AEK 2 IRA 1 (3-2 aggregate)

Lights
There will be six new entertainment lights across the north and south side as Celtic bid to “put on a world class light show” for the Parkhead faithful.

The Hoops are trying to replicate a system installed at Ajax’s Amsterdam Arena in Holland, which will surely excite the fans.

There will also be new LED flood lights put in all around the stadium to replace the halogen lights installed back in the 1990s.

One light has an unbelievable 225 bulbs inside it.

As a 60 year old bear I have a semi watching Hartsons painful greetin face.
Oh fetch the Kleenex
DefinitiveDisloyalAdamsstaghornedbeetle.gif

Can't stress enough how much I really hoped they went out, and they did.

Goodbye champions league money that you have had a free crack at.

Goodbye using your fancy arse light fuckaboutery.

Goodbye having an astronomical budget compared to the rest of Scottish football.

Get it right round ye. All the way right round.

The pain of packie bonner commentating was absolutely ba fuckin rilliant.
Goodbye your poncy lights in the 67th minute:D

Tom English didn't half slip up in the post-match wake on Sportsound. Talking about Compper's continual state of injury, his rant ends with him pleading "someone has to come out and tell US what is going on".

Not "the Celtic fans" etc, but "US". The game's been up for a long time Uncle Tom, but thanks for the official confirmation of your and the BBC's bias.

Toms a hibs fan.:rolleyes:

Sorry fellow bears I'm not one for gloating. You see what happens to gloaters as "Them" are finding out now and how we found out last season "we cheered when we got them" (resulting in men against boys and another record defeat). We go on about how they are infatuated about us and here we have 30+ pages about them losing.

You can not escape karma and if we both get to the EL groups stages who is to say they could not be the team that knocks us out. Yes i am happy because that's 30-40 mill they won't be getting now and reduces the gap financially. They were the best team but have a shaky defense. They have way more than enough midfield to front to cause us all kinds of problems over the season. I am only concerned about us with our talking done on the pitch and do not want to anger the gloating hex.

Don't get it.

Sorry fellow bears I'm not one for gloating. You see what happens to gloaters as "Them" are finding out now and how we found out last season "we cheered when we got them" (resulting in men against boys and another record defeat). We go on about how they are infatuated about us and here we have 30+ pages about them losing.

You can not escape karma and if we both get to the EL groups stages who is to say they could not be the team that knocks us out. Yes i am happy because that's 30-40 mill they won't be getting now and reduces the gap financially. They were the best team but have a shaky defense. They have way more than enough midfield to front to cause us all kinds of problems over the season. I am only concerned about us with our talking done on the pitch and do not want to anger the gloating hex.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:for feck sake why don't you get a wee lie down and chill :confused:

Tom English didn't half slip up in the post-match wake on Sportsound. Talking about Compper's continual state of injury, his rant ends with him pleading "someone has to come out and tell US what is going on".

Not "the Celtic fans" etc, but "US". The game's been up for a long time Uncle Tom, but thanks for the official confirmation of your and the BBC's bias.

Says it all about these biased reptiles. Still no sign of the rest of Scottish football waking up.

I watched and you are dead right.

When was the last time you heard a so called impartial commentator for one of our games in Europe come out with "COME ON, one last chance" as mutton did for them tonight.

I don't even expect the impartiality really. But we have never had that kind of support you would expect from broadcasters in our own country.
Co Commentator ex Scum, pundits Ex scum. Our games on BT sport one at most of our ex players and at least one ex scum!!

A sore one for Rodgers because AEK were beatable-their game management was excellent but they gambled with giving Celtic a lot of the ball tonight.....job done. Oot

Mmmm, tasty Pasta.

ooops, dont think that was meant to happen............................headline writes its self "Trouble in Paradise"
nice way to start the week. WATP

Won't someone think of the co-efficient :p

They're imploding, f*ck them. We're due a gloat

Back