Loser who threw the object

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous what happened today, that sort of shit has no place at games.

In a wider prospective, you see coins getting thrown when players are at corners etc in a large amount of games all throughout the season and nothing gets done. Even though these coins missed ‘intended targets’ should those persons be treated in the same way?

You are right. I see it all the time at corners against our players. Because no-one clamps down on it then it escalates to this

The shit we’ve all been through and some wee jaked up prick does this. Hope get gets hunted. Not the behaviour of a bear.

This needs to be dealt with don't want a public flogging lol but he has to be identified and banned

We have a huge PR war to win after all the shit we have been through the last few years.

It's all well saying "no one likes us, we don't care" but these days that will only go against us. Fact is we are the most hated club and support in Scotland by far.

I'm gonna get grief for this I'm sure but Rangers should be issuing a statement tomorow about this prick of a fan and promising he will be found and banned. (None of the poet lighter thrower fake promises) Do it, and ban him.

Then we as fans should do something as a group to apologise. Yes he is one guy. But no matter what he is a bear like we all are and we all makes stupid mistakes at times.

Whether that is a fund raiser to raise a couple of hundred quid or whatever we simply must try win this PR war. The poets are the lowest of the low in every way. But their PR image makes them seem like everyone's best friend.

We don't need to kiss everyone's ass like them but we must improve our image or it will absolutely affect our club.
We live in such times of global acceptance, inclusiveness and tolerance yet we are vilified and despised by very many in our own country. Why is this? We have no support from the media, politicians, people of influence. Why is this? These people have turned away from us. Why is this? We can mump and moan all we like but if we don’t change our behaviour then these people won’t change their opinions of us.

We live in such times of global acceptance, inclusiveness and tolerance yet we are vilified and despised by very many in our own country. Why is this? We have no support from the media, politicians, people of influence. Why is this? These people have turned away from us. Why is this? We can mump and moan all we like but if we don’t change our behaviour then these people won’t change their opinions of us.
We don’t help ourselves and this is the pinnacle of this. Such an instance followed by ‘%^*& the sfa’. Songs such as the 50p flute.

Ah fukk. I’m pissed off with the result. And pissed off with this prick. I might head to the fridge for a cold can. If not all rant all night and end up with a ban :)

No such thing as bad publicity they say :DWhoever done its donald ducked way to much CCTV now days to even try get away with anything like that. Too much sauce and full of regret now for sure.

Surely the bears around the guy must have at least had a go at him for his arsehole behaviour?!

On the national news tonight, brilliant :rolleyes:

We don’t help ourselves and this is the pinnacle of this. Such an instance followed by ‘%^*& the sfa’. Songs such as the 50p flute.

Ah fukk. I’m pissed off with the result. And pissed off with this prick. I might head to the fridge for a cold can. If not all rant all night and end up with a ban :)
Exactly Papasmurf.
I hate them 19th Century Terrorist bassas with a passion but we just can’t carry on belting out all the anti 19th Century Terrorist hatred and bile in the name of our club. Every away match is aired on live TV and internet the length and breadth of the country and way beyond and what is heard by all is really not good for us. Society the world over has moved on to all this tolerance and acceptance culture and we are being left behind, outcast. No one outside of our own kind dare show us support but rather condemn. We need to change or we just continue to fester.

Exactly Papasmurf.
I hate them 19th Century Terrorist bassas with a passion but we just can’t carry on belting out all the anti 19th Century Terrorist hatred and bile in the name of our club. Every away match is aired on live TV and internet the length and breadth of the country and way beyond and what is heard by all is really not good for us. Society the world over has moved on to all this tolerance and acceptance culture and we are being left behind, outcast. No one outside of our own kind dare show us support but rather condemn. We need to change or we just continue to fester.

Spot on.

I don’t think it will ever change though

I expect the ned to be arrested in the coming day or so, and he only has himself to blame for being a loutish thug.

Compare and contrast to the two young Rangers supporters bottled by Celtic supporters, no media witch-hunt to out them protected by fellow fans.

Same for the ones who pelted Dallas Ricksen Novo the Rangers doctor and many more, will take no lectures from those Animals.

99% of posts I have seen want this cretin dealt with, compare that to the way the manky mob defend their own thugs.

Why are people getting in a panic about this, even if the media write about it so what, what's worse is sitting around 6th in the league.

Act classy all you want, even when you do you'll still be demonized in this country. It's like spelling police but worse behaviour police for other people

Can’t believe we would bring this type of headline on ourselves. Good to see bears wanting the culprit named and shamed. Tin hat on, however, would ask was it just 1 coin thrown from just 1 person that happened to crack the linesman on the back of the head??

The other side of the coin is that the linesman himself played it down, if that had been one of them we would have had all the theatrical antics that would have lasted for ages, get justice and out the Ned.

That is a fact.

The linesman could've made much more of this.

You wouldnt grass him / her to the police, the fans should sort it.
Or email the club with his name so they can remove his season ticket.

Do you not realise that Rangers and the Police have an information sharing protocol and our club's security officers are usually ex-cops. I think it's still David Martin who is an ex ACC no less. If you think reporting him to the club won't result in him being "grassed" (ie a fùckwit getting no less than he deserves), think again.

Clown should of been dealt with there and then and given a firm explanation of how Rangers fans conduct themselves.

Everything else now will just be used against us in any way possible.

Already seen a few prominent Bheast sites claiming they know for a fact the SFA won’t act on this and that will in turn prove beyond doubt the SFA are biased in favour of us(no laughing at the back) but we know the control they have in the SFA so really whatever suits them to happen now.... will happen ie; if it suits them to make us look like we are receiving favours then they will, if is suits them to hammer us via points or fines then they will.

Anytime we lower our standards we leave ourselves vulnerable to exploitation.

Really feel as a support our standards have been continually slipping on many fronts for a long time and no one from within the club is bothering to take the bull by the horns. Massively disappointing.

Nonsense.

I’m what way is it nonsense?

We have an element amongst us who seem to model themselves on the bheasts.

This season we’ve already had little foreign children mocked and uploaded for the world to see and now a few games into the season we’ve seen a linesman struck with a coin. Both undeniable as the video evidence is there.

Maybe in your mind that’s not lowering Rangers standards but in mine and many others it is.

We as a support need to start coming down hard on the imposters from within, unless we are happy to have our reputation continually damaged.

How do we know it was a Rangers fan? Was that section of the ground only for Bears?

Remember Shitey Sean, the mhank who infiltrated the Ibrox pitch during a European game just to get us into trouble?

Until the guy is found I'm not just assuming it's a Bear.

I hope the culprit gets his cùnt kicked in. Nothing worse than your club having it’s name dragged through the mud all because of one knuggle dragging waste of spunk and oxygen.

At the very least I hope someone grasses him up to the club and he gets banned for life.

Should leave the grassing out of it, there’s plenty of camera angles/enemies who will have that covered.

I’d rather he was educated on what is expected of a Ranger and if need be then yes a couple of slaps wouldn’t go a miss just to remind him.

Should leave the grassing out of it, there’s plenty of camera angles/enemies who will have that covered.

I’d rather he was educated on what is expected of a Ranger and if need be then yes a couple of slaps wouldn’t go a miss just to remind him.

Perhaps a rethink with regards to your username?

Ask the SPFL news how much they have printed about poet lighter and coin throwing? Sweet fk all! Their agenda is obvious. The dickhead that pelted the linesman needs his baws toed big time.

I’m what way is it nonsense?

We have an element amongst us who seem to model themselves on the bheasts.

This season we’ve already had little foreign children mocked and uploaded for the world to see and now a few games into the season we’ve seen a linesman struck with a coin. Both undeniable as the video evidence is there.

It’s not an element modelling themselves on the bheasts, it’s just scumbags behaving like scumbags. Sadly both supports have them. They used to have more of them, but it seems we’re fairly catching up.

The prick that done that should be picking his jaw off the floor this morning.

Fucking shitebag behaviour

Compare and contrast this incident to the glittering silver reigning down on our corner kick takers at the piggery ...... silence, this will be a full blown assault.

Well done you little lady's front bottom, you deserve everything coming to you

How do we know it was a Rangers fan? Was that section of the ground only for Bears?

Remember Shitey Sean, the mhank who infiltrated the Ibrox pitch during a European game just to get us into trouble?

Until the guy is found I'm not just assuming it's a Bear.

Come on.

Just hope this clown is identified, named and shamed and banned.

Shit like that we can well do without, as it only reflects badly on the club.

Seriously????

You do realise that’ll mean criminal convictions and probabbly lose his job.

The prick that done that should be picking his jaw off the floor this morning.

Fucking shitebag behaviour

Compare and contrast this incident to the glittering silver reigning down on our corner kick takers at the piggery ...... silence, this will be a full blown assault.

Well done you little lady's front bottom, you deserve everything coming to you

%^*& md

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back