Ian Durrant in bigotry row

Once a BEAR

Rangers legend in bigotry row as his %^*& the pope comment caught on video at football dinner

Last edited:
As much as the Catholic Church on a global scale are a Vile organisation, Durrant should know better.

I have a thoroughly healthy dislike of the Roman Catholic Church, based upon well founded ethical and moral grounds. In my own opinion, a more corrupt, cruel and dishonest organisation you would be hard pushed to find in all the annals of history.

That said, Ian should know better than getting himself caught out in this manner. And as for the arsehole who filmed it and posted it, words fail me.

Last edited:
I agree with Mr Durrant, %^*& him and the rest of the paedos.

However, he should know better. He represents Rangers and therefore will be in the public eye at all times.

Nothing to report on Sportscene with the Vile Inhabitants of the Brendanbeau singing in support of a proscribed group of terrorists on Saturday?

Clearly on their highlights show yesterday

Love how the press never mention what’s sung at a Charlie and a boys gig, one rule for them and another for us. Also don’t get why folk would film it then post it online.

Tim Minchin can tour singing a song that states 'fxxk the pope' -and much much worse- yet no outcry in this country.

As much as the guy filming at a private event is clearly a half wit, Durrant should know better, it’s far to easy to get caught these days so he should have kept the pope or anything else liable to get him into trouble out of it, there was really no need to talk about it at this event anyway.

In light of Barry F and Durrant speaking ill of the SFA and pope (allegedly) and being stupidly/sneakily recorded will just make these sort of speakers nights shïte in future.

Guys like this are never going to tell honest/brunt stories again in fear of being recorded.

We’ll just end up getting politically correct versions which we can get from a TV/radio interviews.

I hope the cretin that posted the video takes a long hard look at himself. This has the potential to affect Durrants future career and earnings

Folk that pull out their phones all the time for videos to shove on Facebook or whatever are nothing but attention seekers.

Nothing bigoted about what Durranty said, Pope is head of an organisation who blames the devil for Child abuse undertaken by Priests from his Church.

#AnyPope
There will be people the world over have a dislike for the head of the Catholic Church steeped in shame with child abuse incidents the world over.

His comments might be distasteful for some but not bigoted.

Ian's shot himself in the foot, silly behaviour.

He has to put up with a load of shite when he's out and about and this will probably make it worse. His son also gets a fair bit of abuse as well. I could not be arsed with all that. I agree with the sentiment Ian but this was not your smartest moment.

We need to back him as we backed Gazza.

Regardless of how they try to spin it, FTP is not sectarian.

What is wrong with FTP. Just an expression of dissent towards a horrible bastard leader in charge of thousands of known paedos

As much as the Catholic Church on a global scale are a Vile organisation, Durrant should know better.

This. It's beyond me why people think it makes you more 'staunch' if you bawl it out, All it does is leave us open to criticism by those who should be in no place to criticise us.

Don't say anything that could cause embarrassment to our club.

Sorry, you'll have to be more specific.

Can you provide a list of acceptable opinions and language?

SDM's policy of open season on Rangers if you leave him alone failed us badly.

We need to defend the right to defend our heritage.

In light of Barry F and Durrant speaking ill of the SFA and pope (allegedly) and being stupidly/sneakily recorded will just make these sort of speakers nights shïte in future.

Guys like this are never going to tell honest/brunt stories again in fear of being recorded.

We’ll just end up getting politically correct versions which we can get from a TV/radio interviews.
Correct. As usual, arseholes spoil it for everyone.

Back