Nightmare on Kerryfail Street...has started.

EPL teams wouldn't be silly enough to give them 20m for a player yet a French team will, seems legit.

It will be very interesting to see what happens between now and the end of August. Do they HAVE to sell? Do they risk it all and buy some players in an act of desperation? Will Brenda's face continue to melt like an Ice Cream in 90 degrees heat?

Buckle up bears and enjoy the ride.

16kcrdg.jpg

Him and Rogic are real quality I think.

They deserve this. Were Everton not willing to pay £18M for their left-back but they insisted he was worth £30m?

Mind Everton were in for tgat wee gay boy tearnay, the tramps said 30mil, Everton said aye right ya greedy manky tramps we will buy a French international from Barca for less dosh.
They are being run by bampots and long may it continue.

Probably the player that makes them tick.

Well played celtc, you need to rely on captain mong and 60 minute tom who you just gave a 5 year deal!

They deserve this. Were Everton not willing to pay £18M for their left-back but they insisted he was worth £30m?

I rate Ntcham too, probably their best player. Thing is with Rogic is they signed him down long term (£££) towards the end of last season, but his fitness is questionable as he rarely lasts 90 minutes.

Boy wonder was touted as the best LB in Europe (no laughing at the back)

Last edited:

They put out so much propoganda that you don’t know what is actually real mate. Rodgers did say months ago that they had received a bid for Dembele. Despite all the BS they got one bid for him.

Probably his agent making the call. I think it might be showing the attitude of the Celtic players. not Champions League, then no interest

They’ll take in at least £11,000,000 alone for gate receipts for the 3 x champs league qualifiers
1 x euro league qualifier
3 x euro league home games and prob a last 32 game...
they’ll punt boyata to Spain or Turkey for £8 million... they’ll bring forward the 8 year dafabet deal to include another £4 million
Not so sure they’ll worry about cash flow just yet
It’s there tightness that’s got them in this footballing mess
Explain why we won't have got. The same. Then for our qualifiers.
Given we sold out and they never.

Mind the lies wee Brenda was peddling about the Musonda boy, something about Real Madrid and it turned out to be a load of shite, now further turns out Brenda didn’t even want him haha

They need twenty Aberdeen millions to buy McKenna. I know he's injured but he couldn't be any worse than what they currently have.

It's not so much his overall play, but both he and McGregor have great scoring records against us. I would like to see the back of them both.

True but they won't do much damage to us this season. We will not ship the goals we did last season.

McGregor and Ntcham to me are their dangerous players.

Brown holds their back line and has covered them too many times.

I rate Ntcham too, probably their best player. Thing is with Rogic is they signed him down long term (£££) towards the end of last season, but his fitness is questionable as he rarely lasts 90 minutes.

Boy wonder was touted as the best LB one Europe (no laughing at the back)

I rate him too JH. A Tim in the work did tell me that he’s a bit inconsistent right enough.

Everton signed Lucas Digne for £18 million but I understand they looked at Tierney first but wouldn’t pay the asking price.

No wonder whenever they would seen Liverpool signing Scotland’s best left back for £8 million last summer and they were able to get the World Cup winners 2nd/3rd best left back for £18 million.

Must have been some laughing at Goodison when Tierney was priced at £25-£30 million :D:D

I reckon Everton would probably have stumped up £10-£12 million which was more than fair imo

Rogic is a superb player. their best by a mile
He's been dreadful when called upon their last few games mate,really bad.

Ntcham is quality,and McGregor has an awful lot of promise-I'd like to see him move south in January,it not work out and then us get him next summer on a cut price deal to really wind the dhims up :D

Back