not take too much notice of him but thought he was an absolute disgrace tonight.

Fantastic reaction from the players tonight after the worst start possible.

I hope John can keep Wallace out of the team with some more good performances and wee Holty has surely thrust himself back into contention.

Dorrans and Jack both had great games apart from Jack's stupidity for the red.

Unconvinced with Cardoso and Pena.

Back