Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

Title? Not on this fkn showing.

Failures all over the park and in the dugout. Absolutely no excuses for this tonight. We know them inside fkn out and we still can't overcome the shambles that is afc. Once again we have allowed a team of inferior quality to drag us down to their level. And as for Morelos?...... There are no words.

There’s no one showing tonight, still a team of bottlers. I know some may say it’s a bit harsh & I’m sorry, just frustrated that we get ourselves on top after all this time and put in a showing like this.
Hate to agree but that seems to be the case here ...bottlers !

Some of our distribution is shocking. It’s the little things like playing the ball just behind the player. It slows it right down. Play the ball in front of the man for god sake. Too many bad first touches also.....shocker of a performance against one of the worst Aberdeen teams I’ve seen in many a year

Not as the game tonight and don't have RTV so can't view the game live.

Sounds like something we'd have witnessed under Murty last season at home.

IMHO there’s only been one red card tonight and that’s Shinnie.

MacLean has never had control of this game from the first whistle, he’s been a shambles
This , Morelos was stupid but his first booking was a joke and was in response to the ref being bullied by Shinnie just before.

there's a 50 mil' gap, expecting Stevie G to close that with loan signings and a 10 million budget is unrealistic
I agree but on here we’ve had complete shite about how we could only throw it away and people getting carried away. I commented unlikely on the post about our chances. Many had it won after Sunday. Nuts.

Back