Dean Chalmers every other Saturday acoustic

Amazing version

Each to their own, but I got bored of it about a third of the way through.
I prefer the Every Other Saturday version that was released with Follow Follow in the 90s.

I also think the new Rangers song that's previewed at the end of the clip is terrible; I really couldn't listen to that.

However, musical taste is subjective; and I certainly applaud the effort.

Reactions: WBD
Does he support the SNP?
Seriously ?
Why the hell do we always have to find a way of creating division?

I'm a staunch Unionist, however I give not a jot whether he is Nationalist, Unionist Labour, Tory, Lib Dem, Black, White Catholic or Protestant or anything else.

Just so long as he wishes to promote our club in a good manner.
That should be enough should it not ?

Last edited:
I’ve had his version of every other Saturday on about 20 times tonight :).
The gers song he wrote that he’s plugging after every other Saturday can’t find the full version love the tune and lyrics to his short clip.
That one is on the back-burner unfortunately as he's been bust with the electronic dance music scene doing vocals for Garuda and gigging, was support for Tom Walker last week, in London.

That one is on the back-burner unfortunately as he's been bust with the electronic dance music scene doing vocals for Garuda and gigging, was support for Tom Walker last week, in London.
Is it likely ever to happen? Looks like he is riding high with his personal music. I would imagine the club will be doing something for the 150 year celebration, which he should be involved in.

Back