Dean Chalmers every other Saturday acoustic

Brilliant cover, I’m sure he’s got a great penny arcade cover as well. Keep them coming! I’d love to hear more new songs about rangers and it’s history that don’t get bastardised about the ira

Top class. Thought the guy put some amount of emotion into the second song on there!

Fair play mate, wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you succeed!

That is fantastic...I wrote to him and asked him to do a version of Paisley Road West. He replied saying he would, but he is obviously a busy guy. Maybe some day :)

I’ve had his version of every other Saturday on about 20 times tonight :).
The gers song he wrote that he’s plugging after every other Saturday can’t find the full version love the tune and lyrics to his short clip.

I’ve had his version of every other Saturday on about 20 times tonight :).
The gers song he wrote that he’s plugging after every other Saturday can’t find the full version love the tune and lyrics to his short clip.

Don't think he has done a full version of that song

That is fantastic...I wrote to him and asked him to do a version of Paisley Road West. He replied saying he would, but he is obviously a busy guy. Maybe some day :)

He made this post on his Facebook page a while back

Some long awaited rangers tunes coming very very soon under a new brand name for it. Pages to follow coming soon. #LetsGo #Rfc #NewMaterial #GerrardEra @ Ibrox Stadium

Superb...said it before but Dean & Davie Macintosh (The poster 'WBD' on here) should be commissioned by the club to write & perform an album for the fans to buy & to be played on matchdays.

I think this is a great idea BH. WBD has written a couple of new things I’ve heard or seen the lyrics to & they are excellent.
I’d buy an album like this for a load of the family abroad too.

Back