Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

Bottom line is Morales should not have kicked the ball away easy saying that now but he is a professional footballer , you would give your kid a row if he did that .
He needs to grow up and grow up quickly .
Let’s hope he hasn’t cost us dearly .
I can't see him playing on Sunday .

If the letter of the law is applied the way this referee applied it to Alfredo the game would finish 5 against 5.

Silly from Alfredo, nothing more. Did not DESERVE a red.

Personally I've no idea where the rep for being a dirty player comes from. He's tough, runs defenses ragged and looks in a constant bad mood. I can't recall him ever elbowing someone, punching anyone or running in with a leg break tackle. I've only ever seen him react to constant harassing by defenders and Scottish referees. He's hardly some Vinnie Jones character; no talent, kicks everyone.

Seeing posts saying Morelos "shouted in the linesman's face" or "mouthed off at the ref"

All he did was throw a hand up in the air in frustration FFS. Never a red card in a million years.
Maybe in the refs opinion that was petulance. Or maybe he thought Morelos flicked a sign at him. Either way, Alfie gave him the decision to make.

I'm sure SG will have told Morelos to screw th e nut in these situation.....not good enough he hasnt listened ! The Mhanks will be all over him on sunday.

Morelos is a f..king idoit if we get knocked out because him he should never kick a ball for Rangers again.

It’s a well known fact Rob cannot count past two
Maybe if he had punched the ground with his left, punched it with his right. Said fuck you ref, that's shite. He could have got 4 yellows and 2 reds.

No sorry. That would be fucking ridiculous so I rest my case.

Please update the score someone. Trying to follow this here at work and hiding the screen from nosey mentally challengeds

If we go out i think Buffalo is going to be a villain for some our support from now on. 10 mill lost no more players because of it, less chance of winning the league. Also we may not get a easy route like this for a long time. Disgraceful behaviour Buffalo you have let everyone concerned with Rangers down. Does not deserve to play on Sunday.
Lets hope to god that it's a debate after going through. It would take every bit of momentum out of good start.

Back